HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 15
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,315 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Unpublished EGW Vision of the Shut Door #191199
11/06/19 10:16 AM
11/06/19 10:16 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Recently I came across this vision of the shut door, about 85% of it never published before. It was released in 2015 by the White Estate but drew no attention that I'm aware of. It caught my attention yesterday because I had been studying accounts of spiritual manifestations among Seventh-day Adventists during this time. These were often linked to the doctrine of the Shut Door.

In a nutshell, the shut door refers to the door of the Holy Place of the heavenly sanctuary that was shut in 1844 when Christ left that apartment and moved to the Most Holy Place to take up the final phase of His ministry there typified by the Day of Atonement. In the material below, notice how prominent the Shut Door doctrine figured in Seventh-day Adventist understanding of present truth in the early days of the church.

If it was important truth then it is even more now as a safeguard to us when the work of Christ in the Most Holy Place is wrapping up and false spiritual manifestations are taking the world captive. Witness for example the phenomenal success of Kanye West's latest album, "Jesus is King". West is riding a tidal wave of popularity. His instant hit album is his nineth consecutive top hit release which ties West with Emimen's record 9 top consecutive releases. The huge difference between the two is that West has done this lacing Christian lyrics with pop/rap/reggae genres so that "Christian" pop is now the most popular music trend by far. West's music is the forbidden music of the Shut Door and spiritual manifestations accompany it. Here's the vision. The unpublished part is in italics:
Letter 5, 1849, to Brother and Sister Hastings.
Written April 21, from Milton, Massachusetts.
Unpublished Sections in Italics

I will now write you the vision God gave me on the Sabbath, the 24th of March [1849]. We had a glorious meeting. I was taken off in vision.

I saw the commandments of God and shut door could not be separated. I saw the time for the commandments of God to shine out to His people was when the door was opened in the inner apartment of the heavenly sanctuary in 1844. Then Jesus rose up and shut the door in the outer apartment and opened the door in the inner apartment and passed into the Most Holy Place, and the faith of Israel now reaches within the second veil where Jesus now stands by the ark. I saw that Jesus had shut the door in the Holy Place and no man can open it, and that He had opened thedoor in the Most Holy Place and no man can shut it; and that since Jesus had opened the door in the Most Holy Place the commandments have been shining out and God has been testing His people on the holy Sabbath.

I saw that the test on the Sabbath could not come until the mediation of Jesus was finished in the Holy and He had passed within the second veil; therefore Christians who died before the seventh month, 1844, and had not kept the true Sabbath, rest in hope, for there was no condemnation until the true light on the Sabbath came. I saw that our adversaries had been trying to open the door in the outer apartment and to close the door in the inner apartment where the ark is, containing the two tables of stone on which are written the ten commandments by God?s own finger. I saw that Satan was now using every device in this sealing time to keep the minds of God?s people from present truth and cause them to waver.

I saw a covering that God was drawing over His people to protect them in the time of trouble, and every soul that was decided upon the truth was to be covered with this covering of Almighty God. Satan knew this and was also at work in mighty power. I saw that the mysterious knocking in New York was the power of Satan clothed in a religious garb to lull the deceived to more security and to draw the minds of God?s people to look at that and cause them to doubt the teachings of God among His people.

I saw that Satan was working through agents in a number of ways. He was at work through ministers who had rejected God?s truth and had been given over to strong delusions to believe a lie, that they might be damned. I saw while they were preaching or praying some would fall prostrate and helpless, not by the power of the Holy Ghost, No, no, but by the power of Satan breathed upon these agents and through them to the people.

I saw that some professed Adventists who had rejected present truth, while preaching, praying or in private conversation used mesmerism to gain adherents, and the people would rejoice, thinking it was the power of God; and even those that used it (mesmerism) themselves were so far in the darkness and deception of the devil that they thought it was the power of God given them to exercise. I saw that these men had made God altogether such an one as themselves.

I saw that some of the agents of the devil were affecting the bodies of those they could not deceive and draw from the present truth. Some of them were even trying to afflict some of the saints unto death. (O that all could get a view of it as God revealed it unto me, that they might know more of the wiles of Satan so as to be on their guard.)

I saw that Satan was at work in these ways to distract, draw away, and deceive God?s people just now in this sealing time more than ever before. I saw some who were not standing stiffly, their knees were trembling, their feet were sliding, because they were not planted firmly on present truth, and the covering of Almighty God would not be drawn over them. While they were thus trembling Satan was trying his every art to hold them where they were until the sealing was over and the covering drawn over God?s people, and they left out without protection in the time of slaughter. God has begun to draw this covering over His people, therefore it will very soon be drawn over all of those who are to have a shelter in the time of trouble or day of the Lord.

I saw that as God worked for His people, Satan would also work, and that the mysterious knocking and signs and wonders of Satan and false reformations would increase and spread. The reformations that were shown me were not reformations from error to truth, No, no, but from bad to worse, for those who professed a change of heart had only wrapt about them a religious cloak which covered up the iniquity of a vile heart so as to deceive God?s people; but if their hearts could be seen they would appear as black as ever. My accompanying angel bade me look for the travail of souls for sinners as used to be. I looked but could not see it for the time for their salvation is past.

Dear Brother and Sister, I have now written the vision God gave me. I am tired sitting so long. Our position looks very clear. We know we have the truth, the midnight cry is behind us, the door was shut in 1844 and Jesus is soon to step out from between God and man. The sealing will then be accomplished?finished up. Oh, let us keep on the whole armor of God that we may be ready for battle at any moment. We shall have to fight every inch of ground now. Satan has come down in great power, knowing his time is short; but with the commandments of God written in our hearts and in our minds will go on strong and bold, and although the sons of Anak be many and tall, yet we will go on crying, The commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Here's the manuscript that piqued my interest in the Shut Door doctrine:

From Letter 3, 1847, to Joseph Bates.
Written July 13, from Gorham, Maine.
This letter appears in full in Manuscript Releases, Volume 5, pp. 95-98.

While in Exeter, Maine, in meeting with Israel Dammon, James, and many others, many of them did not believe in a shut door. I suffered much at the ommencement of the meeting. Unbelief seemed to be on every hand. There was one sister there that was called very spiritual. She had traveled and been a powerful preacher the most of the time for twenty years. She had been truly a mother in Israel. But a division had risen in the band on the shut door. She had great sympathy, and could not believe the door was shut. (I had known nothing of their differences.)

Sister Durben got up to talk. I felt very, very sad. At length my soul seemed to be in an agony, and while she was talking I fell from my chair to the floor. It was then I had a view of Jesus rising from His mediatorial throne and going to the holiest as Bridegroom to receive His kingdom. They were all deeply interested in the view. They all said it was entirely new to them. The Lord worked in mighty power setting the truth home to their hearts.

Sister Durben knew what the power of the Lord was, for she had felt it many times; and a short time after I fell she was struck down and fell to the floor, crying to God to have mercy on her. When I came out of vision, my ears were saluted with Sister Durben?s singing and shouting with a loud voice. Most of them received the vision, and were settled upon the shut door.

Re: Unpublished EGW Vision of the Shut Door [Re: Charity] #191232
11/11/19 01:58 PM
11/11/19 01:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
It sounded familiar. I found pretty much the same thing here and elsewhere:

Sabbath, March 24th, 1849, we had a sweet, and very interesting meeting with the Brethren at Topsham, Me. The Holy Ghost was poured out upon us, and I was taken off in the Spirit to the City of the living God. There I was shown that the commandments of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ, relating to the shut door, could not be separated, and that the time for the commandments of God to shine out, with all their importance, and for God's people to be tried on the Sabbath truth, was when the door was opened in the Most Holy Place of the Heavenly Sanctuary, where the Ark is, containing the ten commandments. This door was not opened, until the mediation of Jesus was finished in the Holy Place of the Sanctuary in 1844. Then, Jesus rose up, and shut the door in the Holy Place, and opened the door in the Most Holy, and passed within the second vail, where he now stands by the Ark; and where the faith of Israel now reaches. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 2}
I saw that Jesus had shut the door in the Holy Place, and no man can open it; and that he had opened the door in the Most Holy, and no man can shut it (See Revelation 3:7, 8.): and that since Jesus has opened the door in the Most Holy Place, which contains the Ark, the commandments have been shining out to God's people, and they are being tested on the Sabbath question. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 3}
I saw that the present test on the Sabbath could not come, until the mediation of Jesus in the Holy Place was finished; and he had passed within the second vail; therefore, Christians, who fell asleep before the door was opened in the Most Holy, when the midnight cry was finished, at the seventh month 1844; and had not kept the true Sabbath, now rest in hope; for they had not the light, and the test on the Sabbath, which we now have, since that door was opened. I saw that Satan was tempting some of God's people on this point. Because so many good Christians have fallen asleep in the triumphs of faith, and have not kept the true Sabbath, they were doubting about it being a test for us now. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 4}
I saw that the enemies of the present truth have been trying to open the door of the Holy Place, that Jesus has shut; and to close the door of the Most Holy Place, which he opened in 1844, where the Ark is containing the two tables of stone, on which are written the ten commandments, by the finger of Jehovah. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 5}
Satan is now using every device in this sealing time, to keep the minds of God's people from the present, sealing truth; and to cause them to waver. I saw a covering that God was drawing over his people, to protect them in the time of trouble; and every soul that was decided on the truth, and was pure in heart, was to be covered with the covering of Almighty God. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 6}
Satan knew this, and was at work in mighty power, to keep the minds of as many as he possibly could unsettled, and wavering on the truth. I saw that the mysterious knocking in N.Y. and other places, was the power of Satan; and that such things would be more and more common, clothed in a religious garb, to lull the deceived to more security; and to draw the minds of God's people, if possible, to those things and cause them to doubt the teachings, and power of the Holy Ghost. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 7}
I saw that Satan was working through agents, in a number of ways. He was at work through ministers, who have rejected the truth, and are given over to strong delusions to believe a lie that they might be damned. While they were preaching, or praying some would fall prostrate and helpless; not by the power of the Holy Ghost, no, no; but by the power of Satan breathed upon these agents and through them to the people. Some professed Adventists who had rejected the present truth, while preaching praying or in conversation used Mesmerism to gain adherents, and the people would rejoice in this influence, for they thought it was the Holy Ghost. And even some that used it, were so far in the darkness and deception of the Devil, that they thought it was the power of God, given them to exercise. They had made God altogether such an one as themselves; and had valued his power as a thing of naught. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 8}
Some of these agents of Satan were affecting the bodies of some of the saints; those that they could not deceive and draw away from the truth by a satanic influence. Oh! that all could get a view of it as God revealed it to me, that they might know more of the wiles of Satan, and be on their guard. I saw that Satan was at work in these ways to distract, deceive, and draw away God's people, just now in this sealing time. I saw some who were not standing stiffly for present truth. Their knees were trembling, and their feet were sliding; because they were not firmly planted on the truth, and the covering of Almighty God could not be drawn over them while they were thus trembling. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 9}
Satan was trying his every art to hold them where they were, until the sealing was past, and the covering drawn over God's people, and they left out, without a shelter from the burning wrath of God, in the seven last plagues. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 10}
God has begun to draw this covering over his people, and it will very soon be drawn over all who are to have a shelter in the day of slaughter. God will work in power for his people; and Satan will be permitted to work also. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 11}
I saw that the mysterious signs and wonders, and false reformations would increase, and spread. The reformations that were shown me, were not reformations from error to truth; but from bad to worse; for those who professed a change of heart, had only wrapt about them a religious garb, which covered up the iniquity of a wicked heart. Some appeared to have been really converted, so as to deceive God's people; but if their hearts could be seen, they would appear as black as ever. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 12}
My accompanying angel bade me look for the travail of soul for sinners as used to be. I looked, but could not see it; for the time for their salvation is past. {RH, August 1, 1849 par. 13}

Also, see the chapter in Early Writings, especially :

2. The view of "The Open and Shut Door", on pages 42-45, was given in 1849. The application of Revelation 3:7, 8, to the heavenly sanctuary and Christ's ministry was entirely new to me. I had never heard the idea advanced by anyone. Now as the subject of the sanctuary is being clearly understood, the application is seen in its force and beauty. {EW 86.1}

and

This subject was not understood by Adventists in 1844. After the passing of the time when the Saviour was expected, they still believed His coming to be near; they held that they had reached an important crisis and that the work of Christ as man's intercessor before God had ceased. It appeared to them to be taught in the Bible that man's probation would close a short time before the actual coming of the Lord in the clouds of heaven. This seemed evident from those scriptures which point to a time when men will seek, knock, and cry at the door of mercy, and it will not be opened. And it was a question with them whether the date to which they had looked for the coming of Christ might not rather mark the beginning of this period which was immediately to precede His coming. Having given the warning of the judgment near, they felt that their work for the world was done, and they lost their burden of soul for the salvation of sinners, while the bold and blasphemous scoffing of the ungodly seemed to them another evidence that the Spirit of God had been withdrawn from the rejecters of His mercy. All this confirmed them in the belief that probation had ended, or, as they then expressed it, "the door of mercy was shut." {GC 429.1}
But clearer light came with the investigation of the sanctuary question. They now saw that they were correct in believing that the end of the 2300 days in 1844 marked an important crisis. But while it was true that that door of hope and mercy by which men had for eighteen hundred years found access to God, was closed, another door was opened, and forgiveness of sins was offered to men through the intercession of Christ in the most holy. One part of His ministration had closed, only to give place to another. There was still an "open door" to the heavenly sanctuary, where Christ was ministering in the sinner's behalf. {GC 429.2}

Re: Unpublished EGW Vision of the Shut Door [Re: Charity] #191239
11/12/19 05:37 AM
11/12/19 05:37 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
the Shut Door

Prior to 1844 all the Millerites believed in the "Shut Door" It was very much part of the whole prophetic understanding of Biblical prophecy they had discovered.

But remember -- they believed Christ would come in 1844.
Thus of course they believed the shut door meant the end of probation for the world. It was a position taken by them before 1844, and it took some further study to understand what the "shut door" was really about.

For a time after the disappointment in 1844, I (Ellen White) did hold, in common with the Advent body, that the door of mercy was then forever closed to the world. This position was taken before my first vision was given me. It was the light given me of God that corrected our error, and enabled us to see the true position. I am still a believer in the shut-door theory, but not in the sense in which we at first employed the term or in which it is employed by my opponents....
I was shown in vision, and I still believe, that there was a shut door in 1844. All who saw the light of the first and second angels' messages and rejected that light, were left in darkness. And those who accepted it and received the Holy Spirit which attended the proclamation of the message from heaven, and who afterward renounced their faith and pronounced their experience a delusion, thereby rejected the Spirit of God, and it no longer pleaded with them.
Those who did not see the light, had not the guilt of its rejection. It was only the class who had despised the light from heaven that the Spirit of God could not reach. And this class included, as I have stated, both those who refused to accept the message when it was presented to them, and also those who, having received it, afterward renounced their faith. Selected Messages, book 1, p. 63

Remember EGW was a human being, she wasn't given any "visions" before 1844, and had to grow in understanding along with all the others.
The whole understanding of the 2300 years shifted to an understanding of the heavenly sanctuary and Christ's last work there that must take place prior to His second coming.
Yet, those who refused to accept the message of the 2300 years, had rejected the foundation needed to accept or see Christ's final ministry

A door was shut in 1844 and another was opened "which no man can shut".
Yet, even today we see crowds seeking to shut that door with considerable determination!

Revelation 3
"These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth" (Revelation 3:7).

Here an open as well as a shut door is brought to view. At the termination of the 2300 prophetic days in 1844, Christ changed his ministration from the holy to the most holy place. When, in the ministration of the earthly sanctuary, the high priest on the day of atonement entered the most holy place, the door of the holy place was closed, and the door of the most holy was opened. So, when Christ passed from the holy to the most holy of the heavenly sanctuary, the door, or ministration, of the former apartment was closed, and the door, or ministration, of the latter was opened. Christ had ended one part of his work as our intercessor, to enter upon another portion of the work; and he still presented his blood before the Father in behalf of sinners. "Behold," he declares, "I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it." {4SP 268.3}

The seventh trumpet began to sound --
Revelation 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament

Jesus has opened the door into the most holy place, which contains the ark, the commandments have been shining out to God's people, and they are being tested on the Sabbath question.
I saw that the present test on the Sabbath could not come until the mediation of Jesus in the holy place was finished and He had passed within the second veil; Early Writings page 42

Last edited by dedication; 11/12/19 05:43 AM.
Re: Unpublished EGW Vision of the Shut Door [Re: dedication] #191246
11/12/19 03:00 PM
11/12/19 03:00 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by dedication

The seventh trumpet began to sound --
Revelation 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament
You're adding what is not there. Nothing about trumpets in your quote.

Re: Unpublished EGW Vision of the Shut Door [Re: Charity] #191251
11/13/19 04:11 AM
11/13/19 04:11 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
No Kland, I'm not adding anything. Have you read the context of that verse. (Rev. 11:19)
The text is in the context of the seventh trumpet!
11:15 And the seventh angel sounded.......
11:19 The temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament.?
EGW clearly places it as beginning in 1844.
?The temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament.? [Revelation 11:19.] The ark of God's testament is in the holy of holies, the second apartment of the sanctuary. In the ministration of the earthly tabernacle, which served ?unto the example and shadow of heavenly things,? this apartment was opened only upon the great day of atonement, for the cleansing of the sanctuary. Therefore the announcement that the temple of God was opened in Heaven, and the ark of his testament was seen, points to the opening of the most holy place of the heavenly sanctuary, in 1844, as Christ entered there to perform the closing work of the atonement. GC 433

The trumpets run parallel with Christ's Heavenly sanctuary work.

Revelation 8 & 9 talk about the first six trumpets.
In Revelation 8:3- We see Christ working first in the the Holy Place, and then the Most Holy. The first six trumpets are described before the transition is shown in scripture.

Revelation 10 talks about the end of the time periods, the great disappointment of 1844, and the call to "prophecy again".
That is clearly the time when a door was shut and another door opened.
Revelation 10 is about the 1844 movement. It links to the end of Daniel's 2300 days/year prophecy.
the angel standing with one foot on the sea, proclaiming with a most solemn oath that time should be no longer.
This time, which the angel declares with a solemn oath, is not the end of this world's history, neither of probationary time, but of prophetic time, which should precede the advent of our Lord. That is, the people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time, reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844.{7BC 971}

The first half of Revelation 11 talks about the end of the 1260 day/years during which the two witnesses prophesied in sack cloth. The world was revolutionized, a whole new system was opening up which at first looked like doom, but by the grace of God, His Word triumphed and was freely offered to mankind.
?The holy city [the true church] shall they tread under foot forty and two months. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth" Rev. 11:2...
The periods here mentioned??forty and two months,? and ?a thousand two hundred and threescore days??are the same, alike representing the time in which the church of Christ was to suffer oppression from Rome. The 1260 years of papal supremacy began with the establishment of the papacy in A. D. 538, and would therefore terminate in 1798.

Finally in Revelation 11:15 and onward
The seventh trumpet is described.
Christ has gone before the Ancient of Days (as per Daniel 7) and received the kingdom. The time of judgment has arrived (11:18) judgment of the dead. And the door to the Most Holy was opened and the ark of the covenant was seen.

Re: Unpublished EGW Vision of the Shut Door [Re: dedication] #191262
11/14/19 10:26 PM
11/14/19 10:26 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted by dedication
No Kland, I'm not adding anything. Have you read the context of that verse. (Rev. 11:19)
The text is in the context of the seventh trumpet!
11:15 And the seventh angel sounded.......
11:19 The temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament.?
EGW clearly places it as beginning in 1844.

Good point. The pioneers believed we're living during the seventh trumpet, that's clear. But Ellen White also places the seventh trumpet and the opening of God's temple in heaven in the future and I've supplied the quotes before. Those are also clear, she endorses both, but since we're dealing with the shut door, I won't repost them here.

So about the shut door, the thing that struck me about it in this little known vision is that she was shown by God that it was present truth. Notice this truth wasn't that probation has closed for everyone but that because Christ had moved into the Most Holy Place and because the door of the Holy Place was shut, those who willfully insisted that His ministry in the Holy Place was still available were inviting the spirit of Satan and that false spiritual manifestations were the result. She connects the rappings with the rejection of the shut door truth as I recall, cause and effect.

God gave this vision because it was present truth that God wanted the pioneers to understand: It is not only important for us to believe that Christ is ministering in the Most Holy Place, but that He is not in the Holy Place. I hadn't seen that before. She warned that it will soon be blasphemy to speak against these manifestations that will captivate those who reject the present truth of the shut door.

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!