HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,289 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Will] #86583
03/18/07 10:22 AM
03/18/07 10:22 AM
Tammy Roesch  Offline
North East OHIO
 Originally Posted By: Will
Looks like we have some major issues here:
 Quote:

MR No. 1134 - In the Mountains of Colorado

(Written in the Colorado mountains, diary entry for September 28, 1873.)

Brother Glover left the camp today to go for supplies. We are getting short of provisions. We got him the best we could for his meals on the way. He was to send Mr. Walling immediately and to get our mail. A young man from Nova Scotia had come in from hunting. He had a quarter of deer. He had traveled 20 miles with this deer upon his back. The remainder of the deer he had left hung up in the woods. He saw six elk but did not try to shoot them as he knew he could not carry them out. He gave us a small piece of the meat, which we made into broth. Willie shot a duck which came in a time of need, for our supplies were rapidly diminishing.--Manuscript 11, 1873.

Ellen G. White Estate Washington, D.C. April 11, 1985 {14MR 353.1}

On another forum people are talking about whether the duck is a clean or unclean creature, so they ate duck and deer. Would any of you eat meat in this situation? Or would you injure your body, which by the way would be violating the health laws, which is like breaking one of the 10 commandments.
A paradox don't you think, at least for those who believe eating meat is a sin?

How do you respond to the obvious consumption of flesh done by Sister White when she was alive?

It's not like its a lie, or to be hidden, but what do you tell people, while telling them that eating meat is a sin.

We have 2 instances where God used people while living in sin?! MM is going to fall out of his rocking chair on this one.
Any thoughts? We can lay to rest any attempts at making the above information at Daniel & Ellen White's meat eating to be fabricated or anything else..So please do indulgeus, at least me.
I am always willing to learn,but not at the cost of Fear Uncertainty and Doubt imposed by the presenters.

Will, the key to this one is this:
 Quote:
Willie shot a duck which came in a time of need, for our supplies were rapidly diminishing.--Manuscript 11, 1873.

They were in the mountains, with little food to eat, it was not wrong to eat clean meat when there is nothing else to eat. But it is wrong to use this as an excuse for Adventists to hang on to eating meat today. I know of NO ONE (I'm not saying there isn't someone, somewhere,) who eats meat, cause they have NOTHING else to eat. I think it is pretty sad when people use this as an excuse to continue eating meat.

Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Will] #86584
03/18/07 10:57 AM
03/18/07 10:57 AM
Tammy Roesch  Offline
North East OHIO
 Quote:

[QUOTE]

ONCE WHEN ELLEN WHITE WAS ILL, HER SON, W. C. WHITE, REPORTS THAT SHE WAS ENCOURAGED TO DRINK A LITTLE OYSTER BROTH TO SETTLE HER STOMACH. SHE IS SAID TO HAVE TRIED A SPOONFUL OR TWO, BUT THEN REFUSED THE REST. THERE IS HOWEVER, EVIDENCE THAT AT ONE POINT IN HER LIFE MRS. WHITE MOST LIKELY ATE SOME OYSTERS. IN 1882, WHEN SHE WAS LIVING AT HEALDSBURG, CALIFORNIA, SHE WROTE A LETTER TO HER DAUGHTER-IN-LAW, MARY KELSEY WHITE, IN OAKLAND, IN WHICH SHE MADE THE FOLLOWING REQUEST: "Mary, if you can get me a good box of herrings, fresh ones, please do so. These last ones that Willie got are bitter and old. If you can buy cans, say, half a dozen cans, of good tomatoes, please do so. We shall need them. If you can get a few cans of good oysters, get them." {MR852 2.3}

ELLEN WHITE KEPT IT NO SECRET THAT UNDER DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES, AS WHEN SHE TRAVELED OR WHEN SHE WAS ENTERTAINED IN HER TRAVELS, SHE ATE SOME MEAT. THE BOOK, COUNSELS ON DIET AND FOODS, PUBLISHED IN 1938, CARRIES HER ACCOUNT OF HER RELATION TO THE USE OF MEAT AFTER THE HEALTH REFORM VISION WAS GIVEN TO HER AS FOLLOWS: "I at once cut meat out of my bill of fare. After that I was at times placed where I was compelled to eat a little meat." THIS IS IN HARMONY WITH HER EARLIER PUBLISHED STATEMENT WHICH APPEARED IN 1890 IN THE BOOK, CHRISTIAN TEMPERANCE AND BIBLE HYGIENE, READING, "When I could not obtain the food I needed, I have sometimes eaten a little meat; but I am becoming more and more afraid of it." {MR852 2.4}

BUT BEYOND THIS THERE IS EVIDENCE OF SOME LAXNESS IN THE 1870'S AND 1880'S WHICH ALLOWED A LITTLE MEAT TO APPEAR ON HER TABLE WHEN IT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ESSENTIAL. GIVEN THE DIFFICULTIES OF REFRIGERATING AND TRANSPORTING FOOD IN THE NINETEENTH CENTURY, IT WAS A MUCH GREATER PROBLEM THEN TO GAIN AN ADEQUATE DIET WITHOUT USING FLESH FOODS. IN THE EARLY 1890'S MRS. WHITE EXPRESSED HER DISTASTE FOR MEAT WHILE EN ROUTE TO AUSTRALIA. SHE WROTE: "They have an abundance of food in the meat line, prepared in different ways; but as I do not enjoy a meat diet, it leaves me rather meager fare." {MR852 2.5}

We all know oysters are not clean.

How do you respond to the obvious consumption of flesh done by Sister White when she was alive?

It's not like its a lie, or to be hidden, but what do you tell people, while telling them that eating meat is a sin.

We have 2 instances where God used people while living in sin?! MM is going to fall out of his rocking chair on this one.
Any thoughts? We can lay to rest any attempts at making the above information at Daniel & Ellen White's meat eating to be fabricated or anything else..So please do indulgeus, at least me.
I am always willing to learn,but not at the cost of Fear Uncertainty and Doubt imposed by the presenters.

Will, I couldn't disagree with you more - God does not use people while they are living in known sin. It was not sin for the Whites to eat the meat in Colorado - there was nothing else to eat. As I said before, I think it pretty sad to use this as an excuse for Adventists to hang on to their dead flesh today.

As to the oysters:

Quote:
And now to all who have a desire for truth I would say: Do not give credence to unauthenticated reports as to what Sister White has done or said or written. If you desire to know what the Lord has revealed through her, read her published works. Are there any points of interest concerning which she has not written, do not eagerly catch up and report rumors as to what she has said. {5T 696.1}

She says:
 Quote:
It is reported by some that I have not lived up to the principles of health reform, as I have advocated them with my pen. But I can say that so far as my knowledge goes, I have not departed from those principles. {CD 491.4}

Quote:
It is reported by some that I have not followed the principles of health reform as I have advocated them with my pen; but I can say that I have been a faithful health reformer. {RH, March 3, 1910 par. 2}

Either she is telling the truth, or she is a hypocrite and a liar, it can't be both. I choose to believe that she was telling the truth. There is more than one way to do away with the Spirit of Prophecy, and this is one of the most effective ways, to believe that the Prophet was a hypocrite...

Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Tammy Roesch] #86585
03/18/07 01:07 PM
03/18/07 01:07 PM
J
John Boskovic  Offline
Dedicated Member
Ontario
 Originally Posted By: Tammy Roesch
 Quote:
It is reported by some that I have not followed the principles of health reform as I have advocated them with my pen; but I can say that I have been a faithful health reformer. {RH, March 3, 1910 par. 2}

Either she is telling the truth, or she is a hypocrite and a liar, it can't be both. I choose to believe that she was telling the truth. There is more than one way to do away with the Spirit of Prophecy, and this is one of the most effective ways, to believe that the Prophet was a hypocrite...

Or her life and practice is an example of how what she said should be understood.

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Tammy Roesch] #86586
03/18/07 01:15 PM
03/18/07 01:15 PM
Will  Offline
Most Dedicated Member
BC, Canada
Thank you for sharing your opinion Tammy.
God Bless,
Will

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Will] #86588
03/18/07 02:39 PM
03/18/07 02:39 PM
Tammy Roesch  Offline
North East OHIO
I'm thankful you are thankful, Will. I believe we are so close to the end, and Satan is working as hard as he can to get people to lose faith, anyway he can, in the writings of Ellen White. I don't know about you, but when I read something someone has written and think it is wonderful, and then later, I meet that person in person, and find out that they are living a hypocritical life - well, I won't read their writings anymore. That is what Satan wants people to do with the Spirit of Prophecy. He has different tactics to get people to do that, but the end result is always the same, to lose faith in the Spirit of Prophecy.

I pray that we can all benefit from this conversation, and that our faith in the Spirit of Prophecy will only grow stronger as we meet the attacks of Satan.

Have a good day!
Tammy

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Tammy Roesch] #86590
03/18/07 05:56 PM
03/18/07 05:56 PM
Cheri Fritz  Offline OP
Gloversville, NY, USA
Hello Crater,
 Quote:
Cheri

Thanks for sharing your scripture study on vegetarianism.

You're welcome and thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
Cheri

"Why is it so hard to lead a self-denying, humble life? Because professed Christians are not dead to the world. It is easy living after we are dead." 1T 131.2
Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Will] #86591
03/18/07 06:03 PM
03/18/07 06:03 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
 Quote:

MR No. 1134 - In the Mountains of Colorado

(Written in the Colorado mountains, diary entry for September 28, 1873.)

Brother Glover left the camp today to go for supplies. We are getting short of provisions. We got him the best we could for his meals on the way. He was to send Mr. Walling immediately and to get our mail. A young man from Nova Scotia had come in from hunting. He had a quarter of deer. He had traveled 20 miles with this deer upon his back. The remainder of the deer he had left hung up in the woods. He saw six elk but did not try to shoot them as he knew he could not carry them out. He gave us a small piece of the meat, which we made into broth. Willie shot a duck which came in a time of need, for our supplies were rapidly diminishing.--Manuscript 11, 1873.

Ellen G. White Estate Washington, D.C. April 11, 1985 {14MR 353.1}

On another forum people are talking about whether the duck is a clean or unclean creature, so they ate duck and deer. Would any of you eat meat in this situation? Or would you injure your body, which by the way would be violating the health laws, which is like breaking one of the 10 commandments.
A paradox don't you think, at least for those who believe eating meat is a sin?

Quote:

ONCE WHEN ELLEN WHITE WAS ILL, HER SON, W. C. WHITE, REPORTS THAT SHE WAS ENCOURAGED TO DRINK A LITTLE OYSTER BROTH TO SETTLE HER STOMACH. SHE IS SAID TO HAVE TRIED A SPOONFUL OR TWO, BUT THEN REFUSED THE REST. THERE IS HOWEVER, EVIDENCE THAT AT ONE POINT IN HER LIFE MRS. WHITE MOST LIKELY ATE SOME OYSTERS. IN 1882, WHEN SHE WAS LIVING AT HEALDSBURG, CALIFORNIA, SHE WROTE A LETTER TO HER DAUGHTER-IN-LAW, MARY KELSEY WHITE, IN OAKLAND, IN WHICH SHE MADE THE FOLLOWING REQUEST: "Mary, if you can get me a good box of herrings, fresh ones, please do so. These last ones that Willie got are bitter and old. If you can buy cans, say, half a dozen cans, of good tomatoes, please do so. We shall need them. If you can get a few cans of good oysters, get them." {MR852 2.3}

ELLEN WHITE KEPT IT NO SECRET THAT UNDER DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES, AS WHEN SHE TRAVELED OR WHEN SHE WAS ENTERTAINED IN HER TRAVELS, SHE ATE SOME MEAT. THE BOOK, COUNSELS ON DIET AND FOODS, PUBLISHED IN 1938, CARRIES HER ACCOUNT OF HER RELATION TO THE USE OF MEAT AFTER THE HEALTH REFORM VISION WAS GIVEN TO HER AS FOLLOWS: "I at once cut meat out of my bill of fare. After that I was at times placed where I was compelled to eat a little meat." THIS IS IN HARMONY WITH HER EARLIER PUBLISHED STATEMENT WHICH APPEARED IN 1890 IN THE BOOK, CHRISTIAN TEMPERANCE AND BIBLE HYGIENE, READING, "When I could not obtain the food I needed, I have sometimes eaten a little meat; but I am becoming more and more afraid of it." {MR852 2.4}

BUT BEYOND THIS THERE IS EVIDENCE OF SOME LAXNESS IN THE 1870'S AND 1880'S WHICH ALLOWED A LITTLE MEAT TO APPEAR ON HER TABLE WHEN IT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ESSENTIAL. GIVEN THE DIFFICULTIES OF REFRIGERATING AND TRANSPORTING FOOD IN THE NINETEENTH CENTURY, IT WAS A MUCH GREATER PROBLEM THEN TO GAIN AN ADEQUATE DIET WITHOUT USING FLESH FOODS. IN THE EARLY 1890'S MRS. WHITE EXPRESSED HER DISTASTE FOR MEAT WHILE EN ROUTE TO AUSTRALIA. SHE WROTE: "They have an abundance of food in the meat line, prepared in different ways; but as I do not enjoy a meat diet, it leaves me rather meager fare." {MR852 2.5}

We all know oysters are not clean.

Quote:
In 1873 while on a working vacation high in the Rocky Mountains, the White party had no choice but to hunt and fish for food. She wrote in her diary: “Our provisions have been very low for some days. Many of our supplies have gone. . . . We expected supplies three days ago certainly, but none have come. Willie went to the lake for water. We heard his gun and found he had shot two ducks. This is really a blessing, for we need something to live upon.”26 26. Manuscript 12, 1873, cited in MR, vol. 7, p. 346

I have come to the conclusion in my own thoughts that flesh food should be considered a survival food. Eg. after the flood there was little else available. This seems to perhaps have been the case when; "Willie shot a duck which came in a time of need, for our supplies were rapidly diminishing."

Do we sometimes tend to look at people living in an earlier time in the light of the knowledge we have now? "We all know oysters are not clean."

From the White Estate comes Chapter 27 Health Principles/4
Principles and Policies.
Where I found this quote regards to oysters. It brings to my mind, Acts 17:30 "And the times of this ignorance God winked at;"

Quote:
What shall we make of this request for oysters? Aren’t oysters considered unclean according to Leviticus 11? The answer to that question was not clear to Seventh-day Adventists in the 1880s any more than their attitude toward pork was clear in the 1850s.52

In 1883 W. H. Littlejohn, pastor of the Battle Creek Tabernacle, conducted a question/answer column in the church paper. In answering whether oysters are included among the unclean foods of Leviticus 11, Littlejohn said: “It is difficult to decide with certainty whether oysters would properly come under the prohibition of Leviticus 11:9-12. . . . It would, however, seem from the language, as if they might.”53

52. In a document entitled, “The Development of Adventist Thinking on Clean and Unclean Meats,” Ron Graybill stated that “nineteenth-century Adventists . . . did not generally accept this distinction [between clean and unclean meats] based on Levitical law, even though they clearly condemned pork [eventually]. . . . While Adventists argued vigorously against pork, the weight of their argument continued to be carried by physiological criteria. Uriah Smith explicitly rejected the applicability of the Mosaic distinction: ‘We believe there is better ground on which to rest [the prohibition on pork] than the ceremonial law of the former dispensation, for if we take the position that the law is still binding, we must accept it all, and then we shall have more on our hands than we can easily dispose of.’. . .

“Ellen White’s own understanding of the clean-unclean distinction seems to have grown stronger over time. In 1864 she did note in passing that Noah wasallowed to eat ‘clean’ beasts after the Flood. And in 1890, when Patriarchs and Prophets was published, she noted that Samson’s parents had been instructed to withhold from him ‘every unclean thing.’ This distinction ‘between articles of food as clean and unclean’ was not, she said, ‘a merely ceremonial and arbitrary regulation, but was based upon sanitary principles.’ Furthermore, the ‘marvelous vitality’ of the Jewish people for thousands of years could be traced to this distinction.

“Probably more familiar to early Adventists were James C. Jackson’s comments on oysters, included along with his other criticisms of flesh foods in an article James and Ellen White reprinted in Health: or How to Live. Jackson objected to the oysters because they were scavengers.” Graybill noted that S. N. Haskell was probably the most explicit in using Leviticus 11 as a clear Biblical prohibition on all unclean meats. He concluded his research with this perspective: “Compared with the amount of material in the [Adventist] literature against pork, however, the objections to oysters and other ‘unclean’ meats is so minuscule as to hardly be noticed.”—Ron Graybill, “The Development in Adventist Thinking on Clean and Unclean Meats,” available from the Ellen G. White Estate.

53. Review and Herald, Aug. 14, p. 1883.

This same article suggests how Ellen applied and we may apply the Principles that she had been given in regard to appetite, flesh foods, and health reform.

Quote:
For Ellen White, the two basic principles in health reform are to “preserve the best health,”55 and “to eat the food which is most nourishing” in any given set of circumstances.56

In applying these principles, she said on many occasions: “In countries where there are fruits, grains, and nuts in abundance, flesh food is not the right food for God’s people.”57

She frequently used the term, “principle,” when stating her views on health reform. She credited her much improved personal health to “the principles of health reform.”58 She noted that her instruction on health reform dwelt “upon general principles.”59

Toward the end of her life, reflecting back on the years since 1863, she penned: “It is reported by some that I have not lived up to the principles of health reform, as I have advocated them with my pen. But I can say that so far as my knowledge goes, I have not departed from those principles.”60

For this reason Ellen White counseled church members “to avoid meat eating, not because it is regarded as a sin to eat meat, [that is, not a principle] but because it is not healthful [but a good policy].”61

She understood clearly the difference between unchangeable principles and the conditionality of policies. Note this wisdom: “Those who understand the laws of health and who are governed by principle, will shun the extremes, both of indulgence and of restrictions. Their diet is chosen, not for the mere gratification of appetite, but for the upbuilding of the body. They seek to preserve every power in the best condition for the highest service to God and man. . . . There is real common sense in dietetic reform. The subject should be studied broadly and deeply, and no one should criticize others because their practice is not, in all things, in harmony with his own. It is impossible [in matters of diet] to make an unvarying rule to regulate everyone’s habits, and no one should think himself a criterion for all.”62

56. Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 163.

57. Ibid., p. 159.

58. Counsels on Diet and Foods, p. 482.

59. Ibid., p. 493; Testimonies, vol. 2, p. 372.

60. Ibid., pp. 491, 492.

61. Manuscript 15, 1889, cited in MR, vol. 5, pp. 400, 401; vol. 16, p. 173.

62. The Ministry of Healing, p. 319.

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: crater] #86593
03/18/07 06:24 PM
03/18/07 06:24 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
I just have to share an observation regarding, Cheri's Scripture Study on Vegetarianism. Before she was finished sharing, it seemed to me that there were people that seemed to want to put words in her mouth and say where she was going with the subject before she was even finished. Is that the norm on the MSDAOL forum?

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: crater] #86594
03/18/07 06:30 PM
03/18/07 06:30 PM
Cheri Fritz  Offline OP
Gloversville, NY, USA
Hello Crater,

Thank you for the information you have provided. It was enjoyable and educational reading.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
Cheri

"Why is it so hard to lead a self-denying, humble life? Because professed Christians are not dead to the world. It is easy living after we are dead." 1T 131.2
Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Cheri Fritz] #86595
03/18/07 06:59 PM
03/18/07 06:59 PM
Will  Offline
Most Dedicated Member
BC, Canada
I agree Tammy. Time is running out, not running out in the cliche' sense of the word, but things are ramping up so quickly that its almost surreal.
I know my faith has and is attacked on a daily basis, things from not getting spiritually fed at church, the lack of fellowship (we went visiting a new church on Sabbath, so this is my experience), the discouragement from the laziness in people not wanting to do anything at all really, and loads more.
God Bless,
Will

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!