HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,632
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 5
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Daryl, Kevin H), 3,289 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 114 of 119 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #187560
10/02/18 02:03 PM
10/02/18 02:03 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle

Quote:
The tempo has increased since the start of the new Hebrew year September 10.

Please give supporting evidence as to why the Hebrew year starts September 10.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #187563
10/02/18 07:25 PM
10/02/18 07:25 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland

Quote:

I don't know if you are asking about the year starting in the fall instead of the spring or the year 2018 starts on Sept 10. If it is the later, I have posted a reply meant for you that shows the events falling on the Feast of Tabernacle watch dates does support a Sept 10 for Rosh Hashanah. I could list other events that I haven't posted here to give additional support.

Events on Feast watch dates are initiated by God...not by man. That's what gives us the indication of when Feast dates falls on as all the Jewish calendars are off by a couple of days from each other.

I know you weren't aware of the year starting in the fall when we first discussed about this in the discussion "Does the Feast are still binding".

Have you taken some time to investigate if what I said is true yet? I had said then, that God created the world on the same pattern of the day. A day starts at sundown. If the beginning of a year follow the same pattern; then it should starts when the daylight starts to be less than dark time. As you know this happens at the beginning of fall. So to me I have no problem seeing that Rosh Hashanah as being the beginning of the year and the time of Creation as the Jewish culture has acknowledge this for thousands of years.

Rosh Hashanah literally means "head of the year". It's the Jewish New Year. This year it is on September 10.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah

Then for some reason God gave another "start of year" for the Israelites after the Exodus with Moses that started on the month of Abib (sometime in the early spring). So we have these two Jewish calendars that starts the year at different times.

We see this "two calendars" pattern also with the Jubilee Calendar. There's the Creation Jubilee Calendar from Adam that counts every 49 years cycles. But then when Israel failed to enter the promise land on the appointed time of the 50th Jubilee cycle from Adam; God made them wonder in the wilderness 38 years until ever single one of them (besides Caleb and Joshua who believed God's word and wanted to enter upon God's first command) perish. So the next generation entered the promised land 38 years later -- not 49 years later. So they entered (49years - 38 years =) 11 years off from the Creation Jubilee calendar.

So when they entered the promised land God commanded them to start counting their Jubilee cycle from that year which was 11 years off from the Creation Jubilee denoting that the Church Jubilee calendar was off from God's Creation Jubilee calendar. Perhaps showing in the physical time realm that the church are "off sync" from God because of lack of faith.

So again we have 2 different Jewish Jubilee calendars. God uses both of these as He uses both of the calendars starting the years at different months.

Then there's many more other calendars that came along further down in history that God also uses to give prophetic insight to His people.

So this shows that God is not limited by one calendar especially to gives signs to His People; but yet I believe that the year starting on Rosh Hashannah and His creation Jubilee Calendar from Adam are the most important ones when it comes to major prophetic fulfillment.

I do believe that all the "off set calendars" will disappear with time as His Church will approach more to spiritual maturity that this will be manifested also in the physical time realm as being more in sync with God original calendars. We see this development as you study time and work to do a timeline from Adam. That's when you can see that after the Babylonian captivity God did correct the Israelite Jubilee Calendar by 4 years. So now we are no longer 11 years off the Creation Jubilee calendar but 7 years -- thus in sync with the land rest cycle that happens every 7 years. And I wouldn't be surprise to see the last 7 years corrected at the first resurrection.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187566
10/03/18 05:26 PM
10/03/18 05:26 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Quote:

I don't know if you are asking about the year starting in the fall instead of the spring or the year 2018 starts on Sept 10.
Elle, why do you make things so complicated.
You had quoted, "The tempo has increased since the start of the new Hebrew year September 10."
Why would you not think that I am asking about the year starting on Sept 10????

Quote:

If it is the later, I have posted a reply meant for you that shows the events falling on the Feast of Tabernacle watch dates does support a Sept 10 for Rosh Hashanah.
Elle, isn't that backwards?
You pick a random date, look for events that support that date, and then say that confirms it? Really?

Tell me why the new Hebrew year starts September 10. Not what events support that it starts then.

Quote:
Have you taken some time to investigate if what I said is true yet? I had said then, that God created the world on the same pattern of the day. A day starts at sundown. If the beginning of a year follow the same pattern; then it should starts when the daylight starts to be less than dark time. As you know this happens at the beginning of fall.
I don't recall you saying that before, but maybe it's been awhile. Why does a year follow the same pattern? For what reason, what evidence?

However, that's not true what you just said. Daylight starts to be less at the summer's solstice. Less light than darkness has nothing to do with sundown and a day ending/starting. You're mismatching and mangling things.

So you said it starts in the fall. But please give Biblical evidence that it starts September 10.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #187575
10/04/18 07:27 PM
10/04/18 07:27 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada

Kland I think it's long past due to agree to disagree about this topic. Is it 2 or 3 years you've been posing this type of question? I have tried to answer in much detail close to a dozen time in different ways to express my understanding of this.

For someone that doesn't believe that the feasts are still binding (as according to that discussion but maybe you have changed your position since) why do you even ask that question? So up to now, I get from your respond that you are not really interested to know. Your premise is against this type of thinking from the start.

So I will ignore any further post from you on this subject because I do not perceive you really want to know; but only is trying to find fault in it.

To respond in a brief summary to others that are interested to know -- the Lord told us in many verse to watch-observe carefully the [mow'ed]. Mow'ed is translated as congregation (150x), feast (23x), season (13x), appointed (12x), time (12x), ... It is very interesting to me to note that mow'ed is translated 150 times as congregation far beyond any other words. Probably its because the congregation needed to present themselves at these appointed times in front of the tent of meeting (the Tabernacle).

In the Old covenant way they watch carefully the ripening of the barley crop and the sighting of the first crescent that signal the start of the Feast calendar time and that signal when the congregation were to present themselves before the tent of meeting in front of God.

In the New covenant way; my understanding is this takes a spiritual form that we still present ourselves before God but by watching carefully the events God makes happens on the Feast dates to receive communication and sanctification from Him.

In the Bible there's lots of evidence that on the Feast dates was when major events happens. God has always kept making things happens on Feast watch dates in the Old Testament. So this always been the spiritual meaning of watching carefully the Feasts or appointed times.

EVENTS is the major determination when the Feasts watch dates starts for a season. For it is only God that can make events fall on certain dates because He is Sovereign "who worketh all things after the counsel of His will" (Eph 1:11).

Most of the times, these events are signs that God communicates to His people to let them know what He will be doing before He does it, to prepare us to participate in it by being His Amen people. Then other times, events can mark some minor prophetic fulfillment that increasingly progress. For example we see this with the fall of Mystery Babylon. The fall of Mystery Babylon actually started to be manifested on earth at the 9-11 events; but yet the spiritual warfare was engage some 10 years(?) beforehand by those that could hear God's voice and understood His signs given.

Then from my last post I wrote; that God is not limited by any calendar to give His revelation(signs) to His people. Today we have many more calendars compare to the time of the Exodus when the Feasts were first known verbally to His Church corporately.

So since today we have more Jewish calendars that God brought forth as history unfolded for He is Sovereign and these are a product of His work; this means God can use any different Jewish Feast calendar to indicate when the spring and Fall Feasts starts from year to year : Hillel I, Hillel II, Karaite crop & moon sighting, and whatever other Jewish calendars that exist. So we do not have any set formula in stone that God always use the same from year to year today.

Then you need the insight of the Holy Spirit to know how to read the events that occurs on feast watch dates that does follow the sequence of past revelation and biblical patterns. So the knowledge of past revelation is also necessary to see the biblical pattern unfold that God uses which denotes where we are in time prophetically and what God is currently addressing to build His Kingdom.

It's very important to note that all these events is God's work which increasingly contribute towards the building of His Kingdom. So no matter how negative they may appear, all these things work together for good.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187577
10/05/18 01:14 PM
10/05/18 01:14 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: Below is a good summary of Christine Ford testifying against Judge Kavanaugh last week. Indeed her testimony has lost credibility. What I've heard recently is now they let go of Ford testimony and switch to discredit Kavanaugh because he drank. That's silly.

Also she's a second generation CIA. I don't know if she's a CIA herself like her father and brother; but she is employed as a professor at Stanford University where she is a mentor for the CIA Internship program there. So she has deep CIA connection.

The Ford testimony falls apart
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/10-2018/the-ford-testimony-falls-apart/
Oct 04, 2018

Quote:
Last week Dr. Christine Blasey Ford testified against Judge Kavanaugh in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. She said she was “100 percent sure” that Kavanaugh assaulted her 36 years ago as a teenager. Kavanaugh said he was “100 percent sure” that he did not assault her.

Ford looked credible while testifying, but she claimed she could not remember where the event took place, how she got there, or even who gave her a ride home after the alleged assault. Kavanaugh, on the other hand, had a journal to show where he was that entire year. It showed that he was out of town most of the summer. But since Ford could not pinpoint the precise date, there was no way that Kavanaugh’s notes could be compared with her testimony.

When I first heard that she was a psychologist professor at Stanford, and that she had taken a lie detector test, my first impression was that she was already well trained in how to fool a lie detector test. Her long-time boyfriend from the 1990’s wrote a letter to congress showing how she had given advice and instruction to someone else about how to pass a polygraph test.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/02/chri...end-polygraphs/

Quote:
In a sworn statement provided to the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man who claims to be an ex-boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed Ford coach a friend on how to take a polygraph exam. If true, it would mean Ford provided false testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee last week when she claimed she had never had any discussions with anyone about how to take a polygraph.

More than that, Dr. Steve Pieczenik, a trained psychiatrist who worked for the CIA for many years, said that Dr Ford was a “second-generation CIA agent.” Other reports say that she was actually a third-generation CIA agent. Further, as a psychology professor at Stanford, she was training college kids to be potential CIA agents.

When I first heard about her polygraph test, it struck me that as a trained psychologist, she would know how to hypnotize herself to pass a polygraph test, and this would also affect her testimony before congress. Then I read that she actually wrote a paper in 2008 on this very topic!

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/01/kava...rieve-memories/

Quote:
The study by Ford and her co-authors also used “self-hypnosis” to help treat their randomized sample of patients.

“Participants also were taught self-hypnosis to use outside the group for relaxation and affect regulation (as described in H. Spiegel & Spiegel, 2004),” the researchers explained. “The group’s experiences using hypnosis were the basis for discussion in the middle of the group sessions….”

“Remember that all hypnosis is really self-hypnosis,” the authors of the referenced 2004 text on hypnotism wrote. “[T]herefore, therapists are only tapping into their patients’ natural ability to enter trance state.”

See also:

https://twitter.com/ProfMJCleveland/status/1046842589020925952

In addition to this, Q asked us to research the former FBI agent who actually administered the polygraph test to Dr. Ford. How many times did he administer the test until she actually passed it? What questions were asked? (He only asked two questions, according to his own testimony, and neither question actually mentioned Kavanaugh.)

The more information that comes out on Dr. Ford’s background, the less credible she is, in spite of the fact that virtually all the Democrats on the committee fawned over her and gave her as much credibility as they could muster with the help of the mainstream media.

The bottom line, however, is that she often contradicted herself, such as when she talked about how many people were in the room. Was it 4 or was it just 2? Furthermore, not one other person has corroborated her testimony, even though she cited them as witnesses. They all say the attack did not happen or that they knew nothing about such an incident.

However, her testimony has now set a terrible precedent for future nominations to the Supreme Court. The character of such nominees can be questioned on the grounds of their drinking or carousing during their high school years when they were yet young and foolish, with no regard to the fact that perhaps they actually grew up and settled down in a career. How many people would want to be judged today for what they did at the age of 17?

Secondly, nominees can now be attacked by people who have no evidence and no one to back up their stories just on the basis of their word alone. The Democrats cared nothing about the dozens of women who testified credibly against Bill Clinton. Those who decry Kavanaugh for “attempted assault” still laud Bill Clinton and refuse to believe those women that he actually raped.

If the Democrats ever return to power in Washington, it would be interesting to see how the Republicans would treat their nominee for the Supreme Court. The door has been opened and the precedent has been set, and it is doubtful if anyone would survive the onslaught.

I do not think that Washington will ever be the same. But then, I believe that the country has already turned a major corner, and if the Democratic Party wishes to have any influence in politics, it will have to change drastically. The silent majority is no longer silent. There is a huge reaction taking place against the Babylonian death culture and political corruption that has alarmed and irritated so many people in recent decades.

This is a revolution, and it coincides with prophetic history. I see these events in the light of prophetic timing. That is what gives current events their significance. This is not a temporary blip in the ongoing rule of Mystery Babylon. This is the end of an age and the beginning of the Kingdom. I assume, of course, that the Spirit of God will soon be poured out, as prophesied. Without that outpouring, this revolution would indeed be a temporary setback in the long-term degeneration of world morality and culture. But I am confident that this is just the beginning of a thousand-year Sabbath rest for the earth, wherein the world will be set free from the oppression of Babylonian Satanists and will learn about the love of God.

Helpful links to understand Dr. Christine Blasey Ford
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ne-blasey-ford/
Oct 04, 2018

Quote:
Here is some history of Dr. Ford’s family.

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=27454

Quote:
PAST POSITION(s) – Her father Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—a proven CIA operative who, from June-1962 to January-1974, was the Vice President of National Savings and Trust of Washington, D.C.—a CIA black budget bank best known for being 100 paces from the White House, and whom, in 1998, was taken over by SunTrust Bank—whose majority share owner is the CIA-linked investment fund BlackRock. (NOTE – Blackrock Secret contracted worth $100s Billions.)

The main CIA operative involved in this war, and whom Ralph G. Blasey Jr. reported to, was Nicholas Deak (LINK)—a longtime OSS and CIA operative, both during and after World War II, who ran the CIA’s main BLACK BUDGET OPERATIONS under the direct command of the feared CIA Counterintelligence Chief James Jesus Angleton.

See also:

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=104988

Here is a link to Stanford’s CIA Undergraduate Internship Program, which Dr. Ford mentors:

https://haas.stanford.edu/students/cardinal-careers/fellowships/cia-undergraduate-internship-program

Another strange “coincidence” is that Christine Ford’s parents lost a foreclosure case in 1996, where Brett Kavanaugh’s mother was the presiding judge. Some suggest a possible revenge motive for Dr. Ford’s accusations against Brett Kavanaugh.

https://archive.fo/69gvf

Further, when Ford first went public with her accusations, suddenly her high school yearbook was scrubbed from the internet. Some people had already downloaded it, and it showed some pretty wild parties at her school with her involved.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201...d_blogspot.html

Who would have the power to remove that yearbook from the internet? I know that no one would allow me to delete my high school yearbook. Was the CIA involved in this? It sounds suspicious.

All in all, there is a lot more background to this story than is being reported by the mainstream media. There are enough coincidences and suspicious activities to suspect that Dr. Ford is not as credible as Chuck Schumer says.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187578
10/05/18 01:37 PM
10/05/18 01:37 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: The members and the clergy of the Catholic Church are losing faith on Pope Francis and the Vatican because they're covering up the pedophiles. The words issued by a group of cleargy is pretty strong stating in an official declaration "We are a group of clergy within the Roman Catholic Church who in good conscience are unable to associate any longer with the criminal, anti-Christian actions of the Vatican and the Papacy."

The second article below says 2 to 1 American Catholics gives the Popes thumbs down.

We are seeing the fall of the RCC with Mystery Babylon.

The continuing crisis in the Roman church
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...e-roman-church/
Oct 02, 2018

Quote:
The pedophilia crisis in the Roman church (and other churches as well) is not being resolved. It is only getting worse. I would be surprised if Pope Francis actually resolves this, because the only resolution is repentance, and the church has been very reluctant to repent. Popes normally blame “individuals” within the church, but they feel like they cannot place blame on the church itself without admitting that it is fallible and corrupt.

However, Catholics themselves are increasingly disturbed about the many reports of pedophilia, and this is now coming to a head.

http://itccs.org/2018/09/23/dissident-ca...le-cult-emerge/

Quote:
NOT IN OUR NAME

A Legal and Moral Declaration and Pledge of Non-Cooperation issued by Concerned Roman Catholic Clergy

Issued on Sunday, September 23, 2018

We are a group of clergy within the Roman Catholic Church who in good conscience are unable to associate any longer with the criminal, anti-Christian actions of the Vatican and the Papacy. We refer to the massive cover up of violent crimes against children now being perpetrated as a matter of policy by the church hierarchy: crimes in which every Catholic is expected to collude.

The growing exposure in the world media of a massive network in our church of child trafficking, rape, torture and murder, and the direct implication of the Pope and senior Cardinals and Bishops in this network, compels every one of us to make a choice. For by our daily association with the Church of Rome we are accomplices in its crimes, under both the laws of God and Man. No Papal statute or command can justify or absolve such a criminal and sinful association. Whether Pope or Priest, we must all face and answer to God for our actions, or our inaction. And we must also answer to the Law....

The Roman church is facing a new “Protestant” movement, where Catholics themselves are protesting church corruption. Such protests undermine the idea that the popes are infallible and are immune from prosecution from God and His Law.

This new Protestant movement again is based on the belief that Catholics have the right to disagree with the Pope and Vatican policy—and to force the Pope to submit to the will of God as demanded by the people. This goes against all tradition, which has demanded that the people submit to the popes. It was not for the people to decide what was right or wrong, but to submit blindly to the church as an institution.

This was the chief characteristic of the spirit of King Saul, which has dominated the church age until now. It is the denominational spirit, brought about when men demanded to be ruled by men, rather than by God (1 Samuel 8:7). But this is fast changing, and it appears that Catholics themselves are finally waking up to the truth that leaders (including popes) are stewards, not owners of God’s throne.

Israel set the prophetic precedent long ago in the days of Samuel, and so the church too has had to fulfill the same pattern, not for just 40 years of Saul’s reign, but 40 Jubilee cycles of the reign of the church. By not understanding the prophetic pattern of Saul’s reign, most Christians have been blinded to this problem.

The first Protestant Reformation in the 1500’s drew attention to this, but now we are seeing Part 2 play out in the world. This time around we will see a greater Protestant Reformation, because we completed the 40 Jubilees of Saul’s reign in 1993. The year 1993 began to transfer authority from the church to the overcomers, and from Pentecost to Tabernacles. It has taken 25 years, only because the beast systems did not complete their time of rule until 2017. God’s intent was to take them all down at the same time in order to set the earth free from its slavery to corruption.

Another indicator is seen in the news from Poland, the staunchest Catholic country in Europe. In spite of the government’s attempt to support the Vatican at all costs, the people themselves are protesting at the box office.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/...land#gs.8cvk54Q

Quote:
(Bloomberg) -- A Polish feature film about the abuses by clergy of the Roman Catholic church is setting attendance records at the country’s box office.

‘Kler’ -- named after the Polish word for clergy -- attracted over 935,000 viewers last weekend, the country’s best opening three days in 30 years, according to the Association of Polish Filmmakers. The movie, which explores the themes of child abuse, romantic liaisons, corruption, greed and alcoholism by clerics, has been harshly criticized by Poland’s conservative government with close links to the church.

We look forward to the day when the house of Saul will see the light and will submit to the house of David. That way, we may all be blessed in the Kingdom.

Pope Francis' dwindling popularity in America
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ity-in-america/
Oct 03, 2018
Quote:

A revolution is brewing among Catholics.

http://www.pewforum.org/2018/10/02/confidence-in-pope-francis-down-sharply-in-u-s/

Quote:
Confidence in Pope Francis Down Sharply in U.S.

By a two-to-one margin, American Catholics now give Francis negative marks for his handling of the sex abuse scandal

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187579
10/05/18 01:41 PM
10/05/18 01:41 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The nation’s top voting machine maker admits rigging

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...admits-rigging/
Oct 03, 2018
Quote:
Q has been promising to enforce the integrity of the coming Midterm election. Perhaps this exposure is evidence of this. Certainly, they would hardly admit rigging the system without also promising not to do it again. Otherwise, someone high up could be sent to prison forever.

This rigging was probably the reason why most people thought Hillary would win in 2016. They did not know that Trump's backers already knew this and had taken steps to stop the rigging. That changed everything!

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/artic...-sold-to-states

Quote:
The nation's top voting machine maker has admitted in a letter to a federal lawmaker that the company installed remote-access software on election-management systems it sold over a period of six years, raising questions about the security of those systems and the integrity of elections that were conducted with them.

In a letter sent to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) in April and obtained recently by Motherboard, Election Systems and Software acknowledged that it had "provided pcAnywhere remote connection software … to a small number of customers between 2000 and 2006," which was installed on the election-management system ES&S sold them.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187580
10/05/18 01:47 PM
10/05/18 01:47 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
New NAFTA agreement

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/10-2018/new-nafta-agreement/
Oct 02, 2018
Quote:
The big trade agreements really began in 1994 in the wake of our original prayer campaign called the Jubilee Prayer Campaign (November 1993). We understood at the time that the GATT Treaty, which was the precursor to the World Trade Organization, along with NAFTA, were going to bring the West into bankruptcy, and that this would set up the West for the fall of Mystery Babylon.

This happened, as expected, seen especially in the banking collapse of 2008, which was 15 years after our prayer campaign in 1993. Now, ten years later, in 2018, we are seeing the echo of 2008. Both the 15-year cycle as well as the 10-year cycle reflect the so-called “Hezekiah Factor.”

Past presidents complained about NAFTA but did nothing about it. President Trump, on the other hand, promised to scrap NAFTA or renegotiate the terms. He came to an agreement with Mexico a few months ago, and finally came to an agreement with Canada a few minutes before his stated deadline, October 1, 2018.

October 1 was also the end of the past Prophetic Year.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/business/...ions#gs.RLJCAMo

Quote:
(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump’s new trade deal to replace Nafta lets him boast that he achieved a campaign promise and claim vindication for his hard-line negotiating tactics -- just in time for the November midterm elections….

“I have long contended that Nafta was perhaps the worst trade deal ever made,” Trump said at a victory speech in the White House Rose Garden on Monday. “Throughout the campaign I promised to renegotiate Nafta and today we have kept that promise.”

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187582
10/06/18 02:56 PM
10/06/18 02:56 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Oct 3rd on 2:18 EST President Trump tested the National Wireless Emergency Alert system by sending all the US citizen "THIS IS A TEST....no action required" message on their cells. Greg Hunter weekly report on Oct 5th covers this and drives many points that the USA are under several National Emergency. Also the country is under Marshal law since 9-11.

Greg Hunter Weekly wrap up 05-10-18: National Alert System

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187583
10/06/18 03:07 PM
10/06/18 03:07 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Dave from X22-Report reports that Powell of the Fed Reserve has been increasing interest rates gradually and tells us he will continue to do so. This is a catalyse to crash the market. Lagarde from the BIS says that the US is going to destabilize the world economy and to stop. It appears that Powell is with Trump & Patriots Team and are aiming to destroy the current economy system run by Mystery Babylon's Elite Bankers.

Panic, Fear, The IMF Sends Warning, US Destabilizing The World

Blessings
Page 114 of 119 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/15/24 09:27 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!