HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,113 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 42 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 41 42
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92017
09/25/07 04:01 PM
09/25/07 04:01 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
4. The "mind's eye" I referred to is not related to the sense of sight. Blind people are capable of "seeing" images in their mind.

TE: It is related to the sense of sight, which is why I pointed that out. A blind person who had never seen anything would not see images in their mind. Why do you think this? It's just like someone who had never heard anything would not hear sounds in their mind.

MM: It's what I've read. The art of seeing without sight is amazing. Prophets were able to see the impossible. Check out this link:

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/being-human/mg18524841.700

This was an interesting article. It's not saying what you said, however. For example, the article says;

Quote:
Do we build up mental images using just our eyes or do other senses contribute too? How much can congenitally blind people really understand about space and the layout of objects within it? How much "seeing" does a blind person actually do?

Here it speaks of how other senses contribute to our building mental images. These mental images are not depenpendent upon sight. They are images which are not seen (since blind people can't see), but perceived, by way of the senses they have.

Yes, this helps explain it, but it doesn't account for everything. The fact blind people can see without sight is considered unexplainable. Can you explain how the prophets were able to see things they could not completely understand or describe?

Quote:
5. The consuming fire of God's glory is similar to fire as we know it. It causes sinners to burst into flames and turn into ashes. Sinful bodies are highly combustible.

TE: How long do the highly combustible bodies take to turn into ashes after bursting into flames. A matter of seconds, right? So this explanation would hardly jibe with the description we have that some suffer for many hours and some for many days. If their bodies burst into flames, they would suffer for a few seconds.

MM: God is amazing. He was able to prevent the three Hebrew worthies from burning up. Surely He can regulate it in the lake of fire.

Surely it makes more sense to say that God is "regulating" the persons involved, not the fire. The fire, in the case of the Hebrew worthies, was no different than normal fire. When the non-worthies were cast into it, they burned, just like anyone would expect. Right?

To me, it more makes sense to say God prevented the fire from burning up the Hebrews. But even if we conclude God prevented their bodies from burning up, it still goes to show that God can regulate the effects of fire upon flesh. That's my point.

Quote:
6. The fact it also gives life to the glorified saints most likely has to do with their material, physical difference. That is, glorified bodies do not burst into flames in the presence of God’s glory. They are made of flame proof material.

TE: Flame proof material. So if the wicked had bodies which consisted of flame proof material, they would be fine? You seem to be perceiving that the problem of the wicked has to do with their bodies, not their minds.

MM: Correct. The fact is though the wicked will never have sinless bodies.

This fact isn't relevant. What causes their suffering is their sin. Even with a flame-proof space suit, for example, they would still suffer and die. If God could fix the sin problem by handing out flame-proof suits, He would have done that, but the problem of sin is in the mind, which still remains, even while surrounded by flame-proof material.

What you say about the mental anguish sinners will experience is true. Jesus felt it. Even the 144,000 will feel it during the investigative judgment of the living. But it doesn't kill them. There is no way of proving sinners would still burn up in the presence of God's glory even if their bodies were flameproof. It will never happen. We only have the facts: 1) The flesh of sinners cannot abide in the presence of God's unveiled glory, and 2) sinners will burn up and turn into ashes in the lake of fire.

Quote:
7. That’s why not even Jesus, while abiding in sinful flesh, could appear in the unveiled presence of God.

TE: Because He would have burst into flames, because His body was not made of flame proof material?

MM: Correct. Jesus became sin for us and sin cannot abide in the presence of God.

"Jesus became sin for us" means "Jesus' body was not made of flame proof material"?

He inherited the same sinful flesh body we do. It was just as combustible.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92018
09/25/07 04:18 PM
09/25/07 04:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
That was a great article, MM (about the sightless artist). Really interesting. I was curious how you came about it.

I Googled it. Here's a link where a blind-from-birth person describes her (or his?) dreams:

http://www.afb.org/message_board_replies.asp?TopicID=2440&FolderID=3

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Rosangela] #92019
09/25/07 05:07 PM
09/25/07 05:07 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Rosangela
[Christ was] the only One who could bear the strokes in behalf of the sinner and because of His innocence not be consumed. {HP 42.4}

This quote intrigued me, so I looked up the context. Here's what I found:

Imagine, if possible, the nature and degree of Christ's suffering. This suffering in humanity was to prevent the outpouring of the wrath of God upon those for whom Christ died. Yea; for the church this great sacrifice will be efficacious throughout eternity. Can we compute the amount of her transgressions in figures?--Impossible! Then who can approach to a conception of what Christ endured when standing as surety for his church, in the solemn hour of atonement, when he yielded up his life as a sacrificial offering? Never, never can it be that God will again so manifest his holiness, his spotless purity; the sin that sprung up in heaven and its inconceivably heinous character; his utter hatred of sin, his solemn purpose to punish it, and that in the only one who could bear the strokes in behalf of the sinner, and because of his innocence would not be consumed. {HM, November 1, 1897 par. 5}

1. "This suffering in humanity was to prevent the outpouring of the wrath of God upon those for whom Christ died." This insight refutes the idea that Jesus did not die to save us from the wrath of God.

2. "... his solemn purpose to punish [sin] ..." How does God punish sin?

3. "... because of his innocence would not be consumed ..." What was it about Jesus that would not be consumed by the strokes of God's wrath which punishes sin?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #92021
09/25/07 06:50 PM
09/25/07 06:50 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
1. "This suffering in humanity was to prevent the outpouring of the wrath of God upon those for whom Christ died." This insight refutes the idea that Jesus did not die to save us from the wrath of God.

The wrath of God is His delivering up the ones who are rebelling against him to the result of their choice. For example:

Quote:
The hour of hope and pardon was fast passing; the cup of God's long-deferred wrath was almost full. The cloud that had been gathering through ages of apostasy and rebellion, now black with woe, was about to burst upon a guilty people; and He who alone could save them from their impending fate had been slighted, abused, rejected, and was soon to be crucified. When Christ should hang upon the cross of Calvary, Israel's day as a nation favored and blessed of God would be ended. The loss of even one soul is a calamity infinitely outweighing the gains and treasures of a world; but as Christ looked upon Jerusalem, the doom of a whole city, a whole nation, was before Him--that city, that nation, which had once been the chosen of God, His peculiar treasure. {GC 20.3}...

Quote:

Looking down the ages, He saw the covenant people scattered in every land, "like wrecks on a desert shore." In the temporal retribution about to fall upon her children, He saw but the first draft from that cup of wrath which at the final judgment she must drain to its dregs. Divine pity, yearning love, found utterance in the mournful words: "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" O that thou, a nation favored above every other, hadst known the time of thy visitation, and the things that belong unto thy peace! I have stayed the angel of justice, I have called thee to repentance, but in vain. It is not merely servants, delegates, and prophets, whom thou hast refused and rejected, but the Holy One of Israel, thy Redeemer. If thou art destroyed, thou alone art responsible. "Ye will not come to Me, that ye might have life." Matthew 23:37; John 5:40. {GC 21.2}

Quote:

Christ saw in Jerusalem a symbol of the world hardened in unbelief and rebellion, and hastening on to meet the retributive judgments of God. The woes of a fallen race, pressing upon His soul, forced from His lips that exceeding bitter cry. He saw the record of sin traced in human misery, tears, and blood; His heart was moved with infinite pity for the afflicted and suffering ones of earth; He yearned to relieve them all. But even His hand might not turn back the tide of human woe; few would seek their only Source of help. He was willing to pour out His soul unto death, to bring salvation within their reach; but few would come to Him that they might have life. {GC 22.1} ...

Because of her sins, wrath had been denounced against Jerusalem, and her stubborn unbelief rendered her doom certain. {GC 26.1}...

Quote:

Says the prophet: "O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself;" "for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity." Hosea 13:9; 14:1. Their sufferings are often represented as a punishment visited upon them by the direct decree of God. It is thus that the great deceiver seeks to conceal his own work. By stubborn rejection of divine love and mercy, the Jews had caused the protection of God to be withdrawn from them, and Satan was permitted to rule them according to his will. The horrible cruelties enacted in the destruction of Jerusalem are a demonstration of Satan's vindictive power over those who yield to his control. {GC 35.3}

One can see in the paragraphs above references to God's wrath, and retributive judgment. How does this take place? By an act of God directly taking action against the object of His wrath?

Quote:
Their sufferings are often represented as a punishment visited upon them by the direct decree of God. It is thus that the great deceiver seeks to conceal his own work.

No! God gives them up. This is His wrath. There is tons of evidence regarding this in Scripture as well. Just one example:

Quote:
18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; (Romans 1)

2. "... his solemn purpose to punish [sin] ..." How does God punish sin?

Addressed above.

3. "... because of his innocence would not be consumed ..." What was it about Jesus that would not be consumed by the strokes of God's wrath which punishes sin?

His mind (conscience, sense of being, relationship to God, etc.).

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92022
09/25/07 07:06 PM
09/25/07 07:06 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Regarding the article on the blind person's dreams, she is using the words "see" and "look like," in a way that's a bit misleading. She obviously cannot literally see these things.

I can give an analogy. In sign language, deaf people, in communicating a conversation they have with someone, use the sign for "speak" or "say." IOW, they will say something like, "I said blah, blah, blah to so and so." But they don't literally speak; they sign. The word "say," has to do with communication. The form of communication (signing as opposed to speaking with the voice) doesn't matter. It's an idiom.

The blind person has no idea what red looks like. But she has made an association of the word "red," with certain things, like fire, passion, and so forth, the word has meaning to her, even though she couldn't be able to pick out from a bunch of paints, for example, which was the red one.

Have you ever read any of Hellen Keller's works? Now she did have some sight and hearing while she was an infant, so that may have had a little bit of an impact on her, but I have found her use of language to be incredible. She uses many colorful images (no pun intended) for her visual descriptions, and descriptions of what things sound like. She must have been exceedingly intelligent. I find it amazing that a deaf-blind person could describe things so vividly, that involve sight and hearing.

Thanks for the link. It's an interesting subject.

The part about a sense of order being built in the "visual" cortex was especially fascinating. It's not too surprising, however, as I'm aware of research that came to a similar conclusion regarding language.

Research was done regarding stroke victims who knew sign language, and it was determined that if the right side of the brain was damaged, the ability to communicate in language was not impaired, although spacial references were all out of whack. Left-brained victims, OTOH, knew where things were, and could accurately represent visual content, but couldn't communicate in sign (as a language).

We have language hard-wired into us, which isn't dependent upon hearing, although that's the normal way. If the sense of hearing is absent, the language component is taken advantage of by the sense of sight. (if that's absent, then tactile will work as well, as deaf-blind people demonstrate).

Similarly the "visual" cortex can be taken advantage of tactilely, something which doesn't surprise me, but not something I had thought about until reading the article you referenced.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92023
09/25/07 10:48 PM
09/25/07 10:48 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, yeah, I found it interesting, too. But it doesn't address the point I was raising regarding inheriting mental images from our ancestors. I think I need to back off that idea. It appears we cannot mentally visualize things we haven't experienced through the normal senses.

However, I still maintain that our body produces biochemical messages and electrical impulses which trigger conscious thoughts and feelings. As such, our fallen flesh tempts us from within. Adam's flesh did not tempt him from within to indulge perverted appetites and passions until after he sinned. When Jesus returns and rewards us with a sinless body and flesh nature all of our internally generated thoughts and feelings will be in harmony with God's will.

Also, your thoughts concerning the wrath of God seem to overlook the glory of God being a consuming fire, a fire that not only causes sinners to burn and turn into ashes it also causes the rubbish of the earth to burn up and turn into ashes. The glory of God is the active agent in the punishment and destruction of sinners and all traces of sin. Yes, God is preventing this from happening now, but there is more to it than merely ceasing to prevent it from happening.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #92024
09/25/07 10:50 PM
09/25/07 10:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
PS - Tom, did you by chance overlook the post at the top of this page?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #92029
09/26/07 10:09 PM
09/26/07 10:09 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Responding to top of page post.

Yes, this helps explain it, but it doesn't account for everything. The fact blind people can see without sight is considered unexplainable. Can you explain how the prophets were able to see things they could not completely understand or describe?

I addressed the blind person part. What you're writing above isn't quite accurate, but I addressed it elsewhere, so I won't comment further.

Regarding the prophets, God communicated with them by way of visions and dreams. What is there to explain?

MM:To me, it more makes sense to say God prevented the fire from burning up the Hebrews.

But clearly the fire hadn't changed, since the non-worthies perished when they were cast in it.

But even if we conclude God prevented their bodies from burning up, it still goes to show that God can regulate the effects of fire upon flesh. That's my point.

God can do anything. We don't need any proof of that. What we really want to ask if things make sense.

What you say about the mental anguish sinners will experience is true. Jesus felt it. Even the 144,000 will feel it during the investigative judgment of the living. But it doesn't kill them. There is no way of proving sinners would still burn up in the presence of God's glory even if their bodies were flameproof.

There is no need to prove this. Not having flame proof bodies isn't the problem.

It will never happen. We only have the facts: 1) The flesh of sinners cannot abide in the presence of God's unveiled glory, and 2) sinners will burn up and turn into ashes in the lake of fire.

The problem is not in the flesh, but in the mind. It is the mind of sinners that cannot abide in the presence of God's unveiled glory, and we have plenty of proof for that.

I agree that sinners will burn up and turn into ashes in the lake of fire. Where we differ is in what happens.

What I believe happens is that as the wicked get ready to storm the city, they are stopped as God reveals the truth to them. He reveals the truth about Himself, and about themselves. They become conscious of every sin. I believe this is what causes their suffering, and this suffering is not something arbitrarily caused by God ("arbitrarily" here meaning "artificially" or "in a way that is not innate to sin itself". I'm saying there is no direct action on the part of God to cause the suffering of those who have rejected God, other than His simply revealing the truth to them.)

The reason some suffer more than others is that some have rejected more light, and some have sinned more.

After the wicked have been judged (which is this process of revealing the truth to them; the truth has already been revealed to everyone else during the previous investigative and executive judgments) the earth will be purified by fire, and the wicked will turn to ashes.

The scenario I understand you to believe is that God will throw fire, as we know it, down upon the wicked and supernaturally keep them alive so that they can suffer unimaginably for many hours or days.

The problems I see with this scenario is that there death here is not caused by sin, but by an arbitrary action of God. Also this process is unspeakably cruel.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92030
09/26/07 10:15 PM
09/26/07 10:15 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Also, your thoughts concerning the wrath of God seem to overlook the glory of God being a consuming fire, a fire that not only causes sinners to burn and turn into ashes it also causes the rubbish of the earth to burn up and turn into ashes. The glory of God is the active agent in the punishment and destruction of sinners and all traces of sin. Yes, God is preventing this from happening now, but there is more to it than merely ceasing to prevent it from happening.

The glory of God is His character. His character is what Jesus Christ revealed. There is no reason why a person should be destroyed because they are in the presence of Jesus Christ, except that sin has ruined them. This is not God's fault, as He has done everything possible to rescue them from sin, but they have refused. God is not the active agent in the death of the wicked. Sin is.

I really cannot fathom why anyone would want to take the position that it is God, rather than sin, that is responsible for death. For two reasons. One is, inspiration is clear: the wages of sin is death. We even see, in the death of Christ, how this operates.

Secondly, it is totally foreign to God's nature. God is life. The sting of death is sin.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92032
09/27/07 01:11 AM
09/27/07 01:11 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: Regarding the prophets, God communicated with them by way of visions and dreams. What is there to explain?

MM: What they saw, did it require any of their five senses? If not, why not? Could a person devoid of senses see it, too?

TE: But clearly the fire hadn't changed, since the non-worthies perished when they were cast in it.

MM: Neither the fire nor the flesh changed. I would say what changed was the fact God did not prevent the fire from burning up the non-Jews.

TE: What I believe happens is that as the wicked get ready to storm the city, they are stopped as God reveals the truth to them. He reveals the truth about Himself, and about themselves. They become conscious of every sin. I believe this is what causes their suffering, and this suffering is not something arbitrarily caused by God.

MM: Here is the chronology of events in the GC:

1. At last the order to advance is given, and the countless host moves on--an army such as was never summoned by earthly conquerors, such as the combined forces of all ages since war began on earth could never equal. {GC 664.3}

MM: Satan leads the unsaved to overthrow the City of God.

2. In the presence of the assembled inhabitants of earth and heaven the final coronation of the Son of God takes place. {GC 666.1}

MM: The gates are closed, and Jesus is coronated.

3. As soon as the books of record are opened, and the eye of Jesus looks upon the wicked, they are conscious of every sin which they have ever committed. {GC 666.2}

MM: The wicked are judged. But no consuming fire of God’s glory. No suffering in proportion to their sinfulness occurs at this point.

4. [Satan] sees another now standing near to the Father, veiling His glory. {GC 669.1}

MM: The glory of God’s consuming fire is veiled at this time. No consuming fire is involved at this point.

5. Their rage is kindled against Satan and those who have been his agents in deception, and with the fury of demons they turn upon them. {GC 671.2}

MM: Their lost condition causes them to fight among themselves. But no consuming fire of God’s glory at this point.

6. Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. {GC 672.2}

MM: Finally, there is fire from God above and from the earth below.

7. Some are destroyed as in a moment, while others suffer many days. All are punished "according to their deeds." {GC 673.1}

MM: The combined fires from above and below cause sinners to suffer in proportion to their sinfulness. No effort is made to differentiate between the two sources of fire. Both cause sinners to suffer and burn up according to their sinfulness.

8. While God is to the wicked a consuming fire, He is to His people both a sun and a shield. Revelation 20:6; Psalm 84:11. {GC 673.3}

MM: This fire is mentioned in the context of sinners literally burning up.

9. The fire that consumes the wicked purifies the earth. {GC 674.1}

MM: This fire is mentioned in the context of God’s glory.

Page 9 of 42 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 41 42

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!