HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,097 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #197179
12/20/23 03:45 PM
12/20/23 03:45 PM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
My reactions to Hislop's book isn't really based on anything you said or wrote, it's based on what I have experienced in the church by people who have taken Hislop as the last word on a lot of things. who are so focused on pointing out and avoiding "paganism" that yes -- they destroy truth.

First -- Ellen White does not take things to the same extreme that Hislop does. She differs from him in quite a number of things. She was inspired by God, so I reject your comparison of Hislop's one train of thought with Ellen White's commentary on the theme of the conflict between Christ and Satan.

You realize that Ellen White NEVER even mentions Nimrod or Semiranis in any of her writings.
Don't you find that as strange if Hislop's theory that paganism is all developed from these two individuals were true?

Historians have yet to find the name Nimrod in any ancient king records -- Nimrod has not been attested in any ancient historic, non-biblical registers, records or king lists, including those of Mesopotamia itself which are both considerably older and more diverse than the later biblical texts. Historians have failed to match Nimrod with any historically attested figure, though a great many legends and conflicting tales have sprung up claiming to be based on the Biblical mention of the name Nimrod. Many assumptions have been made linking the name with various strong rulers.

The word "nimrod" basically means tyrannical rebellion.
Hislop is probably correct that Cush was the father of rebellion -- Cush begat rebellion -- his line broke free from Noah's commitment to the true God, and started the rebuilding of the preflood defiance against God. But Hislop really doesn't have any historical bases that the word Nimrod was a one man tyrant.
When the Bible says "cities of nimrod" it could just as readily mean cities of tyrannical rebellion.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #197180
12/20/23 05:47 PM
12/20/23 05:47 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by dedication
My reactions to Hislop's book isn't really based on anything you said or wrote, it's based on what I have experienced in the church by people who have taken Hislop as the last word on a lot of things. who are so focused on pointing out and avoiding "paganism" that yes -- they destroy truth.

First -- Ellen White does not take things to the same extreme that Hislop does. She differs from him in quite a number of things. She was inspired by God, so I reject your comparison of Hislop's one train of thought with Ellen White's commentary on the theme of the conflict between Christ and Satan.

You realize that Ellen White NEVER even mentions Nimrod or Semiranis in any of her writings.
Don't you find that as strange if Hislop's theory that paganism is all developed from these two individuals were true?

Historians have yet to find the name Nimrod in any ancient king records -- Nimrod has not been attested in any ancient historic, non-biblical registers, records or king lists, including those of Mesopotamia itself which are both considerably older and more diverse than the later biblical texts. Historians have failed to match Nimrod with any historically attested figure, though a great many legends and conflicting tales have sprung up claiming to be based on the Biblical mention of the name Nimrod. Many assumptions have been made linking the name with various strong rulers.

The word "nimrod" basically means tyrannical rebellion.
Hislop is probably correct that Cush was the father of rebellion -- Cush begat rebellion -- his line broke free from Noah's commitment to the true God, and started the rebuilding of the preflood defiance against God. But Hislop really doesn't have any historical bases that the word Nimrod was a one man tyrant.
When the Bible says "cities of nimrod" it could just as readily mean cities of tyrannical rebellion.

I don't finid it odd that Ellen White didn't mention Nimrod or Semiramis. Why would she go down the rabbit holes of paganism? She focused on the story of the conflict between Christ and Satan. It's like I didn't even say anything.

So even though Nimrod is in the Biblical lineage of Genesis and Strong's says he was a son of Cush and that his name was probably of foreign origin it's mention of the cities Nimrod built is all just allegorical for tyrannical rebellion.. ***shakes head in amazement***

So you also reject the SDA Bible Commentaries contents on Nimrod. They contain a lot of support for Hislop.

Here is a video from You tube that also supports him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHI5sf69HA

Last edited by Garywk; 12/20/23 05:49 PM.
Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #197185
12/22/23 03:41 AM
12/22/23 03:41 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
If Ellen White never even mentioned Nimrod (or Semiraus0 . So if she didn't point out the one man and woman who supposedly originated all paganism -- maybe we are falling in "rabbit holes" when we look to legends as the authority.

To repeople the desolate earth, which the Flood had so lately swept from its moral corruption, God had preserved but one family, the household of Noah, to whom He had declared, "Thee have I seen righteous before Me in this generation." Genesis 7:1. Yet in the three sons of Noah was speedily developed the same great distinction seen in the world before the Flood. In Shem, Ham, and Japheth, who were to be the founders of the human race, was foreshadowed the character of their posterity. {PP 117.1}
Noah, speaking by divine inspiration, foretold the history of the three great races to spring from these fathers of mankind. Tracing the descendants of Ham, through the son rather than the father, he declared, "Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren." ....
The prophecy of Noah was no arbitrary denunciation of wrath or declaration of favor. It did not fix the character and destiny of his sons. But it showed what would be the result of the course of life they had severally chosen and the character they had developed. As a rule, children inherit the dispositions and tendencies of their parents, and imitate their example; so that the sins of the parents are practiced by the children from generation to generation. Thus the vileness and irreverence of Ham were reproduced in his posterity, bringing a curse upon them for many generations.

Those who desired to forget their Creator and to cast off the restraint of His law felt a constant annoyance from the teaching and example of their God-fearing associates, and after a time they decided to separate from the worshipers of God. Accordingly they journeyed to the plain of Shinar, on the banks of the river Euphrates. They were attracted by the beauty of the situation and the fertility of the soil, and upon this plain they determined to make their home. {PP 118.4}
Here they decided to build a city, and in it a tower of such stupendous height as should render it the wonder of the world....

these Babel builders determined to keep their community united in one body, and to found a monarchy that should eventually embrace the whole earth. Thus their city would become the metropolis of a universal empire; its glory would command the admiration and homage of the world and render the founders illustrious...

Many of them denied the existence of God and attributed the Flood to the operation of natural causes. Others believed in a Supreme Being, and that it was He who had destroyed the antediluvian world; and their hearts, like that of Cain, rose up in rebellion against Him. One object before them in the erection of the tower was to secure their own safety in case of another deluge....

The people rejoiced in their success, and praised the gods of silver and gold, and set themselves against the Ruler of heaven and earth. Suddenly the work that had been advancing so prosperously was checked....PP 117-120

Why would she not at least tell us in Patriarchs and Prophets that Nimrod was the KEY figure that altered all history? She had no trouble telling us about Cain, the true human originator of active rebellion against God.

THE SDA BIBLE COMMENTARY

It's not a matter of rejecting - I just don't think they are the "last word" on the subject. it's a matter of weighing ideas to try to understand.

The SDA commentary was written by men. While it has a lot of good and helpful information, they:
--were not present 2500 years before Christ.
--they were not writing under inspiration,
--All they had to go by were the writings of men like Hislop and others that tried to make sense from legends and the often contradictory studies of others.
-- They just gathered material that made sense to them.

So read their comments and see what is based on historical provable data, what is surmised. The commentary is a reference, not a "this is the way it is, believe it because we said it" sort of work.

The FACT is nobody knows for sure what all happened in the those years between the flood and Abraham. There is constant debate over just about everything that is written concerning that period.
All we really know for sure is that Noah's three sons began multiply and became heads of nations, a major portion of the people rebelled, built a tower in defiance against God, and were scattered. Cities of rebellion were established. So God, through Abraham set in motion a plan to have one nation that were to be guardians of truth.

The Bible doesn't directly say that Nimrod was the son of Cush. That is something that has puzzled scholars for centuries.

Genesis 10: 7 says the
"sons of Cush; were Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah:"

Interestingly Nimrod is missing in the sons of Cush, line up. Why wasn't he listed there?
The verse goes on to name the next generation
"and the sons of Raamah; were Sheba, and Dedan".

So it's easy to read a verse that comes AFTER Cush's sons and grandsons are mentioned that-- Cush brought forth rebellion (nimrod), by bringing forth sons and grandsons that fathered nations of rebels. From that point onward rebellion against God became the mighty force upon the earth.

Babylon and the tower of Babel were built in direct defiance against God, by a whole lot of people who wanted to be free from God's requirements.
This also explains why just four hundred years after the flood when Abraham was born almost all nations were no longer worshipping the true God. The nations had turned to idol gods willingly.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #197193
12/22/23 03:20 PM
12/22/23 03:20 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
If Ellen White never even mentioned Nimrod (or Semiraus0 . So if she didn't point out the one man and woman who supposedly originated all paganism -- maybe we are falling in "rabbit holes" when we look to legends as the authority.

To repeople the desolate earth, which the Flood had so lately swept from its moral corruption, God had preserved but one family, the household of Noah, to whom He had declared, "Thee have I seen righteous before Me in this generation." Genesis 7:1. Yet in the three sons of Noah was speedily developed the same great distinction seen in the world before the Flood. In Shem, Ham, and Japheth, who were to be the founders of the human race, was foreshadowed the character of their posterity. {PP 117.1}
Noah, speaking by divine inspiration, foretold the history of the three great races to spring from these fathers of mankind. Tracing the descendants of Ham, through the son rather than the father, he declared, "Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren." ....
The prophecy of Noah was no arbitrary denunciation of wrath or declaration of favor. It did not fix the character and destiny of his sons. But it showed what would be the result of the course of life they had severally chosen and the character they had developed. As a rule, children inherit the dispositions and tendencies of their parents, and imitate their example; so that the sins of the parents are practiced by the children from generation to generation. Thus the vileness and irreverence of Ham were reproduced in his posterity, bringing a curse upon them for many generations.

Those who desired to forget their Creator and to cast off the restraint of His law felt a constant annoyance from the teaching and example of their God-fearing associates, and after a time they decided to separate from the worshipers of God. Accordingly they journeyed to the plain of Shinar, on the banks of the river Euphrates. They were attracted by the beauty of the situation and the fertility of the soil, and upon this plain they determined to make their home. {PP 118.4}
Here they decided to build a city, and in it a tower of such stupendous height as should render it the wonder of the world....

these Babel builders determined to keep their community united in one body, and to found a monarchy that should eventually embrace the whole earth. Thus their city would become the metropolis of a universal empire; its glory would command the admiration and homage of the world and render the founders illustrious...

Many of them denied the existence of God and attributed the Flood to the operation of natural causes. Others believed in a Supreme Being, and that it was He who had destroyed the antediluvian world; and their hearts, like that of Cain, rose up in rebellion against Him. One object before them in the erection of the tower was to secure their own safety in case of another deluge....

The people rejoiced in their success, and praised the gods of silver and gold, and set themselves against the Ruler of heaven and earth. Suddenly the work that had been advancing so prosperously was checked....PP 117-120

Why would she not at least tell us in Patriarchs and Prophets that Nimrod was the KEY figure that altered all history? She had no trouble telling us about Cain, the true human originator of active rebellion against God.

THE SDA BIBLE COMMENTARY

It's not a matter of rejecting - I just don't think they are the "last word" on the subject. it's a matter of weighing ideas to try to understand.

The SDA commentary was written by men. While it has a lot of good and helpful information, they:
--were not present 2500 years before Christ.
--they were not writing under inspiration,
--All they had to go by were the writings of men like Hislop and others that tried to make sense from legends and the often contradictory studies of others.
-- They just gathered material that made sense to them.

So read their comments and see what is based on historical provable data, what is surmised. The commentary is a reference, not a "this is the way it is, believe it because we said it" sort of work.

The FACT is nobody knows for sure what all happened in the those years between the flood and Abraham. There is constant debate over just about everything that is written concerning that period.
All we really know for sure is that Noah's three sons began multiply and became heads of nations, a major portion of the people rebelled, built a tower in defiance against God, and were scattered. Cities of rebellion were established. So God, through Abraham set in motion a plan to have one nation that were to be guardians of truth.

The Bible doesn't directly say that Nimrod was the son of Cush. That is something that has puzzled scholars for centuries.

Genesis 10: 7 says the
"sons of Cush; were Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah:"

Interestingly Nimrod is missing in the sons of Cush, line up. Why wasn't he listed there?
The verse goes on to name the next generation
"and the sons of Raamah; were Sheba, and Dedan".

So it's easy to read a verse that comes AFTER Cush's sons and grandsons are mentioned that-- Cush brought forth rebellion (nimrod), by bringing forth sons and grandsons that fathered nations of rebels. From that point onward rebellion against God became the mighty force upon the earth.

Babylon and the tower of Babel were built in direct defiance against God, by a whole lot of people who wanted to be free from God's requirements.
This also explains why just four hundred years after the flood when Abraham was born almost all nations were no longer worshipping the true God. The nations had turned to idol gods willingly.

All I have said was evidence in support of Hislop. You're acting as if I'm saying proof. You don't know any more than I do about what happened back then so your objections are noted and ignored.

Remember how I told you I have waited for evidence for decades? I am confident evidence will continue to accrue in support for Hislop. It seems to me you're the one who is obsessed with the man as you have said you can't even see flowers without thinking of him and he never even mentioned flowers.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #197196
12/23/23 02:13 AM
12/23/23 02:13 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
No, I rarely think of Hislop, only when people start using him to point out paganism in everything. It's they (and like I've mentioned it's not just about you, but what I've experienced with other Hislop followers) that manage to paint everything with pagan ideas, and destroy the beauty of focusing on Christ.
I've come to grips with those, realizing that yes, Satan has produced a counterfeit for every truth, but we don't have to focus on the counterfeits and allow them to tarnish truth.

I won't even have a problem with you if you would simply used Hislop as a reference, and take the parts that are historical sound findings, while also having a healthy questioning approach to his assumed conclusions.

I'm glad you realize we (nor the people who compiled their ideas of what happened) don't know very much of what happened back there.
If it were that important, God would have revealed a lot more concerning it.
If God only revealed through inspired writings that rebellion broke out again soon after the flood, why isn't that enough? Curiosity, yes. But not dogmatic belief in things that aren't revealed.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #197203
12/23/23 12:54 PM
12/23/23 12:54 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
No, I rarely think of Hislop, only when people start using him to point out paganism in everything. It's they (and like I've mentioned it's not just about you, but what I've experienced with other Hislop followers) that manage to paint everything with pagan ideas, and destroy the beauty of focusing on Christ.
I've come to grips with those, realizing that yes, Satan has produced a counterfeit for every truth, but we don't have to focus on the counterfeits and allow them to tarnish truth.

I won't even have a problem with you if you would simply used Hislop as a reference, and take the parts that are historical sound findings, while also having a healthy questioning approach to his assumed conclusions.

I'm glad you realize we (nor the people who compiled their ideas of what happened) don't know very much of what happened back there.
If it were that important, God would have revealed a lot more concerning it.
If God only revealed through inspired writings that rebellion broke out again soon after the flood, why isn't that enough? Curiosity, yes. But not dogmatic belief in things that aren't revealed.

Hislop followers? Sort of like followers of Jesus? Your accusations get more outrageous all the time. Dogmatic belief? ***shakes head in amazement***

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #197210
12/24/23 06:22 AM
12/24/23 06:22 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
I have no intentions of discussing this much further with you.

History, and how things unfolded is an interesting study, but when the person who writes the most on this thread seems to want only Hislop's view of it, it becomes rather strained. I'd like to see more than just Hislop's view.
There is a lot of history besides what Hislop thinks. I've shared several other historical ideas, but you only see those as "attacking and rejecting Hislop".
Why? To me it sounds like you are pretty dogmatic about vindicating Hislop.

Accusations??????? Why do you say it's accusations? Why do you say it's outrageous accusations when I share what I have personally experienced ?

I'm not accusing, I'm sharing my experience that I have experienced with people who have entered my life and church community who were highly influenced by his book.
My experiences are my experiences and you don't seem to take any of that into consideration.

Yes, there are Hislop followers. I didn't say you were one. In fact I'm hoping you won't become one.

Hislop followers are not the same as followers of Christ? There's no comparison there.
In fact most of these I've encountered don't have that much to say about Christ at all. They are people who built their view of things on Hislop's writings, and teach way more about paganism and very little about Christ.

You probably have not experienced people who have taken their views from his book and made things rather miserable for people in the church they attend. You may think it's outrageous to share that people have come into our church and taken innocent things (like flowery designs, steeples, and crosses, and even the spiritual side of Christmas and celebrating Christ's birth and incarnation) and told everyone they represent some pagan sexual or idolatrous practices, polluting the minds of people with their pagan "knowledge". Shake you head all you want.

That wave hit our churches back in the 1980's. Thankfully, it has died down since then, but it was pretty forceful, and it took time to refind the joy of worship in purity and truth, rather than seeing paganism in everything. Once again we can actually sing the songs of Jesus birth (Oh little town of Bethlehem, and Hark the Herald Angels Sing, etc) and rejoice and share with our neighbors that Christ came and took on human form to save us, without someone saying it somehow represents some pagan god.

You still have never shown me that Hislop talks about Christ and the story of salvation. If I remember correctly you said that wasn't his purpose in writing the book. Sadly I think you were right on that point. It's also why we find on the internet that people who openly practice and promote paganism, like his book. He goes quite deep into pagan practices throughout history.

That's the biggest difference between his writings and EGW's writings. Yes, she also points out the advance of evil, but just enough to warn of it's evil results, and always in the context of God's mission in offering salvation, and dealing with sin in His plan of working out the ultimate plan for salvation for mankind. The purpose is always to turn people to Christ our only Savior.

Re: Beginnings of history after the flood [Re: dedication] #197212
12/24/23 09:09 AM
12/24/23 09:09 AM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I have no intentions of discussing this much further with you.

History, and how things unfolded is an interesting study, but when the person who writes the most on this thread seems to want only Hislop's view of it, it becomes rather strained. I'd like to see more than just Hislop's view.
There is a lot of history besides what Hislop thinks. I've shared several other historical ideas, but you only see those as "attacking and rejecting Hislop".
Why? To me it sounds like you are pretty dogmatic about vindicating Hislop.

Accusations??????? Why do you say it's accusations? Why do you say it's outrageous accusations when I share what I have personally experienced ?

I'm not accusing, I'm sharing my experience that I have experienced with people who have entered my life and church community who were highly influenced by his book.
My experiences are my experiences and you don't seem to take any of that into consideration.

Yes, there are Hislop followers. I didn't say you were one. In fact I'm hoping you won't become one.

Hislop followers are not the same as followers of Christ? There's no comparison there.
In fact most of these I've encountered don't have that much to say about Christ at all. They are people who built their view of things on Hislop's writings, and teach way more about paganism and very little about Christ.

You probably have not experienced people who have taken their views from his book and made things rather miserable for people in the church they attend. You may think it's outrageous to share that people have come into our church and taken innocent things (like flowery designs, steeples, and crosses, and even the spiritual side of Christmas and celebrating Christ's birth and incarnation) and told everyone they represent some pagan sexual or idolatrous practices, polluting the minds of people with their pagan "knowledge". Shake you head all you want.

That wave hit our churches back in the 1980's. Thankfully, it has died down since then, but it was pretty forceful, and it took time to refind the joy of worship in purity and truth, rather than seeing paganism in everything. Once again we can actually sing the songs of Jesus birth (Oh little town of Bethlehem, and Hark the Herald Angels Sing, etc) and rejoice and share with our neighbors that Christ came and took on human form to save us, without someone saying it somehow represents some pagan god.

You still have never shown me that Hislop talks about Christ and the story of salvation. If I remember correctly you said that wasn't his purpose in writing the book. Sadly I think you were right on that point. It's also why we find on the internet that people who openly practice and promote paganism, like his book. He goes quite deep into pagan practices throughout history.

That's the biggest difference between his writings and EGW's writings. Yes, she also points out the advance of evil, but just enough to warn of it's evil results, and always in the context of God's mission in offering salvation, and dealing with sin in His plan of working out the ultimate plan for salvation for mankind. The purpose is always to turn people to Christ our only Savior.

So because unbalanced people used Hislop's writings it destroyed your enjoyment in worship. Why did you allow that to happen to you? I despised Ford's teachings but never allowed it to affect my enjoyment of worshiping God and I lost friends over it. It makes no sense to me why you allowed other people to affect your relationship with God. I understand now internal hurts and pain cause us to lose our grip on God. I understand that very well. But the ideas of other people? Never.

Hopefully you have learned something from it so next time something similar comes along you won't allow it to affect the joy of your relationship with God. Something similar will come along as the devil loves to break up our relationship with God.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!