HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,954 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 115 of 119 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187593
10/08/18 07:24 PM
10/08/18 07:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: kland
Please give supporting evidence as to why the Hebrew year starts September 10.

Kland I think it's long past due to agree to disagree about this topic. Is it 2 or 3 years you've been posing this type of question? I have tried to answer in much detail close to a dozen time in different ways to express my understanding of this.
Elle, we can't agree to disagree if you don't even give anything to disagree with. 2 or 3 years and still no answer?! Just say where in the Bible does it support that the Hebrew year starts September 10. Is that too hard of a request for you?

Quote:
For someone that doesn't believe that the feasts are still binding (as according to that discussion but maybe you have changed your position since) why do you even ask that question? So up to now, I get from your respond that you are not really interested to know. Your premise is against this type of thinking from the start.
Kind of hard to be against it if you don't give it. But is that your real reason, to not give the reason because you know I'll disagree with it? So you avoid the question?

Elle, it was a simple question. It 'should' be a simple answer. But you don't give it. So either the above reason, or?

Elle, a possible response to my question is:
'I really don't know'

Is it that hard for you to admit you don't know where there is Bible support that the Hebrew year starts September 10?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187600
10/08/18 09:35 PM
10/08/18 09:35 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
kland,

Elle seems correct on this one, unless, of course, you wish to argue with the Jews who have been keeping records and following their calendar for centuries. Their calendar for September this year seems to begin their new year holiday on Sunday, September 9, with the holiday continuing through Wednesday, September 12. At least, my Hebrew classes were affected by all these holidays--no classes on those days (a number of the professors are Jews and observe the Jewish holidays).

Attached Files
SeptemberClassSchedule.gif (81 downloads)
Jewish Holidays for September 2018

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187605
10/09/18 10:25 PM
10/09/18 10:25 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
kland: Please give supporting evidence as to why the Hebrew year starts September 10.

Green: Jews keep it then.

Ah. I can see why you think that answers the/a question. But not really answering my question. Perhaps I need to rephrase it:

Please give supporting evidence as to why the Jews (at least some of them) believe the Hebrew year starts September 10.

Again, a possible response to my question is:
'I really don't know'

And more specifically, why you and Elle agree with them.

Said another way (seems like I had asked this) Please give Biblical evidence, not because some Jew believes it, as to why the Jewish year starts September 10.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187617
10/10/18 03:55 PM
10/10/18 03:55 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
For example...

kland: Which days of the week start with the letter "T"?

Green: Today and Tomorrow.

Yes, that's true, but doesn't really answer my question.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187659
10/14/18 04:09 PM
10/14/18 04:09 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Nice hearing from you GC. Taking Hebrew classes! I'm sure you're enjoying it and have a lot of languages to compare to. Having a gift in languages like you; you get lots from it. I think its a unique and very rich language. Best to you GC.

Don't worry about Kland and I. Just because we are on a different wavelenght; we do agree in a few subject. We will be talking on all other things.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187661
10/14/18 08:54 PM
10/14/18 08:54 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : We've been hearing some news about China for the past year or so about its Deep State infiltration. All countries has their own Deep State infiltrators occupying their government. Russia and Iceland are the few that already cleaned them out of their government.

3 news video about China :

1. Alex Newman – Horrifying Consequences if China Runs Globalist New World Order

Greg Hunter has a pretty good interview with Alex Newman who knew about the Elites' plan to give the Economic power to China's Deep State people.

2. IPOT (In Pursuit of Truth) comments from 9min to 24min about Q's post#2377 about China.

3. Vice President Mike Pence's Remarks on the Administration's Policy Towards China :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeVrMniBjSc

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187707
10/26/18 05:53 PM
10/26/18 05:53 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Currently there's 2 new false flag by the Deep State that is aim to disrupt the coming mid-term election.

1. The Khashoggi murder : Turkey and Saudi Arabia haven't given any official investigation report yet and the story has changed many times; however Main stream Media has their own version they had at their disposal shortly after the incident happened. Below is a good summary of what different news articles and well connected individuals intel about it.

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/10-2018/the-khashoggi-murder/
Quote:
The crisis of the month prize certainly goes to Saudi Arabia for its apparent murder of Jamal Khashoggi on October 2, 2018. I say apparent, because the body has disappeared, even though the Saudis now acknowledge his death in their embassy in Istanbul. One can never be 100% sure when an Intelligence agency is involved. They are skilled in creating illusions for public consumption.

It really depends on who orchestrated this event. If the Saudis themselves really did plan an interrogation-by-torture session with Khashoggi, as it seems, then they botched it hugely. They first tried to deny it and then were forced to change their story.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi...e-idUSKCN1MW2HA

Quote:
As the crisis has grown over the past three weeks, Saudi Arabia has changed its tune on Khashoggi’s fate, first denying his death, then saying he died during a brawl at the consulate, and now attributing the death to a chokehold.

If his body was then sawn asunder and taken piecemeal back to Saudi Arabia in diplomatic suitcases, as it appears, they still ought to be able to present a body, however mutilated it may be.

Saud al -Qahtani, who was the main hitman for Prince Salman and who is said to have been responsible for the murder, was demoted. The same link above states:

Quote:
(Reuters) - He ran social media for Saudi Arabia’s crown prince. He masterminded the arrest of hundreds of his country’s elite. He detained a Lebanese prime minister. And, according to two intelligence sources, he ran journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s brutal killing at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul by giving orders over Skype.

Saud al-Qahtani, a top aide for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, is one of the fall guys as Riyadh tries to stem international outrage at Khashoggi’s death. On Saturday, Saudi state media said King Salman had sacked Qahtani and four other officials over the killing carried out by a 15-man hit team….

Qahtani himself once said he would never do anything without his boss’ approval.

“Do you think I make decisions without guidance? I am an employee and a faithful executor of the orders of my lord the king and my lord the faithful crown prince,” Qahtani tweeted last summer.

What? Qahtani was fired for “giving orders over Skype”? With all of the censorship going on in the Social Media today, why would Microsoft allow Qahtani to use Skype?

Qahtani’s claim makes it difficult for Prince Salman to claim ignorance of the murder. So was this just a botched operation, or did another Intelligence agency run a sting operation in an effort to unseat Salman?

Who was Jamal Khashoggi?

First it is reported that Khashoggi had been a long-time member of the Saudi Intelligence agency in the past. He left Saudi Arabia when power shifted as it so often does. He wrote a few contributing articles, which then seemed to transform him into a “journalist.” This has given the mainstream media the excuse to decry Saudi Arabia for killing a journalist. But the most one could really claim is that Khashoggi was targeted because he had written some articles critical of the present Saudi regime.

This article tells us more about Khashoggi:

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-ugly-terror-truth-about-jamal.html

Quote:
In high school, Jamal Khashoggi had a good friend. His name was Osama bin Laden.

“We were hoping to establish an Islamic state anywhere,” Khashoggi reminisced about their time together in the Muslim Brotherhood. “We believed that the first one would lead to another, and that would have a domino effect which could reverse the history of mankind.”

The friendship endured with Jamal Khashoggi following Osama bin Laden to Afghanistan. Khashoggi credited Adel Batterjee, listed at one time as one of “the world’s foremost terrorist financiers” by the Treasury Department, with bringing him to Afghanistan to report on the fighting….

And when Osama bin Laden set up Al Qaeda, he called Khashoggi with the details.…

The article goes on to explain how Khashoggi was a serious supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. More important, he was critical of the present Saudi regime, because he was loyal to the previous administration. When the Saudis decided that the Muslim Brotherhood was a threat to their own government, Khashoggi complained and thus became a “dissident.”

Quote:
"Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman should get rid of his complex against the Muslim Brotherhood and stop treating them as the enemy or a threat to Saudi Arabia," he complained, and urged the Saudis to fight Israel instead.

Over a year ago, Khashoggi fled to Turkey so that he would not be arrested and perhaps killed for being a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. There he linked up with Prince Turki, a former ambassador to the US and the UK and also the former head of the Saudi Intelligence Agency under a previous administration.

He was also welcomed in America, which had been friendly to the Muslim Brotherhood. Under the Obama administration, many members of the Muslim Brotherhood had been placed in key positions of government. The article above concludes:

The media’s relationship with Khashoggi is far more damning than anything the Saudis might have done to him. And the media should be held accountable for its relationship with Osama bin Laden’s old friend.

Dr. Dave Janda’s Opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKbGZ4K0CQ

Dr. Janda is a renowned orthopedic surgeon. He was also appointed by the former Bush Administration to the Board of the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, so he spent some time in Washington, where he was exposed to the corruption in politics. This turned him into a political activist as well. He now has a radio show called Operation Freedom.

Dr. Janda says that Khashoggi was on the payroll of George Soros and was in Turkey to do some business for the Deep State. As such, he was critical of an oil deal between Russia and Saudi Arabia.

Why was Khashoggi at the Saudi embassy in Istanbul in the first place? Supposedly, he was there in regard to getting a divorce in preparation of marrying his new girlfriend. But he could have gone to the Saudi embassy in America. Why go to Istanbul?

Dr. Janda says that the interrogator in the Saudi embassy in Istanbul was a Russian, not a Saudi. When the US learned of this, they used this information to obtain the release of Pastor Brunson. Russia has influence in Turkey, so Russia asked Turkey’s Erdogan to release Brunson.

Benjamin Fulford says (though without giving any proof) that Brunson was actually the head of the CIA’s operations in Turkey. Fulford’s explanation would certainly explain why Brunson was so important to the US government, compared to so many other pastors in the Mideast who have been persecuted, jailed, or killed. Keep in mind that to expose a CIA agent with proof would no doubt be a federal crime, so this may explain why no one other than Fulford (who lives in Japan) is exposing Brunson as a CIA operative.

Or Fulford might have received a false report from his CIA sources.

At any rate, it appears that the Russia-Saudi oil deal, along with the Saudi agreement to begin selling oil to China using the yuan instead of the dollar, marked the end of the petro-dollar that was set up in the early 1970’s to replace the gold-backed dollar.

Dr. Janda believes that Khashoggi was sent to Turkey as a Deep State operative and that for some unknown reason he went to the Saudi embassy, where he was then tortured by a Russian. Khashoggi may have fought back, prompting reports of a fist fight. He then died of a heart attack, Dr. Janda believes, which was unanticipated. Having a dead body on their hands, the Saudis then had to quickly decide what to do next.

The same day 15 Saudis flew to Istanbul and then back to Saudi Arabia with extra suitcases, prompting speculation that Khashoggi’s body had been dismembered and transported back to Saudi Arabia. However, there is also a report that his body was wrapped up in a carpet and brought somewhere else, after which time the car (a Mercedes) was abandoned in a parking lot. It was found on October 22.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish...ing-lost-138154

Why would the Saudis abandon one of their cars in a parking lot? It is likely that they had used it to do something illegal, unless it was a ruse that was designed to provide an alternate and less gruesome explanation for the disappearance of the body.

At any rate, Dr. Janda believes that the Deep State decided to blow up this incident with maximum news coverage and to frame it in terms of an attack on journalistic freedom of the press. With so many other dissidents being killed in the Mideast, one wonders why Khashoggi is more important than the others. No doubt the Deep State has its own motive.

The Economic Factor

Is the Deep State trying to disrupt the world economy by driving up the price of oil? The Saudis have threatened to raise the price of a barrel of oil to $400 if the US government pursues this Khashoggi case.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fea...u-want-400-oil/

This brings us to the economic issue, which is perhaps the deeper issue behind the news. There is little doubt that the Deep State would like to crash the economy before the midterm elections in order to stop the Republican “red wave.” The economy is ripe for a collapse, in spite of what President Trump is saying in public. The recent downturn in the stock market is just one indication of this.

It appears that the plan is to replace the current banking system with something new as part of a “global reset.” This might involve a “debt-Jubilee,” as many have been telling us. Trump has been criticizing the Federal Reserve Board’s policy of raising interest rates, setting them up to be blamed for a future crash. The Fed could then be nationalized and restructured, thus cancelling the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and giving the Treasury Department the power to create money without having to borrow it from the bankers at interest.

The Deep State, however, would prefer to blame Trump, rather than the Fed. So if they can cause a rise in oil prices that would tank the world economy, they hope to pin the blame on Trump’s Mideast policy.

Whatever the case, it appears that an economic crisis will occur some time after the midterm election, perhaps in 2019. What replaces the current system will depend on whether the Deep State wins the battle or if the Trump team wins. Either way, it appears that we will soon be getting a new system as the economic side of Mystery Babylon falls. I do not think that the Deep State will get its way, because they would just set up another system advantageous to the bankers and thereby continue our enslavement beyond the allotted time.

Nonetheless, even if Trump wins the day, we should prepare for a certain amount of disruption as we move from one system to another. Such changes could be done smoothly, were it not for the opposition. So we should be prepared to weather the transition.

2. The 1.8 Mil+ Caravan coming to US from South America : The US said they will employ the military if needed to stop this illegal invasion to enter the country. One issue is that it was already establish during Obama's presidency that ISIS and MS-13 bad dudes comes in easily the US via the Mexican Southern borders. Another is to give these illegal people a voting priviledge.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187728
11/01/18 02:40 PM
11/01/18 02:40 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
As we are 115 pages into this thread, seems to me that it is taking a very, very, long time for this new Global Economic Restructuring to take place. dunno

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #187734
11/01/18 03:31 PM
11/01/18 03:31 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: Daryl
As we are 115 pages into this thread, seems to me that it is taking a very, very, long time for this new Global Economic Restructuring to take place. dunno

That's because there is no "Global Economic Restructure." Just a bunch of conspiracy theories strung together.
No "Deep State"
No Illuminati
No "Hidden Hand That Rules The World"
No Zombie Apocalypse
No EOTWAWKI
No prison cells and machine guns in the catacombs of Catholic Churches.
No...
No...
No...
sorry

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187763
11/06/18 03:16 PM
11/06/18 03:16 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
The Elle's incites the JAKs.

Page 115 of 119 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!