HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 3,264 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #195847
05/24/23 08:02 PM
05/24/23 08:02 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
John 4:14 But whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
4:15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

John gives us two stories about Jesus encounter with two very different individuals.

In chapter three we studied the account of Jesus? interview with the Pharisee, Nicodemus.
This was a religious leader and a moral man.
Jesus tells him, ?Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.? (John 3:3)
Being a moral man and a religious leader was not enough. Nicodemus needed the new birth.

In chapter four we find another account. This time it's of Jesus? encounter with the immoral Samaritan woman at Jacob?s well. Jesus skillfully shows her that she needs the living water that He can give.
It?s the same basic message with a different metaphor, she too needs to be born again.

Nicodemus and the unnamed Samaritan woman are as different as they could be. He was a Jewish man; she was a Samaritan woman. He was educated and a respected leader in the Jewish faith.
She was uneducated, lived a shameful life, and was avoiding people.
He was well to do, upper middle class. She was a commoner of the despised Samaritans.
He was morally upright; she was immoral.
He came seeking Jesus in the night because he recognized Jesus was no ordinary man.
She had no idea who the stranger at the well was, but Jesus sought to reach her.
Nicodemus tried a scholarly, logical approach, and went home to think over Jesus' words, before making his move to accept Christ. She responded quickly and emotionally, dashing back to her city to call everyone to come and listen to Jesus.
Jesus loved both of them, talking to them with language that would stimulate their unique interest and desire to learn more.

All people need to be born again and partake of the spiritual water that only Christ can give. It doesn't matter if one's life before Christ was considered noble and commendable, or if it was ignoble and shameful, scripture says all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. All need to be born again and raised into newness of life drinking the living water.

And that's the greatness of the gospel. Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost.

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #195883
05/31/23 04:56 PM
05/31/23 04:56 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
John 4:15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.
4:16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.
4:17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:
4:18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

Jesus had captured her interest in this "Living Water of life". But now that she responded positively, He abruptly turned the conversation. Why?
Before a person can receive this gift of Living Water, which He longed to give, she must be brought to recognize her sin and her Saviour.

How is this done? He didn't simply say, "You are a sinner and I've come to save you." He did it in a more indirect way, to pull her to Him, rather than build barriers of self defense.

He "said to her, Go, call thy husband, and come back here"
She answered, "I have no husband."

At this point she was trying to evade the reality of the situation and hoped to prevent all questioning in that direction.
But Jesus continued, "What you said is right, you have no husband: for you have had five husbands; and the one you are now living with is not you husband: you are telling me the truth.

I'm sure the Samaritan woman trembled in a moment of shocked silence. How could this stranger know her life history, bringing to view what she had hoped to keep hidden as much as possible.

Questions tumbled through her mind: "Who was this man that could read the secrets of her life? Her past was nothing that she was proud of, and it brought feelings of guilt. She was familiar with the God the Samaritans worshipped. Which was a lot like the worship the Jews engaged in.

Jesus was bringing her "into the light".
John 3:19-21 light has come into the world, but people love darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that does evil, hates the light, and refuses to come into the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But the person who seeks and wants to live truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God".

She could deny nothing; it was all true! She was a sinner, and the thought was not pleasant. She didn't want to talk about THAT! So she tried to divert the conversation away from herself and engage Jesus in a theological debate.

In a reverent tone, she said, "Sir, I perceive that Thou art a prophet." Then, hoping to silence conviction, she turned to points of religious controversy between their two nations. If this was a prophet, surely He could give her instruction concerning these matters that had for centuries caused friction between the Jews and the Samaritans.

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #195906
06/08/23 06:30 AM
06/08/23 06:30 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

She perceived that Jesus was a prophet. Nicodemus said, "we know that thou art a teacher come from God", but both seem to think this enlightenment meant they would talk of theological things. But Jesus immediately turns it into conversation concerning the person's spiritual needs.

The woman tried to start up a discussion over a long standing controversy between Jews and Samaritans. Which mountain were they to worship upon. Jesus turned it into a lesson on the meaning of true worship, which soon would no longer be limited to a place, with animal sacrifices and temple ritual, but would be freely accessible to everyone with a desire to worship Him to do so anywhere.

He acknowledged that the testimonies of salvation were held by the Jews, Without these testimonies (scripture) worshippers did not know what or how to worship

But, a day is coming, he says, when Jerusalem, the holy city, the place with the temple of God, will not be the focus of true worship. Instead of where we worship, Jesus focuses on whom we worship and how we worship.

Three times Jesus mentions the "Father".
(21) worship the Father
(23) Worship the Father in spirit and truth
(23) The Father seeks such to worship Him.

She was referring to the authority of earthly fathers, like Jacob.
Jesus was pointing her to heavenly Father.

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #195907
06/08/23 03:20 PM
06/08/23 03:20 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Worship HIM in spirit...
It's not the place that makes one a true worshipper of God, it is what comes from the heart of the worshipper.

Consider the circumstances of the Jewish nation during the time of Daniel given. The Israelites were in captivity, their temple had been destroyed, their temple services suspended. Their religion had centered in the ceremonies of the sacrificial system. They had made the outward forms all-important, while they had lost the spirit of true worship. . . . God allowed the people to be taken into captivity, and to suspend the services of the temple, in order that the outward ceremonies might not become the sum total of their religion. . . . The outward glory was removed, that the spiritual might be revealed.

The power of Christ alone can work the transformation in heart and mind that all must experience who would partake with Him of the new life in the kingdom of heaven. "Except a man be born again," the Saviour has said, "he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3. The religion that comes from God is the only religion that can lead to God. In order to serve Him aright, we must be born of the Divine Spirit. This will lead to watchfulness. It will purify the heart and renew the mind, and give us a new capacity for knowing and loving God. It will give us willing obedience to all His requirements. This is true worship. CD 38

Jesus words to the Samaritan woman indicating a place does not make one's worship true, God wants people to worship Him in spirit and in truth, were actually a continuation of the dialog with Nicodemus. In order to worship God in true worship, we need to experience the new birth -- be born again!
It's a continuation of Christ's cleansing of the earthly temple -- ridding a form of worship of all it's confusion to bring back true worship.

God dwells in humanity, and through saving grace the heart of man becomes again His temple. God designed that the temple at Jerusalem should be a continual witness to the high destiny open to every soul. But the Jews had not understood the significance of the building they regarded with so much pride.
They did not yield themselves as holy temples for the Divine Spirit. The courts of the temple at Jerusalem, filled with the tumult of unholy traffic, represented all too truly the temple of the heart, defiled by the presence of sensual passion and unholy thoughts.
In cleansing the temple from the world's buyers and sellers, Jesus announced His mission to cleanse the heart from the defilement of sin,--from the earthly desires, the selfish lusts, the evil habits, that corrupt the soul. "The Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to His temple, even the Messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, He shall come, saith the Lord of hosts. But who may abide the day of His coming? and who shall stand when He appeareth? for He is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: and He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver." Malachi 3:1-3. {DA 161.1}

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are." 1 Corinthians 3:16, 17.

No man can of himself cast out the evil throng that have taken possession of the heart. Only Christ can cleanse the soul temple. But He will not force an entrance. He comes not into the heart as to the temple of old; but He says,
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him." Revelation 3:20. He will come, not for one day merely; for He says, "I will dwell in them, and walk in them; . . . and they shall be My people."
"He will subdue our iniquities; and Thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea." 2 Corinthians 6:16; Micah 7:19.

His presence will cleanse and sanctify the soul, so that it may be a holy temple unto the Lord, and "an habitation of God through the Spirit." Ephesians 2:21, 22. {DA 161.2}

Overpowered with terror, the priests and rulers had fled from the temple court, and from the searching glance that read their hearts. In their flight they met others on their way to the temple, and bade them turn back, telling them what they had seen and heard. Christ looked upon the fleeing men with yearning pity for their fear, and their ignorance of what constituted true worship. {DA 162.1}

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #195923
06/14/23 08:09 PM
06/14/23 08:09 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messiah is coming, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
4:26 Jesus said unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

4:28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

This Samaritan woman believed the Messiah would come! What did they believe?

The Samaritans accepted only the Pentateuch (Genesis through Deuteronomy) as Scripture, they did not accept the other writings held by the Jews.
Was the coming of the Messiah prophesied in the books of Moses?

Genesis to Deuteronomy has many verses pointing to the coming Promised One.
There was to come the seed of woman (Gen. 3:15), the seed of Abraham (Gen. 22:18), and Shiloh of Judah (Gen. 49:10).
Additionally, the coming Christ was typified in: Abraham's call to sacrifice his son, but a substitute was provided, (Gen 22) the king-priest Melchizedek (Gen. 14:18-20; Heb. 7:15-17), the Passover lamb (Ex. 12; Jn. 1:29; 1 Cor. 5:7), the Day of Atonement (Lev. 16), and the brazen serpent in the wilderness (Num. 21:6-9; Jn. 3:14).

Jesus told the disbelieving Jews:
"They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. ... If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. Luke 16:29.31
Jesus told the two travelers to Emmaus:
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. Luke 24:27

The Samaritan woman was drawn to Christ, here was one Who knew her sins, but did not condemn her, only offered her hope and the living water of Salvation!
A question arose in her mind, maybe this was the long-looked-for Messiah? She said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming, which is called Christ: when He is come, He will tell us all things."

The Holy Spirit had been preparing her mind to receive more light. She had been studying the Old Testament promise, "The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto Him ye shall hearken." Deuteronomy 18:15. She longed to understand this prophecy. Light was already flashing into her mind. The water of life, the spiritual life which Christ gives to every thirsty soul, had begun to spring up in her heart. The Spirit of the Lord was working with her.

Jesus did not hide His identity from her.
Jesus answered, "I that speak unto thee am He."

As the woman heard these words, she did not sit back in shock, instead faith sprang up in her heart. She accepted the wonderful announcement in complete faith!

Jesus could not say such a plain statement to His own people, the Jews. He was far more cautious when He spoke to them. They would have mobbed Him, as they did in Nazareth , trying to throw Him over a cliff. That which had been withheld from the Jews, and which the disciples were afterward enjoined to keep secret, was revealed to a Samaritan woman.

Jesus knew how she would respond and make use of her knowledge in bringing others to share His grace. Already the water of life was bubbling over within her as she rushed back to the city to urge everyone to come out and meet the Messiah!

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #195930
06/20/23 02:48 AM
06/20/23 02:48 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
John 4:27 And at this point His disciples came, and they marveled that He talked with a woman; yet no one said, ?What do You seek?? or, ?Why are You talking with her??
28 The woman then left her waterpot, went her way into the city, and said to the men, 29 ?Come, see a Man who told me all things that I ever did. Could this be the Christ?? 30 Then they went out of the city and came to Him.

Why did the disciples marvel?
Jesus was not following Jewish customs!

First, Jesus was talking with a Samaritan (Acts 10 : 28) someone of a despised nation;
second, because He was talking with "a woman". A rabbinical prejudice prevailed, to the
effect that woman is not capable of profound religious instruction.

Yet this woman is much quicker to understand and believe, than the learned Pharisee, Nicodemus.
THAT which Jesus had withheld from the Jews was distinctly opened before the inquiring woman of Samaria; for He who knew all
things perceived that she would respond and make a right use of her knowledge, and be the means of leading others to the true faith."

This woman gave the same invitation to the people in Sychar as Christ gave His first disciples and Philip gave to Nathanael (John 1:39,46) It was no debate or argument. it was simply:. "Come and see!" Come and see for yourself !

THE disciples were good men, but they went into Sychar judging the Samaritans good enough to trade with, but never dreaming of telling them that the Messiah was outside their town. They must have been ashamed to find how much more capable an apostle the woman was than they."

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #195940
06/22/23 01:16 AM
06/22/23 01:16 AM
Kevin H  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

New York
Thank you dedication!!! Excellent points!!!

Now there may also be an additional layer to this story. In the TANAK, a theme is meeting a wife at a well. We find King Saul off to a bad start of meeting women at the well but being so focused on finding his donkeys that he misses the opportunity. While not in recent years, when I was younger I'd hear sermons and classroom lectures where it was pointed out that the Samaritans came from five different countries, where they all had their own national gods. When the Assyrians took them into exile and placed them in the north, that there were lions that killed many, so priests of YAHWEH were sent to teach them about the God of that land.

Thus, the Samaritan people as a whole had five gods, five husbands, but was now living with a husband, the God of that land, but who technically was not their God, not their husband.

Jesus is here playing the role of Abraham's servant who came to the well and asked for water to bring a wife to Isaac. Jesus is arranging for the Samaritans to marry this God who they were living with, but not really their God. This is the moment where Yahweh becomes the God, not only of the Jews, but of the Samaritans too, leading towards becoming the God of the whole world: Jew, Samaritan and Gentile.

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #195943
06/22/23 06:27 PM
06/22/23 06:27 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Interesting analogy.
I have heard it before but slightly different.

The one above I assume is the Jewish version as it comes from the Tanak.
The one I've heard seems to be the Christian version.

It goes like this:
Yes, five national pagan gods.
Then they were to unite under the "God" of the territory -- so yes, the Israelite religion (though rather legalistic picture of God) was taught but it was a mixed version. (six being the number of mankind trying to get right with God on their own merits and plans)
But the Christian (or Adventist) version presents Jesus, as the seventh. (Seven being the perfect number)
Christ the true bridegroom coming to propose to His bride and offer salvation.

His invitation to His bride includes all nations:

To the Jews first (story of Nicodemus)
To the Samaritans (story of the Samaritan woman)
To the Gentiles (story of healing centurion's son)

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: dedication] #195998
07/07/23 09:01 AM
07/07/23 09:01 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
John 4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
4:30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.
4:31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.
4:32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
4:33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him [ought] to eat?
4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and [then] cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

The Samaritan woman was all excited, she had found the Messiah! He had talked with her!
She leaves her water pot, and runs back into the city, and within minutes has everyone curious. "Come and see" she cries and they come, streaming out of the city to see Jesus.

The disciples have just returned from that city carrying their grocery shopping, and offer Jesus food.
But Jesus isn't interested in food, He sees the townspeople emerging out of the city gates and coming toward him.
"I have food to eat that you know nothing about." The disciples were perplexed and confused, where had Jesus found food?
Had someone already gave him food to eat?

But Jesus is not talking about natural food any more than he had talked to the woman about natural water. This was an opportunity to teach the disciples an important truth.
His food "is to do the will of him who sent Him and to finish his work."
There is needed nourishment beyond the natural meaning.
John 6:35 Later "Jesus declared, ?I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Jesus says to them, "open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest."

A very gratifying moment had arrived.
Jesus wants us to understand the urgency as well as the rich blessings of His mission (and it should be our mission as well). People hungry for the truth, ready to receive His salvation, were coming to Him; therefore, the right time for harvesting is now. Harvest time might have been four months distant in the natural world, but the moment for spiritual reaping had arrived.

The final harvest of the earth is nearly ripe in our time.
Soon Jesus will come again to harvest the earth.
The time for His people to go out and reap for Jesus, bringing people spiritual bread and water, is now.

Reply Quote
Re: The Gospel According To John [Re: Daryl] #196000
07/09/23 04:12 AM
07/09/23 04:12 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Would we consider this story setting in Samaria a likely place for successful evangelism?

Let's consider:
The people of that culture were pretty antagonistic to Jews (Jesus, the evangelist, was a Jew)
The one advertising the meetings was a woman of questionable standing.
The evangelist's helpers were questioning the wisdom of the endeavor.
There were no miracles performed.
No real prep work done.

Obviously those are some pretty serious handicaps. But yet this was one of Christ's greatest victory in soul winning. The whole town believed.

What made this meeting such a success?

Notice the personal touch Jesus used to first enlist the woman of Samaria.
1. Simple request -- can you help me?
In asking a favor, the petitioner places Himself on the same level as the woman. Not as a great rabbi, but as a tired, thirsty traveler.
2. He arouses curiosity. -- If you knew (basically telling her there is something important she doesn't know, and would probably like to know)
3. He makes a promise pertaining to common need.
A thirst that would never be satisfied with natural water or worldly pursuits, would be satisfied by the "water" He would give her.
4. He addresses a moral problem, yet His words suggest He has the answer to her spiritual needs.
5. What is true worship -- no not the forms she now wishes to debate, but a relational worship with the One true God.
6. He tells her God is seeking true worshippers. And she can become one!
7. The great announcement. I, Jesus am He.

Her personal testimony brought the whole city to Jesus!!!!

There is never reason to say -- it's not worth the effort. Jesus tells us the fields are ripe for harvest.
As the song goes the fields are ripe but the reapers are few.

Reply Quote
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!