HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,633
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 5
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Daryl, dedication, Karen Y, 1 invisible), 3,410 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196274
08/19/23 06:16 PM
08/19/23 06:16 PM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted by Dedication
The way to show the evil of paganism is to define it as Satan's COUNTERFEITS.
In order to hide the true birth and mission of Christ, {Who is the Word, Who from the beginning time everlasting, was with God and was God, and was with God. and became flesh and dwelt among us. (John 1)} Satan kept all manner of pagan counterfeits going, so when the true came, people just placed it in the realms of paganism and didn't recognize it.

Satan uses all manner of deceptive strategies. His biggest lie is that people can become "gods". All his "gods" emerged from people who supposedly ascended into godhood. Thus he made Mary into a "god" using that same lie. But with the same brush made Christ less than "God".

Humans ascending into godhood --
That's what the "ascending masters" we have today, claim to be, and they are manifesting themselves!!

They claim that once they were humans with human bodies, they achieved a certain level (often they lived several human lives before they achieved that level)but now they are ageless spirit beings, with supposed great and wonderful wisdom, which they share with chosen humans to help shape a better world.

It's rank spiritualism really!

But the gods and goddesses thing is all built on this concept.

Satan's first lie
You shall not surely die, you will become as gods!!!!
He didn't just tell that lie in Eden -- he hammered it home in the minds of men and women who were disgruntled with God.

Semiranis, Nimrod, Diana, Osiris, Horus etc etc etc. once all probably represented real people. But they are all DEAD. No, satan says, they are alive, in the sun, in the moon, in the stars, they are alive. They have ascended to greater levels -- ascending into godhood.

People believed it!
Go to Egypt. The very first Egyptians (the ones that built the pyramids) made lavish provision for their "after life" journey. The gods were the evidence that a powerful leader, though dead, was still alive and had joined the gods. People could ascend to godhood, some were already partaking of "god quality" while on earth. (Pharaoh's were considered "gods")

It's not the fact that there were many counterfeits of the real Mary and baby Jesus in past history. That's not the problem or the reason we see the Catholic church now revering Mary, and yes, most Catholics will not see any connection with Mary and the pagan goddesses. (Yes, I know some Catholics personally and they flat out say Mary has no connections with those goddesses -- those goddesses were bad, she is good and holy) just as Tamus was bad, but Jesus is good and holy.

So why do we reject the adoration of Mary, yet accept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?

It's because the adoration of Mary is built on the "ascended to godhood, never die" lie of Satan!
Mary was a human being, yes favored of God, BUT STILL a human being, and in their theology she ASCENDED (ascension of Mary) and is now in the inner circle of God!

Christ, from infinite time was with God, and was God (see John 1:1) His birth was an act of descension from His rightful place on the right hand of the Father on the eternal throne.
He didn't "ascend" to godhood from a human beginning. He was God, one with the Father, from eternity, the one Who created all things and without Him nothing was created that was created. (John 1:2)

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196275
08/19/23 06:26 PM
08/19/23 06:26 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by dedication
Originally Posted by graywk
What about the hypothetical argument of a Mormon against Ellen White? Well, they're both prophets so what's the difference?

You just proved my point. That's why simply drawing parallels is wrong.
There has to be a greater discerning measuring rod, parallelism is the weak argument.

Why? Because you say so? Your next post, which I've already read, shows how bad all arguments are against a "true believer". So I still don't understand your problem with Hislop.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: Garywk] #196277
08/19/23 07:54 PM
08/19/23 07:54 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

The problem in adoring Mary isn't because of some legends in the past.
The problem in adoring Mary is because the real Mary is in the grave awaiting the resurrection and demons are taking her name and her history and pretending to be Mary in order to mislead the people.

Semiramis, no matter when or where she existed, IS DEAD. BUT demons have taken her stories (real or legendary, embellished them and probably the stories of a few others like her) and have been representing themselves as these women.

Mary, the human being, is DEAD, she did not ascend to heaven into the inner circle of God as is claimed by Catholics and even some other religions. That's why we reject the whole Marian movement in the world today. Not because people have confused her with Semiramis (who is also dead) but because these so called "ascended" human beings into godhood, are all fake masks of demons out to deceive. It's not Mary AT ALL.

Originally Posted by Garywk
What about the hypothetical argument of a Mormon against Ellen White? Well, they're both prophets so what's the difference?

There has to be a greater discerning measuring rod, parallelism is the weak argument.

Why? Because you say so?

Because you used the exact same logic in your hypothetical argument as I see people who base their argument on Hislop use.
And which can obviously lead to wrong conclusions.

The logic that mother/child beliefs all over the world are evil, (and yes they are) therefore the Catholic belief and adoration of Mary is evil. --
Is that what we base our rejection of Mary adoration upon? If it is, and we follow that logic to it's logical conclusion, we would reject Christ as well.
That logic won't convince a Catholic, the argument I shared, though abbreviated, is not hypothetical, it's one a Catholic believer gave to show she was not at all impressed by being told Mary adoration comes from pagan goddesses.
She didn't believe Christ was linked to Tammus OR that Mary was in any way linked to Semiramis.
The pagan stuff was evil she believed that, and found it offensive that people even thought that represented Mary, for Mary and Christ are holy and good.

We need something MORE, something based on clear biblical reasons, to convince them Marian adoration is WRONG.

So yes, any reasoning that claims because the Mormon prophet, and several other prophets that emerged in the last 170 years are false, won't that also make EGW a false prophet, is faulty reasoning.

There has to be a greater discerning measuring rod, than just similarities. It needs to be tested by the Bible, do they speak according to the law and the testimony?

DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING HISLOP WROTE IS TRUTH or just some of it?

Last edited by dedication; 08/19/23 08:02 PM.
Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196278
08/19/23 09:17 PM
08/19/23 09:17 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

The problem in adoring Mary isn't because of some legends in the past.
The problem in adoring Mary is because the real Mary is in the grave awaiting the resurrection and demons are taking her name and her history and pretending to be Mary in order to mislead the people.

Semiramis, no matter when or where she existed, IS DEAD. BUT demons have taken her stories (real or legendary, embellished them and probably the stories of a few others like her) and have been representing themselves as these women.

Mary, the human being, is DEAD, she did not ascend to heaven into the inner circle of God as is claimed by Catholics and even some other religions. That's why we reject the whole Marian movement in the world today. Not because people have confused her with Semiramis (who is also dead) but because these so called "ascended" human beings into godhood, are all fake masks of demons out to deceive. It's not Mary AT ALL.

Originally Posted by Garywk

Why? Because you say so?

Because you used the exact same logic in your hypothetical argument as I see people who base their argument on Hislop use.
And which can obviously lead to wrong conclusions.

The logic that mother/child beliefs all over the world are evil, (and yes they are) therefore the Catholic belief and adoration of Mary is evil. --
Is that what we base our rejection of Mary adoration upon? If it is, and we follow that logic to it's logical conclusion, we would reject Christ as well.
That logic won't convince a Catholic, the argument I shared, though abbreviated, is not hypothetical, it's one a Catholic believer gave to show she was not at all impressed by being told Mary adoration comes from pagan goddesses.
She didn't believe Christ was linked to Tammus OR that Mary was in any way linked to Semiramis.
The pagan stuff was evil she believed that, and found it offensive that people even thought that represented Mary, for Mary and Christ are holy and good.

We need something MORE, something based on clear biblical reasons, to convince them Marian adoration is WRONG.

So yes, any reasoning that claims because the Mormon prophet, and several other prophets that emerged in the last 170 years are false, won't that also make EGW a false prophet, is faulty reasoning.

There has to be a greater discerning measuring rod, than just similarities. It needs to be tested by the Bible, do they speak according to the law and the testimony?

DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING HISLOP WROTE IS TRUTH or just some of it?

Do you actually think I base my ideas ideas of paganism on Hislop? I wouldn't give his ideas the time of day if they weren't backed up solidly by Biblical truth God has led me to in decades of Bible study. And the same goes for Ellen White's writings. Sorry, but that's ridiculous assertion. I posted here using Ellen White's writings more than a decade before I ever heard of Hislop. Your assertions are insulting.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196285
08/20/23 05:19 PM
08/20/23 05:19 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
You didn't answer my question?
Do you believe everything Hislop wrote is truth or just some of it?

I didn't ask where you got you ideas of paganism from.
I didn't ask if you believed in EGW White's writings.

I simply asked you if you believe everything Hislop wrote is truth or if you believe just someof it is truth.

Do you really believe everything Hislop wrote is backed up solidly by the Bible?

Or does he just take concepts FROM the bible and apply them to his studies?

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196286
08/20/23 05:52 PM
08/20/23 05:52 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
You didn't answer my question?

I didn't ask where you got you ideas of paganism from.
I didn't ask if you believed in EGW White's writings.

I simply asked you if you believe everything Hislop wrote is truth or if you believe just someof it is truth.

Do you really believe everything Hislop wrote is backed up solidly by the Bible?

Or does he just take concepts FROM the bible and apply them to his studies?

I obviously don't believe everything has ever written i true as I told you he's not inspired and you've basicly made the same accusation before and I denied it. That you ask the question again is insulting. I have not run across anything so far that I don't think is true. I really don't understand your attitude as I've never seen you be insulting to anyone before and there have been some posters here who had some really strange beliefs.

Years ago you refused to answer me when I pointed out something Ellen White said about the pilgrims you didn't agree with so it seems to me you have a personal issue with me. Why you would hold onto that anger for so many years as it's been over a decade since I posted here baffles me.

Last edited by Garywk; 08/20/23 05:55 PM.
Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196287
08/20/23 06:45 PM
08/20/23 06:45 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
No, I don't have a personal issue with you at all, and I have no idea why you think, my sharing what I believe is an important view, that doesn't really come out in what Hislop gives, somehow insults you???

I've written several times that I think Hislop is on a right trend, he was just a man writing out his studies. I've mentioned that I do have some issues with some of his conclusions and groupings of things. Yet, his book asks a lot of important questions, but are all his answers true -- is his explanations of Revelation all true (some is but ...)?

You have repeatedly said I'm condemning the book, and insinuating that I'm supporting the Catholic belief, etc etc.
Why have you done that?

No, the questions I asked you was to hopefully show you the situation where I'm at, and hopefully help you see that questioning aspects of Hislop's book, is not condemning his whole book, or supporting Catholic belief.

1. I believe SOME of Hislop's writings are true, but not EVERYTHING.
2. I believe he takes concepts FROM the Bible and tries to show what he believes is their background, but I do not see that his conclusions are all solidly based on the Bible.

Therefore -- like a lot of other books, I value them for the trend in them which I see as them relating to Biblical truth, but don't feel at all obliged to accept everything they say.

The same for another book you suggested:
Secrets of the Lost Races.
A great book -- I have three copies and have shared the ideas.
But is it all truth? Probably not, it's a man looking at archeological findings and asking a lot of very important questions.
I believe the ancients were a super intelligent, strong, creative people, and yes Noorbergen's concepts show this to be true. That much is true! I like the book! Whether every conclusion he reaches is true -- I don't know about that, but the concept is definitely in the right direction.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196288
08/20/23 11:42 PM
08/20/23 11:42 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
No, I don't have a personal issue with you at all, and I have no idea why you think, my sharing what I believe is an important view, that doesn't really come out in what Hislop gives, somehow insults you???

I've written several times that I think Hislop is on a right trend, he was just a man writing out his studies. I've mentioned that I do have some issues with some of his conclusions and groupings of things. Yet, his book asks a lot of important questions, but are all his answers true -- is his explanations of Revelation all true (some is but ...)?

You have repeatedly said I'm condemning the book, and insinuating that I'm supporting the Catholic belief, etc etc.
Why have you done that?

No, the questions I asked you was to hopefully show you the situation where I'm at, and hopefully help you see that questioning aspects of Hislop's book, is not condemning his whole book, or supporting Catholic belief.

1. I believe SOME of Hislop's writings are true, but not EVERYTHING.
2. I believe he takes concepts FROM the Bible and tries to show what he believes is their background, but I do not see that his conclusions are all solidly based on the Bible.

Therefore -- like a lot of other books, I value them for the trend in them which I see as them relating to Biblical truth, but don't feel at all obliged to accept everything they say.

The same for another book you suggested:
Secrets of the Lost Races.
A great book -- I have three copies and have shared the ideas.
But is it all truth? Probably not, it's a man looking at archeological findings and asking a lot of very important questions.
I believe the ancients were a super intelligent, strong, creative people, and yes Noorbergen's concepts show this to be true. That much is true! I like the book! Whether every conclusion he reaches is true -- I don't know about that, but the concept is definitely in the right direction.

What I have said is insulting is not that you disagree with me, but that you have asked me, twice, if I thought Hislop was inspired. I answered in the negative both times and even answering your question in the negative the first time you asked me again. It's as if you don't read or believe me when I answer you. I find that insulting especially when your arguments are so weak that it is very simple to demonstrate how common place it is for people to use your reasoning and reject it. Yeah people reject Hislop too, but it's because the devil can use any excuse he can think of to reject truth in favor of his lies.

I tried sharing Noorbergen's book on another Christian forum and was called an idiot for posting some of his findings People don't like the idea of other human beings being a lot smarter than we are today. It hurts their egos too much..

It doesn't matter what a person presents someone is going to find fault with it if it crosses their inclinations.

Edit: I just went there because I wanted to see if I'd been banned again and I have been simply for posting more in support of Noorbergens findings.

Last edited by Garywk; 08/20/23 11:46 PM.
Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196289
08/21/23 05:10 AM
08/21/23 05:10 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Basically I am totally baffled by your responses. If those rather negative responses aren't because I disagree with your focus on urging certain claims of Hislop as being special truths, then I have no idea what those responses were about.

The very way you phrase things -- "people reject Hislop, because the devil can use any excuse to reject truth in favor of his lies." Tells me you place Hislop pretty close to the level of inspired.
I don't think that's an insult, that's just an observation that you place that book very high and see disagreements as rejection of truth

Actually I don't think I've ever asked you if you think Hislop's book is inspired?
You simply ASSUMED, when I said it wasn't inspired that somehow I was asking you???.
I realize you never actually said it was inspired.
I said it wasn't inspired, because I don't think it was inspired.
And you got upset.
Later the question I asked you was:
Do you believe EVERYTHING Hislop wrote is true, or just SOME of it?

I asked because you kept saying I'm condemning the book, when I disagreed with some of his conclusions and groupings.

What is my disagreement:
I don't believe Semiramus was all the things the book says she was.
I don't think Semiramus was Nimrod's wife.
I believe when the Bible says Asshur, it means Asshur not Nimrod.
You even got "insulted" when I showed you how I understood Micah's prophecy in it's broader context. That really surprised me!
I think we need to be careful in building an argument based only on chosen parallels to show something is pagan. Hislop doesn't even follow his own rule. Yet builds quite a few heavy conclusions built almost entirely on (the pagans did x,y,z =therefore=. everything that even looks a bit like xyz is pagan.
People have thrown out the truth along with the false in more cases than you seem to realize, because of the pagan counterfeits. Every major event and characteristic of Christ had been assigned to one or more pagan gods. Everything was counterfeited.

Quoting all the Bible texts about Diana doesn't proof she's a reincarnation of Semiramis. I already know Diana worship was all over the Roman world as well as in Ephesus. (Should I too be insulted because you think I don't know that? No! -- and neither should you be insulted if I quote the texts surrounding the Micah quote.)

Quoting texts about the evils of idol worship etc. etc. doesn't proof those points of disagreement, either. Idol worship is an abomination, the Bible is clear on that.

You seem to think all my real life experiences I've met due to that book are just simple, weak arguments.
Yet you haven't disproved any of those "weak and simple" reasons that are problems with Hislop's logic -- and yes they are common reasons, because they are obvious to people.

Now I do believe Nimrod played a big role in the whole Babel scene.
There are things there that I do agree with.
But do you know Ellen White never even mentioned Nimrod in her writings. I was actually surprised that his name doesn't even appear in her writings. Don't you think it's a bit odd?
When she talks about the Babel scene she refers to the "dwellers in the plain of Shinar" or "the tower builders" or just plain "they".
Semiramis is never mentioned in the Bible or in Spirit of Prophecy.
And no, I don't expect the Bible nor EGW to mention all the "gods" and "goddesses" in history, BUT according to Hislop, Nimrod and Semiramis where not just some "gods" they were the originators and prime motivators of the whole pagan culture that would envelop the whole world. Surely someone with such a central role in the battle of light and darkness, would receive some recognition in the Great Controversy revealed to Ellen White.

Also, if you like "Secrets of the Lost Races" there are things in that book which show a different picture of the Babel scene than what Hislop shows. I tend to lean more to Noorbergen's ideas.

So maybe we should move away from Hislop and see what Noorbergen thinks of Babel generation.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #196290
08/21/23 08:49 AM
08/21/23 08:49 AM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Basically I am totally baffled by your responses. If those rather negative responses aren't because I disagree with your focus on urging certain claims of Hislop as being special truths, then I have no idea what those responses were about.

The very way you phrase things -- "people reject Hislop, because the devil can use any excuse to reject truth in favor of his lies." Tells me you place Hislop pretty close to the level of inspired.
I don't think that's an insult, that's just an observation that you place that book very high and see disagreements as rejection of truth

Actually I don't think I've ever asked you if you think Hislop's book is inspired?
You simply ASSUMED, when I said it wasn't inspired that somehow I was asking you???.
I realize you never actually said it was inspired.
I said it wasn't inspired, because I don't think it was inspired.
And you got upset.
Later the question I asked you was:
Do you believe EVERYTHING Hislop wrote is true, or just SOME of it?

I asked because you kept saying I'm condemning the book, when I disagreed with some of his conclusions and groupings.

What is my disagreement:
I don't believe Semiramus was all the things the book says she was.
I don't think Semiramus was Nimrod's wife.
I believe when the Bible says Asshur, it means Asshur not Nimrod.
You even got "insulted" when I showed you how I understood Micah's prophecy in it's broader context. That really surprised me!
I think we need to be careful in building an argument based only on chosen parallels to show something is pagan. Hislop doesn't even follow his own rule. Yet builds quite a few heavy conclusions built almost entirely on (the pagans did x,y,z =therefore=. everything that even looks a bit like xyz is pagan.
People have thrown out the truth along with the false in more cases than you seem to realize, because of the pagan counterfeits. Every major event and characteristic of Christ had been assigned to one or more pagan gods. Everything was counterfeited.

Quoting all the Bible texts about Diana doesn't proof she's a reincarnation of Semiramis. I already know Diana worship was all over the Roman world as well as in Ephesus. (Should I too be insulted because you think I don't know that? No! -- and neither should you be insulted if I quote the texts surrounding the Micah quote.)

Quoting texts about the evils of idol worship etc. etc. doesn't proof those points of disagreement, either. Idol worship is an abomination, the Bible is clear on that.

You seem to think all my real life experiences I've met due to that book are just simple, weak arguments.
Yet you haven't disproved any of those "weak and simple" reasons that are problems with Hislop's logic -- and yes they are common reasons, because they are obvious to people.

Now I do believe Nimrod played a big role in the whole Babel scene.
There are things there that I do agree with.
But do you know Ellen White never even mentioned Nimrod in her writings. I was actually surprised that his name doesn't even appear in her writings. Don't you think it's a bit odd?
When she talks about the Babel scene she refers to the "dwellers in the plain of Shinar" or "the tower builders" or just plain "they".
Semiramis is never mentioned in the Bible or in Spirit of Prophecy.
And no, I don't expect the Bible nor EGW to mention all the "gods" and "goddesses" in history, BUT according to Hislop, Nimrod and Semiramis where not just some "gods" they were the originators and prime motivators of the whole pagan culture that would envelop the whole world. Surely someone with such a central role in the battle of light and darkness, would receive some recognition in the Great Controversy revealed to Ellen White.

Also, if you like "Secrets of the Lost Races" there are things in that book which show a different picture of the Babel scene than what Hislop shows. I tend to lean more to Noorbergen's ideas.

So maybe we should move away from Hislop and see what Noorbergen thinks of Babel generation.

Where do I get the idea you have asked me if I think Hislop is inspired?

The meaning of "everything Hislop wrote is true" is the same thing as saying inspired for the only way anyone can ever have everything they write be true is to write under the influence of inspiration. That is very obvious. You just haven't realized the import of your own words.

Last edited by Garywk; 08/21/23 08:49 AM.
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!