HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,632
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 5
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Daryl, Karen Y, dedication), 3,476 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192252
04/08/20 08:41 PM
04/08/20 08:41 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted by Daryl
Originally Posted by dedication
A doctor emphatically talks about the fake news of today.
I don't know if you can access this -- may not even be up for very long.
https://facebook.com/drericnepute/videos/212203320055065/?t=799

Interesting!
Is this also on You Tube???
A warning -- His language is a little "bathroom" style language.
I did find a copy on You tube, so am sharing it as some of the information could save lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ3m4qlXcTE

Last edited by dedication; 04/08/20 08:43 PM.
Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: dedication] #192253
04/08/20 11:05 PM
04/08/20 11:05 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by Daryl
A doctor emphatically talks about the fake news of today.
I don't know if you can access this -- may not even be up for very long.
https://facebook.com/drericnepute/videos/212203320055065/?t=799

Interesting!
Is this also on You Tube???
A warning -- His language is a little "bathroom" style language.
I did find a copy on You tube, so am sharing it as some of the information could save lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ3m4qlXcTE

Okay, I watched it.

Mr. Potty Mouth is giving us his own flavor of ?fake news.? He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's recommending that everyone take quinine as the solution to COVID-19. Mrs. White gives us wisdom against such a falsehood.

Originally Posted by Ellen White
Mercury, calomel, and quinine have brought their amount of wretchedness, which the day of God alone will fully reveal. Preparations of mercury and calomel taken into the system ever retain their poisonous strength as long as there is a particle of it left in the system. These poisonous preparations have destroyed their millions, and left sufferers upon the earth to linger out a miserable existence. All are better off without these dangerous mixtures. Miserable sufferers, with disease in almost every form, mis-shapen by suffering, with dreadful ulcers, and pains in the bones, loss of teeth, loss of memory, and impaired sight, are to be seen almost every where. They are victims of poisonous preparations, which have been, in many cases, administered to cure some slight indisposition, which after a day or two of fasting would have disappeared without medicine. But poisonous mixtures, administered by physicians, have proved their ruin. {4aSG 139.2}

The "doctor" in the video speaks error. His mouth is poisonous in more ways than one. I DO NOT recommend that anyone watch it, much less take quinine for anything.

The way to beat COVID-19 is Vitamin C in high amounts--at least 10,000 mg. per day. I sent this advice to a Chinese student of mine who passed it on to a friend of hers who was showing flu symptoms. She emailed me this morning with the following report.

Originally Posted by Chinese lady
A friend of mine who is a Dutch, she lived in here, had some mild symptom of flus 3 weeks ago. She wasn?t able to go home because the whole country was shut down, out of concerned she worried about it a lot. We talked and exchanged informations back then, I told her the prescription you shared (hope you don?t mind), after consulted her family doctor, she took the advice and condition improves! Now she has already went home, healthy and energetic. Thank you!

For clarity, I'll paste below the "prescription" I had sent her.

Originally Posted by Green Cochoa's email to Chinese lady, 9 February 2020
Doctors
have found that vitamin C is more effective even than a vaccine, if
taken in high doses. Because it is acidic, the stomach can tolerate
only a certain amount at a time, but if one gets sick with a virus,
taking 2000 mg. of vitamin C every fifteen minutes WITH WATER, will
kill the virus. For more serious cases, IV (intravenous) vitamin C
can be given in higher dosages, but for most people, just taking some
vitamin C, along with water, every few minutes throughout the waking
day, will be enough.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192255
04/09/20 02:31 AM
04/09/20 02:31 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Was EGW talking about quinine itself, or it being present in "poisonous mixture" " Preparations of mercury and calomel" "poisonous preparations" "dangerous mixtures"?
Medicines can be dangerous when mixed with other chemicals or misused.
Well, if modern scientists use it as part of their new vaccine we may get that mixture!

All I know about quinine is that it basically saved my sister's life when she was a missionary in Africa. It does save people from malaria. I'm glad it was available for her.

However, on further study I do see that, yes, too much of it can damage eye sight and the heart. So a continuous and relatively high ingestion of quinine probably isn't good.

As for the video -- the language is offensive.
{Though sadly quite prevalent in the worldly work place)

But what are the facts, I'm not quite ready to simply reject this out of hand?

Yes, both vitamin C and vitamin D are VERY important in fending off viruses such as the Covid virus.
(Though you'll find scientists denying that exceedingly high doses will cure Covid-19, and cautioning that too much will cause stomach disorder and diarrhea )
Though I have upped my vitamin C intake as a precaution. And try to sip lemon water throughout the day. That may very well be better than the tonic water suggested as a preventive measure.
Following health laws and keeping immune system strong are essential for fending off disease.

But the speaker in the video is not alone in sharing the benefits of quinine against coronavirus-- though it's usually referred to in a different form:

hydroxychloroquine

"there is a ?great deal of interest globally? in the drug. U.S. President Donald Trump has repeatedly touted hydroxychloroquine. He recently named a French study that suggested the drug plus a common antibiotic called azithromycin might help treat COVID-19," (CTV News)

Hydroxychloroquine is used to treat malaria, lupus erythematosus, and rheumatoid arthritis and has been used to treat Covid=19 in Canada (as well as other countries)

Suddenly there is a shortage of Hydroxycholorquine in Canada. There was a run on it in the USA as well.

in vitro? experiments conducted using cells have shown that hydroxychloroquine blocks the virus from entering cells. ?Its use in the form of tablets may have positive results in humans infected with the coronavirus,? she explains, which means ?faster recovery times and shorter hospital stays.? (BBV^ April 8,2020)

Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192256
04/09/20 03:51 AM
04/09/20 03:51 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Perhaps this statement will clear up any confusion relative to possible "mixtures."

Originally Posted by Ellen White
Knowledge is what is needed. Drugs are too often promised to restore health, and the poor sick are so thoroughly drugged with quinine, morphine, or some strong health- and life-destroying medicine, that nature may never make sufficient protest, but give up the struggle; and they may continue their wrong habits with hopeful impunity. {15MR 276.2}

No mixture there--just quinine--which is said to be a "strong health- and life-destroying medicine."

I'm not so sure your sister was saved by it. Her body apparently had sufficient reserves to struggle against it.

But let's look at another neglected fact: Malaria is a parasite. It is not a virus. COVID-19 is a virus, not a parasite. These are two totally different things. Any drug (poison) which might be successful treating one cannot be expected to be equally effective with the other. However, any natural medicine which helps to build the immune system should be reasonably expected to help with BOTH.

God bless,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192261
04/09/20 11:02 AM
04/09/20 11:02 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Green, why do you think they put mercury in vaccines? To kill everything. So it very well could be that quinine can kill parasites and also disables viruses and any other thing.

Just because a chemical is designed to kill plants doesn't mean it doesn't harm animals, too.

Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: kland] #192262
04/09/20 12:27 PM
04/09/20 12:27 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by kland
Green, why do you think they put mercury in vaccines? To kill everything. So it very well could be that quinine can kill parasites and also disables viruses and any other thing.

Just because a chemical is designed to kill plants doesn't mean it doesn't harm animals, too.

Some things affect one organism without affecting another. There are herbicides that kill plants by altering their hormones and making them grow too fast. They have no effect on animals. Boric acid will kill any insect, even in rather small dosages, but do not equally affect other animals or plants, for which it is actually a trace nutrient. Boiling will destroy many B-vitamins, but not B12. When I said "expected," I meant just that. Unless you have results from an actual study to validate your thesis / theory, there is no presumed expectation possible that something will have the same effect across different kinds of organisms or substances.

If you want to kill everything, just try a bit of Chlorox, I suppose. Or mercury. Or alcohol in toxic dosages. Or....and the list goes on.

Personally, I don't want to kill myself whilst trying to kill something in my body. No chemo for me!

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192272
04/11/20 07:37 PM
04/11/20 07:37 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Back to actual topic

Should churches close because of the Pandemic?

Well today we had a very nice program with our local church members via the internet technology. Yet, it would have been a lot nicer if we could have been together and seen everyone (not just a few glimpses when one or two clicked the camera on and then off again)
I pray we will soon be able to meet together again in a month or so.

The next question -- why has camp meeting been cancelled?
It wasn't scheduled for another four and in some place five months -- yet it was already declared as cancelled in March?

Why the haste?
Why the presupposition that everyone would spend the whole year in lock down?

Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: dedication] #192273
04/11/20 10:21 PM
04/11/20 10:21 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Back to actual topic

Should churches close because of the Pandemic?

Well today we had a very nice program with our local church members via the internet technology. Yet, it would have been a lot nicer if we could have been together and seen everyone (not just a few glimpses when one or two clicked the camera on and then off again)
I pray we will soon be able to meet together again in a month or so.

The next question -- why has camp meeting been cancelled?
It wasn't scheduled for another four and in some place five months -- yet it was already declared as cancelled in March?

Why the haste?
Why the presupposition that everyone would spend the whole year in lock down?

The imposed isolation was supposed to be over by the end of May in Canada. Now we are hearing about 18 more months with a possible recurring Wuhan Flu season every year. This is looking more and more like a power grab with the long term theft of basic human rights. Hopefully everyone is enjoying surrogate video church?

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192283
04/14/20 09:18 AM
04/14/20 09:18 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Watch this short video. If only such faith was manifest in the Seventh Day Adventist Church. How many hearts and minds would be inspired to consider the Sabbath?
While we huddle "securely" before our computer screens, consider: is our fear of pestilence, our fear of government, hindering the delivery of the
Three Angels Message? https://youtu.be/Tp4fKm9ijCw

Re: Should Churches Close Because Of Pandemic? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192285
04/15/20 11:00 AM
04/15/20 11:00 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Are we not warned that the USA would one day break its own Constitution?
What does this look like to you? https://youtu.be/iXvJ1lZQ2Lo

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/15/24 09:27 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!