HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 50 51
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79648
10/04/06 01:38 AM
10/04/06 01:38 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Quote:

When we surrender ourselves wholly to God, and fully believe, the blood of Christ cleanses from all sin. The conscience can be freed from condemnation. Through faith in His blood, all may be made perfect in Christ Jesus. Thank God that we are not dealing with impossibilities. We may claim sanctification. We may enjoy the favor of God. We are not to be anxious about what
Christ and God think of us, but about what God thinks of Christ, our Substitute. Ye are accepted in the Beloved. The Lord shows, to the repenting, believing one, that Christ accepts the surrender of the soul, to be molded and fashioned after His own likeness. {2SM 32.3}

This quote has fascinated me for the last 48 hours. What do you all think about this: Isn’t she giving here the logical conclusion of ‘righteousness by faith’. Isn’t she saying that perfection of character isn’t a measure of our own integrity and virtue, our own moral worth. It is about Christ’s. And it’s not how many battles we’ve fought with self, it’s whether we’ve developed faith and trust as a result. So even a child, if the child has subjected his will to Christ, can be, and maybe more often is, perfect in Christ than an adult. So as she says, those who fully believe in Christ are perfectly cleansed from sin. In other words, the level of perfection is directly proportional to the level of implicit trust in Christ. When God can do anything in our lives, good or ‘horrendous’ and we still love and trust Him fully, we’re perfected because through thick and thin we’ve learned to claim the merits of Christ. What do you think!?

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79649
10/04/06 02:10 AM
10/04/06 02:10 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Mark, I think it's not too difficult to understand. Here's a nice thought regarding it:

It would be well for us to spend a thoughtful hour each day in contemplation of the life of Christ. We should take it point by point, and let the imagination grasp each scene, especially the closing ones. As we thus dwell upon His great sacrifice for us, our confidence in Him will be more constant, our love will be quickened, and we shall be more deeply imbued with His spirit. If we would be saved at last, we must learn the lesson of penitence and humiliation at the foot of the cross.(DA 83)

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79650
10/05/06 12:09 AM
10/05/06 12:09 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I agree that devotional time is crucial. But the example of Moses' failure on the boarders of the promised land tells us that we have to not only spend the time beholding, we have to remain submitted and beholding in the middle of conflict.

Do you spend that hour each day devoted only to meditation on the life of christ, his final scenes? I'm spending more time that way than I used to, but rarely spend the full hour.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79651
10/05/06 12:20 AM
10/05/06 12:20 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
But back to my post from yesterday. What do you think? Doesn't it work like I suggested - that is, perfection of character is directly proportional to our level of trust. If we trust like a child in the worst situation, we have been perfected. We’re perfect only when we perfectly claim the merits of Christ so that His perfection is ours. Do the following texts and quotes support that?

Quote:

1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. . . .
1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently: I Peter

Quote:

7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. I Cor

Quote:

In his efforts to reach God's ideal for him, the Christian is to despair of nothing. Moral and spiritual perfection, through the grace and power of Christ, is promised to all. AA 473

Quote:

None need fail of attaining, in his sphere, to perfection of Christian character. By the sacrifice of Christ, provision has been made for the believer to receive all things that pertain to life and godliness. God calls upon us to reach the standard of perfection and places before us the example of Christ's character. In His humanity, perfected by a life of constant resistance of evil, the Saviour showed that through co-operation with Divinity, human beings may in this life attain to perfection of character. This is God's assurance to us that we, too, may obtain complete victory. AA 531

Quote:

The very image of God is to be reproduced in humanity. The honor of God, the honor of Christ, is involved in the perfection of the character of His people. {DA 671.3}

So my twelvth thesis is: Perfection of character means perfect faith and trust in the merits of Christ so that the righteousness of Christ truly becomes the righteousness of the believer.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79652
10/05/06 01:34 AM
10/05/06 01:34 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

Perfection of character is directly proportional to our level of trust. If we trust like a child in the worst situation, we have been perfected.

Excellent! Yes, I agree with this. This is very well stated. It's right to the point and easy to understand.

That perfection is related to trusting God brings out why it is so important that we understand what God is really like. If we do not conceive of God as trustworthy, our ability to trust Him will be hampered. This is the reason behind studying the life of Christ, so we can know what God is like.

Quote:

We’re perfect only when we perfectly claim the merits of Christ so that His perfection is ours.

I agree with this as well, but would view the merits of Christ the way that Luther did (I think it's Luther, I'm going to check). Yes, found it:

Quote:

The case is somewhat different with regard to the other two terms, Merit and Satisfaction. They had always belonged to the Latin theory (Anselm's theory - Tom), but Luther throws them into the melting-pot, and gives them a whole new sense. He uses the term "Christ's merits" in close connection with the idea of God's grace and mercy towards men. "The merits of Christ are spirit and life, grace and truth." (Luther's Works, II p. 427; this quote from Christus Victor by Gustaf Aulen, p. 117)

Christ perfectly revealed the Father; He revealed perfectly that God is love, and fully worthy of our trust. We can trust in God because we believe He is just like Jesus Christ revealed Him to be (i.e. just like Christ Himself).

God is worthy of our trust! Therefore we can trust Him as a child, no matter how bad the situation.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79653
10/05/06 01:47 AM
10/05/06 01:47 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Regarding Moses, as a man thinks in his heart, so is he. The secret of perfection is to believe the truth about God. True belief is not mere mental assent, but is much deeper than that . The SOP defines it as appreciating the cost of our salvation, of feeling that we would be lost without Christ, of having an understanding that by faith it is possible to overcome.

Regarding your question about my meditating upon Christ's life, it varies quite a bit. I certainly don't spend an hour each day, but often spend quite a lot of time, especially trying to understand better the meaning of His death. Actually meditating upon the scenes and going through then point by point as she suggests is a great idea. I tend to be more theological in my thinking, but her suggestion I believe is a great idea. It's a way to try to get inside of Christ's head, as it were. To try to imagine how He was thinking and feeling.

For example, consider the scene with the woman caught in adultery. The SOP tells us that the Pharisees "irritated" Christ with their scheming (so evidently one can become irritated without sinning). How would He have felt as this lady was brought to Him? There's some wonderful information about the scene given by the SOP (e.g. He wrote the sins of her accusers in the dirt).

Often they tried to trap Him into setting aside the law. They saw His mercy and love, His grace, and to them this was an affront. They wanted justice! (which to them was retribution and violence; setting up His kingdom, but the oppressors in their place)

But Christ never denigrated the law in the least aspect. He "magnified" it; made known its true beauty by explaining its principles both by His teaching, but even more importantly, by His life (and death). In His response, "Let He who is without sin, cast the first stone" we see grace and truth mingled together. The law is not set aside, but grace and mercy are made manifest. In the counsel, "Go and sin no more" we see the same principle.

I've been preaching on John for a bit over a year now. That provides opportunities to do as EGW suggested from time to time (I preach about once a month). This forum provided oppoturnities as well to think about aspects of Christ's life. I find that personally I tend to devote more effort to these things when I am in some way engaged with other people.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79654
10/06/06 12:01 AM
10/06/06 12:01 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Regarding Luther's view of the merits of Christ, that was a good quote because it gives dynamic attributes to those merits. His merits aren't just a credit and debit system like traffic demerits. They're life-giving.

Good works are the fruit of Christ's grace. In the perfection process, our faith and trust grow as we act on the light that we have in serving others. Faith working by love purifies the soul and we go from strength to strength until we have that peace and confidence in God and in the righteousness of Christ that nothing will shake.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79655
10/06/06 04:19 AM
10/06/06 04:19 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I agree Mark. Glad we're finding some common ground here .

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79656
10/07/06 07:15 PM
10/07/06 07:15 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I went to a small church this morning and listened to CA Murray from 3ABN give a sermon called "One more Night with the Frogs." The title comes from the plagues on Egypt and the fact that when Moses was asked by Pharaoh to take the frogs away Moses asked when he wanted them to be gone. Instead of saying 'now', Pharaoh said 'tomorrow'! Murray's point was that sin becomes so attractive to us through familiarity that we often don't let go of it immediately even when we're being plagued by it. One of his other points though was that the Holy Spirit is like his mother who, no matter how well he cleaned his house when he was a bachelor, she could easily find more dirt. He believes that the Holy Spirit will be 'cleaning' us up until Christ comes.

That doesn’t sound like Christian perfection to me. While we can’t ever boast of sinlessness because 1) our righteousness is borrowed, and 2) a sanctified person knows personally that his own sins caused the death of Christ, yet, thank God, we can be sanctified. Or rather, we must be sanctified.

Quote:

True sanctification is a Bible doctrine. The apostle Paul, in his letter to the Thessalonian church, declares: "This is the will of God, even your sanctification." And he prays: "The very God of peace sanctify you wholly." 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 5:23. The Bible clearly teaches what sanctification is and how it is to be attained. The Saviour prayed for His disciples: "Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth." John 17:17. And Paul teaches that believers are to be "sanctified by the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:16. What is the work of the Holy Spirit? Jesus told His disciples: "When He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth." John 16:13. And the psalmist says: "Thy law is the truth." By the word and the Spirit of God are opened to men the great principles of righteousness embodied in His law. And since the law of God is "holy, and just, and good," a transcript of the divine perfection, it follows that a character formed by obedience to that law will be holy. Christ is a perfect example of such a character. He says: "I have kept My Father's commandments." "I do always those things that please Him." John 15:10; 8:29. The followers of Christ are to become like Him--by the grace of God to form characters in harmony with the principles of His holy law. This is Bible sanctification. {GC 469.2}

This work can be accomplished only through faith in Christ, by the power of the indwelling Spirit of God. Paul admonishes believers: "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure." Philippians 2:12, 13. The Christian will feel the promptings of sin, but he will maintain a constant warfare against it. Here is where Christ's help is needed. Human weakness becomes united to divine strength, and faith exclaims: "Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57. {GC 469.3}

The Scriptures plainly show that the work of sanctification is progressive. When in conversion the sinner finds peace with God through the blood of the atonement, the Christian life has but just begun. Now he is to "go on unto perfection;" to grow up "unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ." Says the apostle Paul: "This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13, 14. And Peter sets before us the steps by which Bible sanctification is to be attained: "Giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. . . . If ye do these things, ye shall never fall." 2 Peter 1:5-10. {GC 470.1}

Those who experience the sanctification of the Bible will manifest a spirit of humility. . . .
The prophet Daniel was an example of true sanctification. His long life was filled up with noble service for his Master. He was a man "greatly beloved" (Daniel 10:11) of Heaven. Yet instead of claiming to be pure and holy, this honored prophet identified himself with the really sinful of Israel as he pleaded before God in behalf of his people: "We do not present our supplications before Thee for our righteousness, but for Thy great mercies." "We have sinned, we have done wickedly." He declares: "I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people." And when at a later time the Son of God appeared, to give him instruction, Daniel says: "My comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength." Daniel 9:18, 15, 20; 10:8. {GC 470.3}

There can be no self-exaltation, no boastful claim to freedom from sin, on the part of those who walk in the shadow of Calvary's cross. They feel that it was their sin which caused the agony that broke the heart of the Son of God, and this thought will lead them to self-abasement. Those who live nearest to Jesus discern most clearly the frailty and sinfulness of humanity, and their only hope is in the merit of a crucified and risen Saviour. {GC 471.2}. . .

The sanctification set forth in the Scriptures embraces the entire being--spirit, soul, and body. Paul prayed for the Thessalonians that their "whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:23. Again he writes to believers: "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God." Romans 12:1. In the time of ancient Israel every offering brought as a sacrifice to God was carefully examined. If any defect was discovered in the animal presented, it was refused; for God had commanded that the offering be "without blemish." So Christians are bidden to present their bodies, "a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God." In order to do this, all their powers must be preserved in the best possible condition. Every practice that weakens physical or mental strength unfits man for the service of his Creator. And will God be pleased with anything less than the best we can offer? Said Christ: "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart." Those who do love God with all the heart will desire to give Him the best service of their life, and they will be constantly seeking to bring every power of their being into harmony with the laws that will promote their ability to do His will. They will not, by the indulgence of appetite or passion, enfeeble or defile the offering which they present to their heavenly Father. {GC 473.2}
. . .

The world is given up to self-indulgence. "The lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life" control the masses of the people. But Christ's followers have a holier calling. "Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean." In the light of God's word we are justified in declaring that sanctification cannot be genuine which does not work this utter renunciation of the sinful pursuits and gratifications of the world. {GC 475.2}

To those who comply with the conditions, "Come out from among them, and be ye separate, . . . and touch not the unclean," God's promise is, "I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians 6:17, 18. It is the privilege and the duty of every Christian to have a rich and abundant experience in the things of God. "I am the light of the world," said Jesus. "He that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12. "The path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day." Proverbs 4:18. Every step of faith and obedience brings the soul into closer connection with the Light of the world, in whom there "is no darkness at all." The bright beams of the Sun of Righteousness shine upon the servants of God, and they are to reflect His rays. As the stars tell us that there is a great light in heaven with whose glory they are made bright, so Christians are to make it manifest that there is a God on the throne of the universe whose character is worthy of praise and imitation. The graces of His Spirit, the purity and holiness of His character, will be manifest in His witnesses. {GC 475.3}

Paul in his letter to the Colossians sets forth the rich blessings granted to the children of God. He says: We "do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, unto all patience and long-suffering with joyfulness." Colossians 1:9-11. {GC 476.1}

Again he writes of his desire that the brethren at Ephesus might come to understand the height of the Christian's privilege. He opens before them, in the most comprehensive language, the marvelous power and knowledge that they might possess as sons and daughters of the Most High. It was theirs "to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man," to be "rooted and grounded in love," to "comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge." But the prayer of the apostle reaches the climax of privilege when he prays that "ye might be filled with all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:16-19.

Here are revealed the heights of attainment that we may reach through faith in the promises of our heavenly Father, when we fulfill His requirements. Through the merits of Christ we have access to the throne of Infinite Power. "He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?" Romans 8:32. The Father gave His Spirit without measure to His Son, and we also may partake of its fullness. Jesus says, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?" Luke 11:13. "If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it." "Ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full." John 14:14: 16:24. {GC 477.1}
. . .

It is by beholding that we become changed. And as those sacred precepts in which God has opened to men the perfection and holiness of His character are neglected, and the minds of the people are attracted to human teachings and theories, what marvel that there has followed a decline of living piety in the church. Saith the Lord: "They have forsaken Me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water." Jeremiah 2:13. {GC 478.2}
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly. . . . But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper." Psalm 1:1-3. It is only as the law of God is restored to its rightful position that there can be a revival of primitive faith and godliness among His professed people. "Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16. {GC 478.3}

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. #79657
10/07/06 07:35 PM
10/07/06 07:35 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Tom and all, I italicized and highlighted the last paragarph because she stresses the fact that the law must be retored before the church can be sanctified and perfected. Notice that here she admonishes us to behold the law, to 'meditate day and night' on it like David, the man after God's own heart, did. She says, 'By beholding we become changed . . .' This is as strong as her other suggestions to 'spend a thoughtful hour' beholding the closing scenes of the life of Christ.

There is more than one way to do the opposite, to diminish the law. Some christians claim grace does it all and give people a false hope, turning them away from the law. Others claim that the law can be kept and good works performed by the human will. Most in this group say the will has to be kick-started by divine grace, but then it's on it's way. Wishful thinking. Other's that the law has no divinely imposed penalties. All of the above turn the attention of the people away from the law, the character of God and of Jesus Christ.

Page 3 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 50 51

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!