HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,245 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: Green Cochoa] #191475
01/11/20 05:41 AM
01/11/20 05:41 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by Green Cochoa
Rome received its fatal wound, not in 1844, but in 1798.

Dear sister Green,

If you will be so kind as to comment about what I wrote and not what you think I wrote, we could reason together.
you should have seen that I agree with you that Rome received its wound in 1798 (I said as much).
After having been wounded it CONTINUED TO BE the DEAD CHURCH thru 22 October 1844 and beyond.

It is a historical fact the DEAD CHURCH was dead for 83 years 4 months from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928
It is a historical fact the REVIVED CHURCH was alive for 83 years 4 months from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013
(that is not date setting it is a historical review)
To examine the wonder about the significance of the Judgment Hours of the Dead and living
is not date setting. I AM ASKING IS THIS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD CONCERN US?

The principle of first mention establishes a millennial Judgment Day for Adam in Genesis
a day with the Lord is as 1000-years
Adam died in his Judgment Day at 930 years old
The Day of Atonement services in ancient Israel took place in the Daylight hours
Jesus said there were 12 daylight hours in a day
and the math shows that 1/12 of a daylight day is 83 years 4 months
And the judgment of the dead and living RCC align with two periods of 83 years 4 months each respectively

I am sorry that the facts do not align with you obsolete ideas.
We are counseled to follow the light.
If we do not follow the light and stand still
The light will move away from us and we will be left in darkness
That happened when Jesus moved to the Most holy Place
And Satan sat in the Holy Place while people were worshiping where Christ had left

If you are successful in putting out the light
You will be turning people form truth
Freedom of speech is doomed, if you get your way

But perhaps freedom of speech is not important here?
There is much to do made about how it is being repressed in Canada.
Is it possible to lament how people are taking away our fundamental rights
while we see no problem with doing that very thing to others who have different views?

If I have misspoken or presented facts into evidence that are erroneous: SHOW ME.

Christian regards
Hch

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: His child] #191476
01/11/20 08:30 AM
01/11/20 08:30 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by His child
Rome received its fatal wound, not in 1844, but in 1798.

Dear sister Green,

If you will be so kind as to comment about what I wrote and not what you think I wrote, we could reason together.
you should have seen that I agree with you that Rome received its wound in 1798 (I said as much).
After having been wounded it CONTINUED TO BE the DEAD CHURCH thru 22 October 1844 and beyond.

It is a historical fact the DEAD CHURCH was dead for 83 years 4 months from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928
It is a historical fact the REVIVED CHURCH was alive for 83 years 4 months from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013
(that is not date setting it is a historical review)
To examine the wonder about the significance of the Judgment Hours of the Dead and living
is not date setting. I AM ASKING IS THIS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD CONCERN US?

The principle of first mention establishes a millennial Judgment Day for Adam in Genesis
a day with the Lord is as 1000-years
Adam died in his Judgment Day at 930 years old
The Day of Atonement services in ancient Israel took place in the Daylight hours
Jesus said there were 12 daylight hours in a day
and the math shows that 1/12 of a daylight day is 83 years 4 months
And the judgment of the dead and living RCC align with two periods of 83 years 4 months each respectively

I am sorry that the facts do not align with you obsolete ideas.
We are counseled to follow the light.
If we do not follow the light and stand still
The light will move away from us and we will be left in darkness
That happened when Jesus moved to the Most holy Place
And Satan sat in the Holy Place while people were worshiping where Christ had left

If you are successful in putting out the light
You will be turning people form truth
Freedom of speech is doomed, if you get your way

But perhaps freedom of speech is not important here?
There is much to do made about how it is being repressed in Canada.
Is it possible to lament how people are taking away our fundamental rights
while we see no problem with doing that very thing to others who have different views?

If I have misspoken or presented facts into evidence that are erroneous: SHOW ME.

Christian regards
Hch

His Child,

1) You are only "His child" if you obey His commandments. That is what He says.
2) You are date setting by specifying ANY date post-1844 of prophetic significance.
3) My "obsolete" ideas are those of Ellen White. If she does not please you, perhaps you will find little solace here.
4) You said:

Originally Posted by His Child
The dead Roman church (House of God) that died in 1798 was still dead on 22 October 1844.
"Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed" (Daniel 8:14)
"Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come" (Revelation 14:7)

Judgment Hour of the dead from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928 (83 years 4 months)
The Church of Rome was dead for the entire hour.

Mussolini began reviving the Roman Church in Feb 1929 thru June 1929.
The Day of Atonement came on 14 October 1929 at which time the Roman Church was alive again
The judgment hour (83 years 4 months) of the Living Roman Church was from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013

The First beast in Rev 13 (papal beast that was healed in 1929) had 7 popes (heads)
Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, And Benedict XVI
Pope Benedict XVI resigned February 2013
at which time the solo papacy that Mussolini established ended
There are now 2 living popes as ancient Babylon had 2 kings reigning together just before it fell

The 83 year 4 month Judgment Hour of the Living papacy aligns with 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013

So, if the "dead Roman church" was ever the "House of God", it seems we already have a major oxymoron. I do not happen to agree with your modern, newfangled, Catholic-leaning "facts." The papacy has NEVER been the house of God. Sorry about that.

Furthermore, if it "died" in February 1798, its "dead hour" per your millennial formula would have extended to June 1881, NOT 1929. Recheck your math. It's wrong no matter how you figure it, because there WILL BE NO TIME PROPHECY UPON DEFINITE TIME AFTER 1844. PERIOD. But your math doesn't even make sense. Which is why I referenced your mistake relative to 1844 beginning said "hour." You still claim:

If you will be so kind as to comment about what I wrote and not what you think I wrote, we could reason together. you should have seen that I agree with you that Rome received its wound in 1798 (I said as much).
I see quite clearly, however, that you cannot even agree with yourself, nor understand what you yourself have said and are saying. Not only are you saying "one hour" and then actually doing math with more than 2.5 millennial hours (1798-2013), but also you are not reasoning properly, nor handling the Word of God correctly.

Your "facts" simply do not line up. They never will, so long as you reject the plain counsels of God given us by the pen of inspiration.

I'm sorry you are taking the path that you are. I encourage you to do a little reflection, and please consider repenting of this course. Until you do, it is my duty to help you and others by reducing the spread of your errors insofar as possible. If that means refuting them, so be it. Better yet would be to prevent them from making public appearance here on this forum, lest they lead many others astray. You have been proven a false prophet on multiple occasions here already. I hope you do not continue to deceive yourself and others.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: Green Cochoa] #191480
01/13/20 09:50 AM
01/13/20 09:50 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

His Child,

1) You are only "His child" if you obey His commandments. That is what He says.

And that will be manifest at Christ's Coming when the final test has been passed or failed
thus we must encourage each other to be faithful until then.

2) You are date setting by specifying ANY date post-1844 of prophetic significance.

When EGW stated that the 42 months in Revelation 13 would surely take place, she wrote that after 1844, but before Christ's Advent. But you say that she said that there is not prophetic time after 1844. So you are saying that she is contradicting herself. The only one who benefits from twisting EGW to say that all time prophecy ended in 1844 instead of what she actually meant that "prophetic time giving the day and hour of Christ's coming has ended" is the devil. God warns us that "for lack of knowledge, My people are destroyed." If the devil can keep the lie about time prophecies front and center, he can keep knowledge from us and guide us to perdition.

3) My "obsolete" ideas are those of Ellen White. If she does not please you, perhaps you will find little solace here.

Since you have presented evidence that shows that you have chosen to believe that EGW is contradicting herself, how can we find solace in the obsolete positions that you put forth that you claim are Ellen White's positions?

4) You said:

The dead Roman church (House of God) that died in 1798 was still dead on 22 October 1844.
"Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed" (Daniel 8:14)
"Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come" (Revelation 14:7)

Judgment Hour of the dead from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928 (83 years 4 months)
The Church of Rome was dead for the entire hour.

Mussolini began reviving the Roman Church in Feb 1929 thru June 1929.
The Day of Atonement came on 14 October 1929 at which time the Roman Church was alive again
The judgment hour (83 years 4 months) of the Living Roman Church was from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013

Originally Posted by His child cont.

The First beast in Rev 13 (papal beast that was healed in 1929) had 7 popes (heads)
Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, And Benedict XVI
Pope Benedict XVI resigned February 2013
at which time the solo papacy that Mussolini established ended
There are now 2 living popes as ancient Babylon had 2 kings reigning together just before it fell

The 83 year 4 month Judgment Hour of the Living papacy aligns with 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013

So, if the "dead Roman church" was ever the "House of God", it seems we already have a major oxymoron. I do not happen to agree with your modern, newfangled, Catholic-leaning "facts." The papacy has NEVER been the house of God. Sorry about that.

To be sure that I understand you correctly
Is it your position that the Church of Rome was NEVER part of God's true church?
You are saying that the church of Rome NEVER HAD ANY TRUTH from which it fell away or died?
Are you also claiming that the RCC has never taken upon itself the name of God? or claimed to be God's true church?
Again you are contradicting Ellen White, who clearly said:

There are true Christians in every church, not excepting the Roman Catholic communion. None are condemned until they have had the light and have seen the obligation of the fourth commandment. {Ev 234.2}

Furthermore, if it "died" in February 1798, its "dead hour" per your millennial formula would have extended to June 1881, NOT 1929. Recheck your math. It's wrong no matter how you figure it, because there WILL BE NO TIME PROPHECY UPON DEFINITE TIME AFTER 1844. PERIOD. But your math doesn't even make sense. Which is why I referenced your mistake relative to 1844 beginning said "hour."

Green, you are floundering in you effort to destroy truth. Thus, you are twisting facts to suit your bias.

The Roman Church received its deadly wound (Rev 13) in 1798.

Pius VI... This is the pope specified in prophecy, which received the deadly wound. {5MR 318.1}

The infliction of the deadly wound points to the downfall of the papacy in 1798.. {GC 578.3}

At the time appointed for the judgment--the close of the 2300 days, in 1844--began the work of investigation and blotting out of sins. All who have ever taken upon themselves the name of Christ must pass its searching scrutiny. Both the living and the dead are to be judged "out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." Revelation 20:12. {FLB 211.2}

It is a fact the dead church did not get judged until the Judgment Hour of the Dead began 22 October 1844.
It is a fact that the Roman church died in 1798 and it remained dead until the Judgment Hour of the Dead began
And it is a fact that the dead Roman Church remained dead through out the entire judgment hour of 83 years 4 months
God established in Daniel 8:14 and Revelation 14:7 when the Judgment Hour was to begin
and it has duration (1/12 of 1000 years) which is set forth in the millennial Judgment of Adam
The Daylight judgment services on Yom Kippur
And Christ's statement about 12 hours in a day

Since the middle of the nineteenth century, students of prophecy in the United States have presented this testimony to the world. In the events now taking place is seen a rapid advance toward the fulfillment of the prediction. With Protestant teachers there is the same claim of divine authority for Sunday keeping, and the same lack of Scriptural evidence, as with the papal leaders who fabricated miracles to supply the place of a command from God. The assertion that God's judgments are visited upon men for their violation of the Sunday-sabbath, will be repeated; already it is beginning to be urged. And a movement to enforce Sunday observance is fast gaining ground. {GC 579.1}

You still claim:

If you will be so kind as to comment about what I wrote and not what you think I wrote, we could reason together. you should have seen that I agree with you that Rome received its wound in 1798 (I said as much).
I see quite clearly, however, that you cannot even agree with yourself, nor understand what you yourself have said and are saying. Not only are you saying "one hour" and then actually doing math with more than 2.5 millennial hours (1798-2013), but also you are not reasoning properly, nor handling the Word of God correctly.

Your straw man argument is not worthy of comment.
You fail to believe truth and substitute a lie in its place.
This blatant bearing of false witness needs to be repented of and turned from without delay.

Your "facts" simply do not line up. They never will, so long as you reject the plain counsels of God given us by the pen of inspiration.

Those who take the time to read my presentation and your twisted response will agree "Your "facts" simply do not line up. They never will, so long as you reject the plain counsels of God given us by the pen of inspiration."

I'm sorry you are taking the path that you are. I encourage you to do a little reflection, and please consider repenting of this course. Until you do, it is my duty to help you and others by reducing the spread of your errors insofar as possible. If that means refuting them, so be it. Better yet would be to prevent them from making public appearance here on this forum, lest they lead many others astray. You have been proven a false prophet on multiple occasions here already. I hope you do not continue to deceive yourself and others.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Diddo! When Jeremiah spoke truth to the saints in Jerusalem, the false prophet (Hananiah) preached a pleasing message to the people that did a mighty work. While the controversy raged, it was difficult to discern which message was from God. Now, we know.

Christian regards
His child henry

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: kland] #191481
01/13/20 11:52 AM
01/13/20 11:52 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by kland
My studies show that the Investigative Judgment for the living that began 14 October 1929 ended 14 February 2013.
Someone should check how many days are between those dates.
I got 30439 days or 83 years.

kland,

His Child cannot know when the investigative judgment began for the living, for this has not been revealed to mortals, nor even to angels. See Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32--those BOTH refer to the judgment hour, i.e. probation's close. Once we have been judged, our probation has closed.

Mrs. White says:

Originally Posted by Ellen White
In the time of trouble Satan stirs up the wicked, and they encircle the people of God to destroy them. But he does not know that "pardon" has been written opposite their names in the books of heaven.--RH Nov. 19, 1908. {LDE 234.1}
As Satan influenced Esau to march against Jacob, so he will stir up the wicked to destroy God's people in the time of trouble. . . . He sees that holy angels are guarding them, and he infers that their sins have been pardoned, but he does not know that their cases have been decided in the sanctuary above.--GC 618 (1911). {LDE 234.2}

Unfortunately, His Child has already entered the path of rejecting and wresting Ellen White's writings as best suits his purpose. If Satan himself, who has the Bible memorized and who watches these events keenly--and there's no doubt he knows Ellen White's writings, too--does not know when probation has closed, it is a sure thing that His Child does not, nor will.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: Charity] #191482
01/13/20 11:54 AM
01/13/20 11:54 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
God established in Daniel 8:14 and Revelation 14:7 when the Judgment Hour was to begin
and it has duration (1/12 of 1000 years)
Why do you choose 1000 instead of 360? Why not 7 times? Or 3 days, or 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine? Or 130 Years of pilgrimage? Or 290 days?

2 Samuel 24:8 So when they had gone through all the land, they came to Jerusalem at the end of nine months and twenty days.

Genesis 50:3 And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are fulfilled the days of those which are embalmed: and the Egyptians mourned for him threescore and ten days.

What about using 40?

Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter the city on the first day's walk. Then he cried out and said, "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!"

Or 30?

Deut 34:8 And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.

Any of those and more could be "justified" for using. How does one randomly pick a number out of context and force the square peg into a round hole of their choosing?

Imagine how one does this. Wept for 30 days. 2020-30 = 1990. Look back at 1990 for some event that one could claim the weeping began. Presto! Wikipedia to the rescue. "The Gulf War (2 August 1990 ? 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Shield". That's a reason for weeping. Weeping will be over Aug 2, 2020. We have a prophecy!
(I did not choose 30 days specifically by knowing that previously until I grabbed the square peg and only then looked for the round hole. That was actually kind of fun, kind of satisfying in a way. You can pick any date, any time period, and make it sound good. Nostradamus like. Maybe it's addicting.)

Is it because it fits in with a privately chosen event on a privately chosen date?

(The sad state of things, Henry may likely seize upon these arbitrary random and non-relevant trivia and run where he wasn't sent)

Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: kland] #191485
01/14/20 10:28 AM
01/14/20 10:28 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
and it has duration (1/12 of 1000 years)
Why do you choose 1000 instead of 360? Why not 7 times? Or 3 days, or 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine? Or 130 Years of pilgrimage? Or 290 days?

2 Samuel 24:8 So when they had gone through all the land, they came to Jerusalem at the end of nine months and twenty days.

Genesis 50:3 And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are fulfilled the days of those which are embalmed: and the Egyptians mourned for him threescore and ten days.

What about using 40?

Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter the city on the first day's walk. Then he cried out and said, "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!"

Or 30?

Deut 34:8 And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.

Any of those and more could be "justified" for using. How does one randomly pick a number out of context and force the square peg into a round hole of their choosing?

Imagine how one does this. Wept for 30 days. 2020-30 = 1990. Look back at 1990 for some event that one could claim the weeping began. Presto! Wikipedia to the rescue. "The Gulf War (2 August 1990 ? 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Shield". That's a reason for weeping. Weeping will be over Aug 2, 2020. We have a prophecy!
(I did not choose 30 days specifically by knowing that previously until I grabbed the square peg and only then looked for the round hole. That was actually kind of fun, kind of satisfying in a way. You can pick any date, any time period, and make it sound good. Nostradamus like. Maybe it's addicting.)

Is it because it fits in with a privately chosen event on a privately chosen date?

(The sad state of things, Henry may likely seize upon these arbitrary random and non-relevant trivia and run where he wasn't sent)

Kland,

Your post comes across as an attempt to muddy the water and sow doubt more than anything.
The Principle of FIRST MENTION is at work.
Where was a day first mentioned? Genesis
Where was Judgment first mentioned? Genesis

When God told Adam that Adam would die in the day he ate of the fruit
God linked Adam's Judgment to a specific length of time!

Adam's Judgment was not linked to literal time or a day for a year time
Adam's judgment was linked to millennial time (a day is 1000 years in God's sight)
Adam died at 930 years old within the first 1000 years from creation.
Adam's death had nothing to do with all the speculative wonderings that you tossed about.

Since Adam's judgment was linked to 1000 years (millennial time)
Is a Judgment Hour linked to millennial time as well?
The Day of Atonement services were linked to the DAYLIGHT HOURS
Christ said there are 12 DAYLIGHT hours in a day.
1/12 of a 1000 year day is 83 years 4 months.

Is there any evidence that an 83 year 4 month Judgment Hour fits Bible prophecy?
Yes!
Judgment begins at the House of God.
The RCC claims to be God's Church.
the Judgment Hour of the dead began on 22 October 1844
What was the condition of the RCC on 22 October 1844: IT WAS DEAD
Was it dead for the entire Judgment Hour of the dead thru 22 February 1928? YES

"By their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves!"
Does the 83 year 4 month Judgment Hour of the dead RCC align with prophecy? YES!

Then comes a tarrying time in which the Deadly wound is healed
from 22 February 1928 to June 1929
in which Mussolini healed the RCC via the Lateran Treaty.
It happened and I had nothing to do with it!
Then came the 14 October 1929 Day of Atonement.

Did you bother to look up when the Day of Atonement came in 1929
before you implied that I picked a date from thin air and ran with it?

Yom Kippur 1929 began Sunday, October 13 at sunset
ended Monday, October 14 at nightfall
https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year...&D=on&d=on&c=off#cal-1929-10

How does the living RCC compare to the 83 year 4 month Judgment Hour of the living
The RCC had exactly 7 popes from 14 October 1929 thru 14 February 2013
NO MORE NO LESS THAN 7 as the beast in Rev 13:1-10 has 7 heads
All of the popes for that prophetic hour were one pope at a time kings of the papacy
When the prophetic millennial judgment hour ended
the papacy had 2 living popes as ancient Babylon had 2 kings on the eve of its fall

So muddy the water as you will. God is not a liar.
His word will not return to Him void and the wise will understand!

By superficial study, the mind gradually loses its tone, and degenerates into imbecility, and is not capable of any taxing effort. But education prepares men to know and to do the very line of work that must at this time be done. Thorough discipline, under a wise teacher, is of more value than the natural aptitude and endowment, where there is no discipline. {CE 139.1}

Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: His child] #191487
01/14/20 11:27 AM
01/14/20 11:27 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
The Principle of FIRST MENTION is at work.
Where was a day first mentioned? Genesis
Where was Judgment first mentioned? Genesis

The "Principle of FIRST MENTION" says in Genesis 1, that a day is a day (24 hours), from evening to evening.

"So muddy the water as you will. God is not a liar."

By superficial study, the mind gradually loses its tone, and degenerates into imbecility, and is not capable of any taxing effort. But education prepares men to know and to do the very line of work that must at this time be done. Thorough discipline, under a wise teacher, is of more value than the natural aptitude and endowment, where there is no discipline. {CE 139.1}

"all the speculative wonderings that you tossed about."

Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: kland] #191491
01/15/20 08:58 AM
01/15/20 08:58 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The "Principle of FIRST MENTION" says in Genesis 1, that a day is a day (24 hours), from evening to evening.

I did not disagree with a day being a 24 hour period of time; I examined it because it does not fit Adam's judgment.

God said :"in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" Genesis 2:17

Ge 5:5 "And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

Adam did not die in the "day" (24 hour period) that he ate the fruit.

The Bible clearly states that "Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

2Pe 3:8 " But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Adam's 930 years were within God's first 1000 day. Adam died at 930 years old according to the Bible.

God told Adam when he would die, and Adam died when God said within the 1000 year day at 930 years old.

Adam's judgment was according to God's millennial clock.

Since you cannot twist God's word to your liking you attack the messenger?

Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: His child] #191500
01/16/20 11:08 AM
01/16/20 11:08 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Since you cannot twist God's word to your liking you attack the messenger?

I had only requoted what you had said towards me.
So was that what you were doing, "attacking" me?

Re: Knowing Beyond a Doubt When Judgment Day Has Arrived [Re: His child] #191501
01/16/20 11:14 AM
01/16/20 11:14 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

I did not disagree with a day being a 24 hour period of time; I examined it because it does not fit Adam's judgment.
So we conclude, always use "Principle of FIRST MENTION", unless it doesn't fit with what we're trying to construe.

I believe that is the point I've been trying to get across.

Not the first mention. Nothing to do with Adam's judgment.

Another example other than yours:
The weeping will be over Aug 2, 2020.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!