HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,116 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: Daryl] #85045
02/08/07 03:32 PM
02/08/07 03:32 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
The problem with DCA is that this is a chemical. It may kill cancer cells, but it has side effects. This is still on an experimental stage, and is not used on human patients yet, as far as I can see.

Just a little while ago I spoke to Dr. Arild Abrahamsen’s brother who has had cancer and been treated now with a natural remedy, the same as Barbara Kerr. He is still careful, but works now two days a week as a physical therapist. It was his son who read about the enzyme that could cure cancer, in a newspaper report.

I understand that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen managed to get hold of the enzyme from a lab in England. He does not treat the patients with this enzyme, but managed to read the values of it coding them into his test apparatus. With those values he is able to discover the values of latent enzymes in each patient, and thereby discover what combination of vitamins and minerals it takes to activate the latent enzymes and make them work on the cancer cells to kill themselves. Then he injects the exact amount and combination of vitamins and minerals into the body through IV through some days or weeks. The cancer has then apparantly disappeared after 6-21 treatments, depending on how much cancer there is in the body.

Arild tells me he is convinced the Creator has embedded such enzymes in the human system from the beginning. He thinks people before the flood knew how to follow the original diet giving them the right combination which kept these enzymes active to combat disease and made it possible for man to live several hundred years.

Could it be that God in his mercy reveals to His people some of these long lost secrets of the influence of the right diet to combat sickness? Arild is now checking scientifically which diet combinations contain healing powers. I understand that due to various ailments found in humans today there is no universal diet as such, but it has to be adapted to the needs of each individual.

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: Johann] #85047
02/08/07 03:41 PM
02/08/07 03:41 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
The sad thing about all of this is the expense involved in receiving these more natural forms of treatment resulting in the eventual death from cancer of those woh can't afford such treatment.

The alternative for these types of people is the inexpensive and common chemical discovered by this Canadian cancer researcher. The problem is that the drug companies will probably not be interested as there will not be any profit made from such an expensive common unpatented chemical/drug.

I know of one person who is in the final stages of terminal cancer, which, unless a miracle of some sort takes place, will eventually result in the death of this person.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: Daryl] #85066
02/08/07 05:44 PM
02/08/07 05:44 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Originally Posted By: Daryl Fawcett
Some topics are related, therefore, it really doesn't matter where you post it.

It could have also been posted as a new topic.

And how is that done?

Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: crater] #85067
02/08/07 05:53 PM
02/08/07 05:53 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Either by clicking on Topic Options at the top of a topic when you are looking at a topic, and then selecting New Topic, or by selecting New Topic at the top when looking at a list of topics.

Daryl smile

Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: Daryl] #85086
02/08/07 09:28 PM
02/08/07 09:28 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Thank you Daryl,

I'll have to see if I can do that when I come up with a new topic.

Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: Daryl] #85088
02/08/07 09:52 PM
02/08/07 09:52 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Originally Posted By: Daryl Fawcett
The sad thing about all of this is the expense involved in receiving these more natural forms of treatment resulting in the eventual death from cancer of those woh can't afford such treatment.

The alternative for these types of people is the inexpensive and common chemical discovered by this Canadian cancer researcher. The problem is that the drug companies will probably not be interested as there will not be any profit made from such an expensive common unpatented chemical/drug.

I know of one person who is in the final stages of terminal cancer, which, unless a miracle of some sort takes place, will eventually result in the death of this person.
Daryl, Don't you have a government subsidized health program in Canada? Is that why you mention the "expense involved in receiving these more natural forms of treatment". The government programs won't pay for the alternative or natural treatments?

Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: Johann] #85091
02/08/07 10:22 PM
02/08/07 10:22 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Originally Posted By: Johann
The problem with DCA is that this is a chemical. It may kill cancer cells, but it has side effects. This is still on an experimental stage, and is not used on human patients yet, as far as I can see.

Just a little while ago I spoke to Dr. Arild Abrahamsen’s brother who has had cancer and been treated now with a natural remedy, the same as Barbara Kerr. He is still careful, but works now two days a week as a physical therapist. It was his son who read about the enzyme that could cure cancer, in a newspaper report.

I understand that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen managed to get hold of the enzyme from a lab in England. He does not treat the patients with this enzyme, but managed to read the values of it coding them into his test apparatus. With those values he is able to discover the values of latent enzymes in each patient, and thereby discover what combination of vitamins and minerals it takes to activate the latent enzymes and make them work on the cancer cells to kill themselves. Then he injects the exact amount and combination of vitamins and minerals into the body through IV through some days or weeks. The cancer has then apparently disappeared after 6-21 treatments, depending on how much cancer there is in the body.

Arild tells me he is convinced the Creator has embedded such enzymes in the human system from the beginning. He thinks people before the flood knew how to follow the original diet giving them the right combination which kept these enzymes active to combat disease and made it possible for man to live several hundred years.

Could it be that God in his mercy reveals to His people some of these long lost secrets of the influence of the right diet to combat sickness? Arild is now checking scientifically which diet combinations contain healing powers. I understand that due to various ailments found in humans today there is no universal diet as such, but it has to be adapted to the needs of each individual.

Thanks Johann, I had wondered if there was any connection with the dichloroacetate(DCA) and Barbara Kerr's treatment. Your post answered that question.

Quote:
Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? - #85036

When Barb was telling about her treatment, I recalled this post in the "NEWS" that Daryl posts. Wonder if there is any connection in the two treatments.

I do know of some "natural cures" that encourage getting the needed enzymes from raw food and juices. I do think the Creator will use those physicians that seek to use his methods of healing.

Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: crater] #85094
02/08/07 11:09 PM
02/08/07 11:09 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted By: crater

Daryl, Don't you have a government subsidized health program in Canada? Is that why you mention the "expense involved in receiving these more natural forms of treatment". The government programs won't pay for the alternative or natural treatments?

The Canadian Federal/Provincial government health program doesn't cover alternative or natural treatments.

Daryl smile

Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: crater] #85095
02/08/07 11:10 PM
02/08/07 11:10 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
In Denmark there is a renowned physician who is even a member of the government board of health, who uses vitamins to curb cancer. He has sent some of his patients to Dr. Arild Abrahamsen, and so have a number of doctors in Norway.

It is interesting to note that out of 10 medical doctors in Norway who get cancer themselves, 8 will not use the traditional methods with chemicals and radiation which they have used on their own patients because the system requires it, but they will turn to alternative treatments.

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: Inexpensive Treatment For Many Forms of Cancer News Item [Re: Johann] #85096
02/08/07 11:13 PM
02/08/07 11:13 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Dr. Lorraine Day in the USA had breast cancer and cured herself the natural way.

You can read more about it at http://www.drday.com

Daryl smile

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!