HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,628
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,078 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92546
11/02/07 06:27 PM
11/02/07 06:27 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
Are you getting senile on us?

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying, and you're not being very kind. If you're really wanting to discuss this in a civilized manner, I'll be happy to oblige. I can also point you to references on line where you can read more about the subject. This isn't something I've made up.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

No, but I would like it if you were kinder in tone.

I apologize for you thinking I am being unkind; I really didn't have that attitude, nor was I intending on being unkind. You must remember that in this medium of communication, you do not have the benefit of body language, nor tone inflections, so you must be very very careful in ascertaining the "tone" of someone's written comments. You're likely to get it wrong.

You also could have been perceived as being very unkind with the following comment you made to Rosangela on 3/13/2007:

With all due respect, this is about as fine an example of faulty logic that one is apt to find.

And there was another comment of yours in a different thread which I saw yesterday, but can't remember exactly where, that also could be construed as rude, but again, without the aid of body language and voice inflections, it is difficult to determine the true "tone".

Be very very very careful before becoming accusatory at another's "tone", for your assumption may not be correct.

Remaining civilized goes just as much for you as it does for anyone else.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92550
11/02/07 09:15 PM
11/02/07 09:15 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
I apologize for you thinking I am being unkind; I really didn't have that attitude, nor was I intending on being unkind. You must remember that in this medium of communication, you do not have the benefit of body language, nor tone inflections, so you must be very very careful in ascertaining the "tone" of someone's written comments. You're likely to get it wrong.

It is precisely because of the fact that one cannot see body language nor hear body language that one should be careful in one's posts. I don't know if you think questions like "are you getting senile on us" is funny, but it's painful to read.

You also could have been perceived as being very unkind with the following comment you made to Rosangela on 3/13/2007:

With all due respect, this is about as fine an example of faulty logic that one is apt to find.

And there was another comment of yours in a different thread which I saw yesterday, but can't remember exactly where, that also could be construed as rude,

but again, without the aid of body language and voice inflections, it is difficult to determine the true "tone".

Be very very very careful before becoming accusatory at another's "tone", for your assumption may not be correct.

Remaining civilized goes just as much for you as it does for anyone else.

1. You wrote, "I apologize for you thinking I am being unkind". You're apologizing here for something I'm doing, which is a little difficult to understand. I'm sorry if I'm being obtuse here. Did you mean something like "I apologize for writing something you think is unkind?" Or something else?

2. You asked me, "Are you getting senile on us?" I responded "... and you're not being very kind." Do you think you were being kind here? Do you think my saying, "and you're not being very kind" is an unfair observation? Since I'm a biased observer here, you could get the opinion of someone else, but it is my opinion that asking someone "Are you going senile on us" is not very kind, and I don't think my pointing this out is accusatory.

3. Have I in any way been uncivil to you? Or rude? If so, if you will point out where, I would be happy to apologize. I try very hard not to be rude. I almost always read over my posts before sending them, and check specifically for tone. Of course, I'm fallible, so if I've in any way been rude to you, please point it out.

4. I didn't comment on your intention. I simply pointed out that asking "Are you going senile on us?" was not being very kind. I didn't know what your intention was, and wasn't even thinking about that. I believe what you said in this post I'm now responding to, and am glad you were not intending to be unkind.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92551
11/02/07 10:44 PM
11/02/07 10:44 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK
1. You wrote, "I apologize for you thinking I am being unkind". You're apologizing here for something I'm doing, which is a little difficult to understand. I'm sorry if I'm being obtuse here. Did you mean something like "I apologize for writing something you think is unkind?" Or something else?
You may accept the apology, or reject it. It's your call.

I said something, you took it completely wrong, and I apologized for the confusion. If that's not good enough for you, then that is your problem, not mine.

2. You asked me, "Are you getting senile on us?" I responded "... and you're not being very kind." Do you think you were being kind here?
About as unkind as you telling Rosangela that her comment "is about as fine an example of faulty logic that one is apt to find."

I comment that you've stated a number of times that if God foreknew the future perfectly and knew exactly what will happen in the future, then you claim that the future would have to be fixed. And from my usage during the past couple months (if not longer) of the phrase "knowing the future perfectly" or "with perfect clarity", you had to know I mean that He knows perfectly what WILL HAPPEN(not what might happen ... not what could happen ... but what will happen) But then you claim you never said that by saying, "This has not been asserted."

But then yesterday you turn around and post the same concept that you had just denied having ever made:

Given that God knows exactly what will happen, it is not possible for something to happen which is different than what God knows will happen, correct? So there is only one possible thing which can happen in the future, which is that which God knows will happen. To say there is only one possible thing that can happen in the future is to say that the future is fixed. They mean exactly the same thing. If you preferred, I could exchange "the one possible thing that can happen" for "fixed." This is a bit wordy, but it means the same thing.

So, first you make an assertion. Then you deny having made that assertion, and right on the heals of denying it you make the assertion again.

So you tell me why that is. I am not being unkind; I simply would like to know. Are you forgetful? Are you getting senile? Are you playing games with us? Why would you make an assertion, then later deny having made said assertion, and then right after make that same assertion yet again?

it is my opinion that asking someone "Are you going senile on us" is not very kind, and I don't think my pointing this out is accusatory.

I never characterized "your pointing this out" as accusatory. I said your assessment on my "tone" and your resulting commentary and reprimand was accusatory.

Let me remind you again, determining someone's tone, as you've unsuccessfully attempted to do here, is not an easy thing to do in written communication. You don't have the benefit of eye contact, body language, and voice inflection as when you communicate verbally in person, or on the phone even (of course, eye contact doesn't apply when communicating via phone).

It is very easy to misinterpret and end with the wrong assessment of someone else's "tone" (just as you have done here) when you have only written comments to go by.

So, it's your call: Do you wish for us to be civil and continue the discussion at hand? Or are you more interested in bickering? If you want to bicker, I'm out. If you want to discuss the topic at hand, I'm up for it as time affords.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92553
11/03/07 02:09 AM
11/03/07 02:09 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
You may accept the apology, or reject it. It's your call.

I said something, you took it completely wrong, and I apologized for the confusion. If that's not good enough for you, then that is your problem, not mine.

I'm surprised that you would answer an attempt to clarify an apology with "If that's not good enough for you, then that is your problem, not mine."

Ordinarily when one apologizes, one apologizes for something one has done, not for something that the person being addressed has done, which is why I asked for clarification. You will notice I wrote, "I'm sorry if I'm being obtuse about this."

2. You asked me, "Are you getting senile on us?" I responded "... and you're not being very kind." Do you think you were being kind here?
About as unkind as you telling Rosangela that her comment "is about as fine an example of faulty logic that one is apt to find."

What does a post I wrote to Rosangela over 6 months ago have to do with your asking me an insulting question?

I comment that you've stated a number of times that if God foreknew the future perfectly and knew exactly what will happen in the future, then you claim that the future would have to be fixed. And from my usage during the past couple months (if not longer) of the phrase "knowing the future perfectly" or "with perfect clarity", you had to know I mean that He knows perfectly what WILL HAPPEN(not what might happen ... not what could happen ... but what will happen) But then you claim you never said that by saying, "This has not been asserted."

I'm not following you here.

But then yesterday you turn around and post the same concept that you had just denied having ever made:

Given that God knows exactly what will happen, it is not possible for something to happen which is different than what God knows will happen, correct? So there is only one possible thing which can happen in the future, which is that which God knows will happen. To say there is only one possible thing that can happen in the future is to say that the future is fixed. They mean exactly the same thing. If you preferred, I could exchange "the one possible thing that can happen" for "fixed." This is a bit wordy, but it means the same thing.

So, first you make an assertion. Then you deny having made that assertion, and right on the heals of denying it you make the assertion again.

I was expressing an argument from your perspective. That is, if your perspective were correct, then the things I said would follow. Sorry if it wasn't clear what I was doing.

So you tell me why that is.

Perhaps it's because you are not reading carefully enough. Perhaps it's because I was unclear in what I wrote. Maybe someone following the thread, like MM, could clarify if what I wrote was clear or not. If I wasn't clear, I'm sorry about that.

I am not being unkind; I simply would like to know. Are you forgetful? Are you getting senile? Are you playing games with us?

Prefacing unkind remarks with the comment "I am not being unkind" does not make the remarks unkind. Surely you must realize the misunderstanding could be on your end. Instead of asking insulting questions, why not ask clarifying questions. You could say something like "This is what I'm hearing you say. However, this doesn't make sense to me because of ..." There's no need to be insulting.

Why would you make an assertion, then later deny having made said assertion, and then right after make that same assertion yet again?

Why indeed. It's surely much more likely that you've misunderstood something than that I am forgetful, or senile, or playing games with you. Recognizing that, why not ask for clarification regarding what it is you are misunderstanding?

it is my opinion that asking someone "Are you going senile on us" is not very kind, and I don't think my pointing this out is accusatory.

I never characterized "your pointing this out" as accusatory. I said your assessment on my "tone" and your resulting commentary and reprimand was accusatory.

I looked and the only think I found that it looked to me that you could be referring to was this:

Quote:
No, but I would like it if you were kinder in tone.

You think this is "accusatory"? Or was it some other comment I made?

Let me remind you again, determining someone's tone, as you've unsuccessfully attempted to do here, is not an easy thing to do in written communication.

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing where I wrote something that determined your tone, unless you have in mind the above comment where I wrote that I would appreciate it if you were kinder in tone. Is that what you have in mind?

You don't have the benefit of eye contact, body language, and voice inflection as when you communicate verbally in person, or on the phone even (of course, eye contact doesn't apply when communicating via phone).

It is precisely for this reason that I would appreciate it if you were kinder in tone. I *don't* have the ability to see your body language, or hear your voice, which is why I'd like things toned down.

It is very easy to misinterpret and end with the wrong assessment of someone else's "tone" (just as you have done here) when you have only written comments to go by.

So, it's your call: Do you wish for us to be civil and continue the discussion at hand? Or are you more interested in bickering? If you want to bicker, I'm out. If you want to discuss the topic at hand, I'm up for it as time affords.

You wrote, "Are you being senile?" I don't see why you would think that your reader would not take this as an insult. I responded by saying that you weren't being very kind. I don't understand how this is "bickering".

I'm simply responding to your posts. I wrote a long post responding to your arguments, which dealt at length with the points that you made. I made two incidental comments, one that I didn't think you were being very kind in asking if I was senile, and the other that I would appreciate it if you would tone things down.

What we talk about is up to you. If you wish to keep talking about this, we can talk about this. If you wish to discuss the other items in my post, we can talk about that.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92560
11/03/07 10:06 PM
11/03/07 10:06 PM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada

ADMINISTRATIVE HAT ON!!!

Please focus on the post and not on the person.

Calling a person dumb and senile isn't the best way to discuss a topic.

Posts centering on this is also NOT the best way to go, therefore, please get back onto the topic itself.

ADMINISTRATIVE HAT OFF!!!

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92568
11/03/07 11:05 PM
11/03/07 11:05 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: What "God has perfect knowledge of the future" [means] is that God knows the future perfectly, just as it is in reality. God's knowledge of the future corresponds perfectly to the reality of the future.

MM: In other words, you believe God knows perfectly the many different ways the future could play out, right? And that He doesn't know in advance which one of these many ways it will play out, right?

It's not quite that simple, but that's the basic idea. One reason it's not this simple is because God is involved in the future. He won't violate anyone's free will, but, even with that constraint, there is a great deal that God can do to influence the future to be as He wants it to be. So it's not like God simply stands idly by and watches what will happen.

If God knew which future would play out in every circumstance, that would be exactly equivalent to what you believe. In this case, there wouldn't be any possible futures. There would just be the future. This future would be certain to occur. This idea leads to the problems I've pointed out in the past (e.g. violating the idea of libertarian free will, of risk, of heaven being in peril, why God chose to create Lucifer, etc.)

1. It was assumed that the many possible future outcomes you talk about include God playing an active part.

2. From God's perspective, the future is history. It has already happened. When He reports on what will happen, it is identical to someone reporting on what will happen in a movie he has already watched.

3. Such reporting does not rob the actors of their freedom or ability to choose as they please. It simply reports the choice they made after the fact.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Mountain Man] #92578
11/04/07 03:00 AM
11/04/07 03:00 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
1. It was assumed that the many possible future outcomes you talk about include God playing an active part.

I'm not understanding why you're making this point.

2. From God's perspective, the future is history.

No, from God's perspective, the future is the future, something which has not yet happened. The future is different than the past. God perceives things as they are. The future really is different than the past, and God's perceptions are in tune with this reality.

It has already happened.

No, the future has not already happened. The past has already happened.

When He reports on what will happen, it is identical to someone reporting on what will happen in a movie he has already watched.

No, it must be different. If it weren't, if it were like a movie that already happened, as you are suggesting, then someone in the movie could not do anything different than what the movie shows, correct? Then free will goes out the window, since someone being observed would have no more ability to do something different than what has been observed than the movie character.

3. Such reporting does not rob the actors of their freedom or ability to choose as they please.

In the sense of logic, it does. Clearly the movie characters cannot do something different than what they have already been observed to do.

Let's say you were observed to eat broccoli tomorrow, and you were told that you had been so observed. Could you do anything about it? Could you choose not to eat broccoli? Clearly not, because you have been observed to do something that has already happened, according to your scheme of things, so for you to choose not to eat broccoli would be for you to change something which has already happened. So unless you want to assert that it's possible to change the past, you're stuck here. That is, logically, your assertion is unsound.

It simply reports the choice they made after the fact.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92581
11/04/07 04:18 PM
11/04/07 04:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:

I'm not understanding why you're making this point.

I wrote - In other words, you believe God knows perfectly the many different ways the future could play out, right? And that He doesn't know in advance which one of these many ways it will play out, right?

In response to this, you wrote - It's not quite that simple, but that's the basic idea. One reason it's not this simple is because God is involved in the future.

Which is something I assumed. It goes without saying. Of course it involves God's active participation.

Quote:
2. From God's perspective, the future is history.

No, from God's perspective, the future is the future, something which has not yet happened. The future is different than the past. God perceives things as they are. The future really is different than the past, and God's perceptions are in tune with this reality.

It has already happened.

No, the future has not already happened. The past has already happened.

When He reports on what will happen, it is identical to someone reporting on what will happen in a movie he has already watched.

No, it must be different. If it weren't, if it were like a movie that already happened, as you are suggesting, then someone in the movie could not do anything different than what the movie shows, correct? Then free will goes out the window, since someone being observed would have no more ability to do something different than what has been observed than the movie character.

I like what C.S. Lewis says about it in Mere Christianity (taken from the chapter entitled - Time and Beyond Time):

"[God] does not 'foresee' you doing things tomorrow; He simply sees you doing them: because, though tomorrow is not yet there for you, it is for Him. You never supposed that your actions at this moment were any less free because God knows what you are doing. Well, He knows your tomorrow's actions in just the same way - because He is already in tomorrow and can simply watch you."

Quote:
3. Such reporting does not rob the actors of their freedom or ability to choose as they please.

In the sense of logic, it does. Clearly the movie characters cannot do something different than what they have already been observed to do.

Let's say you were observed to eat broccoli tomorrow, and you were told that you had been so observed. Could you do anything about it? Could you choose not to eat broccoli? Clearly not, because you have been observed to do something that has already happened, according to your scheme of things, so for you to choose not to eat broccoli would be for you to change something which has already happened. So unless you want to assert that it's possible to change the past, you're stuck here. That is, logically, your assertion is unsound.

It simply reports the choice they made after the fact.

God isn't talking about what will happen tomorrow, rather, He is talking about what did happen. As such, the actors have no foreknowledge of it, nothing to complicate their options. They simply do what they please, without the burden of foreknowledge. And, God simply reports the facts as they truly are, not necessarily how it will be.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Mountain Man] #92587
11/04/07 06:25 PM
11/04/07 06:25 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I wrote - In other words, you believe God knows perfectly the many different ways the future could play out, right? And that He doesn't know in advance which one of these many ways it will play out, right?

In response to this, you wrote - It's not quite that simple, but that's the basic idea. One reason it's not this simple is because God is involved in the future.

Which is something I assumed. It goes without saying. Of course it involves God's active participation.

That fact impacts how one puts things. It's one of the reasons it's not quite as simply as you put it, which is why I pointed that out. Obviously if God is actively participating, He knows which of the ways He foresees that the future will play out.

Regarding C. S. Lewis, I like him a lot. I think he had a very positive view of God's character. In particular, I like his view on why Christ had to die.

Quote:
God isn't talking about what will happen tomorrow, rather, He is talking about what did happen. As such, the actors have no foreknowledge of it, nothing to complicate their options. They simply do what they please, without the burden of foreknowledge. And, God simply reports the facts as they truly are, not necessarily how it will be.

Here you didn't address my argument, which demonstrates the logical problem with what you're saying here. Rather than just repeat the argument, I'll ask you to please consider it.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92588
11/04/07 06:29 PM
11/04/07 06:29 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
By the way, MM, I'm sorry to ask this again, because I know I've asked it several times, but what is your answer to the question as to why God chose to create a being He was certain to sin over one He was certain would not sin. I know you've set that it did not deter Him from establishing His throne in righteousness, but that doesn't really answer the question. Saying this only addresses that God was not deterred, but not suggest a positive reason as to why God would make such a choice.

You would agree that God could have created a different being, other than Lucifer, correct? Why choose Lucifer over some other being? I'm not understanding this.

Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!