HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,628
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,156 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: Daryl] #187887
11/21/18 01:41 AM
11/21/18 01:41 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
No comment from anybody regarding this video????
Originally Posted By: Daryl
Has anybody seen this?

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: Daryl] #187890
11/21/18 02:50 AM
11/21/18 02:50 AM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Don't really need to waste time with Gates.

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: Charity] #187895
11/21/18 03:18 PM
11/21/18 03:18 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
It’s pretty clear that Mark Finley does not believe the Gates message is a genuine revelation. Near the end of the video, he talks about the division of authority within the church. Is he inferring that the church administration has no authority over Gates; therefore, the only way to prevent members from being hoodwinked is to put out cautionary videos?

It makes me wonder, if the General Conference is only responsible for "international" matters, what is to be done when entire Conferences, such as Florida with its militant dedication to Spiritual Formation, go astray. Leaving church members to fend for themselves? See Rick’s thread: “Apostasy Of A Most Startling Nature....
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=187389

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: Daryl] #187903
11/24/18 12:02 AM
11/24/18 12:02 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: Daryl
No comment from anybody regarding this video????

That video was featured at Fulcrum 7 and I posted several comments there.

A few nights ago I found this You Tube message from Paul Chapman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hc2npmJWQU that is also responding urgently to David's video. I'd never heard of him before. Chapman is an Adventist minister apparently from NZ or Australia who warns against setting a date for the close of probation for Adventists. His 15 minute video is much better than Finley's in spirit and content and he makes a valid point that we should not specify a time for probation to close for the world or the church but I was glad to see that many viewers were prepared to vigorously defend David's overall message and many of them did it very well. If fact they defended the message so well that Chapman felt obliged to post a further explanation in the comments below his video. I was a little concerned that he would undermine the influence of the message but instead I was glad to find that the message is having a powerful impact far and near to bring revival and the effect of the Chapman video is only to spread the message all the more.

And if you followed the Finley video posted on Fulcrum 7, you'd know that fewer were prepared to openly endorse the message there. Still, I could sense it was having an impact there as well. I don't doubt that the Lord is pleased with what David shared. This is not a false excitement but is a divine wake-up call and present truth imo.

I had an interesting dream yesterday morning that confirms in my mind (see what you all think) that we have more to learn regarding events in Daniel and Revelation. For example, in Revelation 13, when the wound is healed the world wonders after the beast. Then after this or about the same time, the lamb-like beast makes an image of the first beast. What happened on October 23 and 24, 2015 in Washington DC was a significant step in the healing process but I've believed for some time that the full healing will take place in the old world while the image will be formed in the new. This dream tends to confirm that and suggests that the UK is soon to come back fully into the fold of Rome. One reason for sharing this is that it gives us something concrete to look for in the coming months, and if England does this, we'll know that the US will follow shortly after or simultaneously.

There's one other related prophecy I've been studying and praying over that I'd invite you all to investigate some more and that is the prophecy in Daniel 11 that “ships of Chittim” will block or defeat the plans of the King of the North, which is the USA and its allies in my view. I suspect this is what will cause the UK and the US to heal the wound in the old world and set up an image of the beast in the new. Based on Daniel 11:29 forward what I think may happen is that not only will natural disasters cause Americans and others to seek God and mistakenly attribute their calamities to profaning Sunday, but that America and its allies will also suffer a major military humiliation. This will be so embarrassing to the national pride in the US that Americans will believe they are under God's judgments and in order to restore the Divine favor they will make it their global mission to unite the world in Sunday worship as they seek to restore their power and prestige as leader of the NWO.

I expect that after this military reversal the papacy will be pivotal in brokering peace globally in its role as the world's dominant moral authority. The world, especially Europe, will say, "Who is like unto the Beast" and the answer will truthfully be, no earthly power in modern times in the old world has equaled the power of the Holy Roman Empire of Europe. Napoleon, the Kaiser and Hitler all attempted to restore that glory on a secular basis but Europe will remember its roots and restore it successfully this time on the original plan however short lived.

But regarding the UK, here's the dream:

I dreamed I was a passenger on a bus. The bus came into a city and I looked out the window and saw an attractive older brick building with a sign on the front that it was a brewery. The commercial buildings around it were also attractive older brick buildings but I didn't know where I was so I went to the front of the bus to find out. At the front I discovered the bus was a red double decker so I thought “I must be in London”.

Next I found myself on foot in a new part of London. This suburb was a full-service gated community that had everything – attractive newly constructed two and three story housing complexes, shopping malls, government services, transportation etc. All of these buildings and services were linked together and functioned as a unit. The shopping mall was accessible only to the members of the community. Membership in the community was regulated by the government.

As a visitor I went to a government employment office in the mall and watched a foreign man in his 40's from India apparently registering for work. At the end of the registration process he received several plastic encoded business cards that approved him to apply for work at particular businesses. He was friendly and allowed me to look at his cards. I asked for one but he said it would not be valid for me, I would have to get my own from the government. .As a visitor I wasn't needing to register for work but I wanted to learn more about the community so I got up and exited the mall and walked around the community. Everything seemed normal. Then I went back into the mall. The mall had two main entrances, and this time I went in the other entrance and I noticed it had electronic scanners and warning signs posted for those exiting the mall.

The warning signs in bold red letters stated that no one should exit the mall without registering with the government. As a foreigner I hoped it didn't apply to me but it concerned me so instead of looking around the mall I decided I should get out while I could. But as soon as I entered the scanners the alarm went off and some kind of force field automatically lifted me back into the mall and set me in a line up of people waiting to be processed by a government interrogator. The purpose of the interrogator wasn't to find the truth but to condemn, punish and stigmatize those who had failed to register. The punishments were severe - imprisonment and death. I could see now that the government had tight control of everything and that people were being unjustly detained in plain view like I had been while other shoppers and businessmen went about their business as though nothing unusual or wrong was happening. The weak, the elderly and young children were especially targeted and processed by the interrogator but for most people it was business as usual. I expected no justice or sympathy from the interrogator when my turn came but the dream ended before I was processed.

I can't say beyond a doubt that the dream was inspired by the Lord but I'm sharing it because I think there is a reasonable chance since it appears to line up with scripture.

Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: Charity] #187908
11/24/18 03:02 PM
11/24/18 03:02 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
So - Gates is wrong in setting dates. He is doing exactly what we are told to do.

Mark now SPECULATES what is going to happen.

We can look at the SDA church and see what is happening. In the Upper Room before the crucifixion, there was strife among how many of the disciples? ALL of them! Strife over what? Power, authority? Are we not seeing that in the SDA church right now, for every part of it?

Click Here for Judas PowerPoint - Audio to follow

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: APL] #187909
11/24/18 09:01 PM
11/24/18 09:01 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
APL, I am more than a little glad if you've accepted the Gates message. It's present truth imo. I'll be glad as well to admit it if I'm wrong and Gates is right to point to this spring as the close of probation for Adventists. After listening to Chapman I though he (Chapman) made a valid point and had the backing of the SOP on this but I could be mistaken. I'm not looking for followers. David and I and many others see eye to eye on this that the spring of 2019 is a divine appointment.

The power point presentation looks promising. I'll check out the audio when you post it. Thanks

Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: Charity] #187912
11/24/18 10:50 PM
11/24/18 10:50 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Correction: So - Gates is wrong in setting dates. He is doing exactly what we are told NOT to do.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: Charity] #187917
11/25/18 02:45 AM
11/25/18 02:45 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Assuming that Gates is correct and probation closes for Adventists in the spring of 2019, how will we know? Are there other events that are to occur immediately afterward?

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: ProdigalOne] #187919
11/25/18 07:36 AM
11/25/18 07:36 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Assuming that Gates is correct and probation closes for Adventists in the spring of 2019, how will we know? Are there other events that are to occur immediately afterward?

Regarding the close of probation, as I said, I think Gates probably went too far to claim it would close this coming spring. But I fully agree with the overall message that Adventism is being judged now because it agrees with scripture that "judgment must begin at the house of God". I Peter 4:17. Adventists are in the judgment of the living imo. I also think that this process will accelerate this spring which I expect to be prophetically significant and that we should look for and prepare for the start of persecution in the western world.

About what else to look for in the coming months I'll post another article soon on "The Euphrates and the Judgment of Babylon".

Re: David Gates' prediction re Spring 2019 [Re: Charity] #187923
11/25/18 06:09 PM
11/25/18 06:09 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Yes, Gates went where he should not have gone. In his teaching, there no space for the working of the SOP which said that Christ could have come in the 1800s. Mark, you too are guessing.

Here is another look at the current times from a "Historical Escatological Superposition" view that looks at the chart we have been given and pinpoints where we are on that chart. We are not in the judgment time of the living, but we are so close.

God has given us His word that we may become acquainted with its teachings and know for ourselves what He requires of us. When the lawyer came to Jesus with the inquiry, "What shall I do to inherit eternal life?" the Saviour referred him to the Scriptures, saying: "What is written in the law? how readest thou?" Ignorance will not excuse young or old, nor release them from the punishment due for the transgression of God's law; because there is in their hands a faithful presentation of that law and of its principles and claims. It is not enough to have good intentions; it is not enough to do what a man thinks is right or what the minister tells him is right. His soul's salvation is at stake, and he should search the Scriptures for himself. However strong may be his convictions, however confident he may be that the minister knows what is truth, this is not his foundation. He has a chart pointing out every waymark on the heavenward journey, and he ought not to guess at anything. {GC 598.1}

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!