HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,613
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 17
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,981 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 37 1 2 34 35 36 37
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92883
11/18/07 09:40 AM
11/18/07 09:40 AM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
If being perfect excludes choise, then the irony of it all is that God as being the only perfect being around is also the only one without a free will. (As free will means the ability to choose between two or more options).

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92899
11/18/07 05:43 PM
11/18/07 05:43 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
TE: I haven't argued the fact that FMAs chose to rebel is proof that God did not know they were going to rebel.

MM: Do you agree with this insight? Please explain.

Quote:
TE: I asked the question, why would God choose to create beings He knew would sin. Since the position you take regarding the nature of the future makes this question possible, you should have a good answer to this question. In response to this question, you simply assert that God, being perfect, has no options. This isn't a very convincing response!

MM: The "options" you refer to are merely theoretical. For the same reasons God cannot sin, He cannot seriously entertain an option that is less than right and best. Even the so-called two options I named is merely theoretical. The only option God seriously entertained was the right and best one, that is, to create FMAs and deal with the sin problem. There can only be one right and best option, which is why God chose to do what He did. The other option, not to create FMAs, was not a viable option because it was not the right and best option. The same dynamics apply to your view.

Quote:
TE: That free will makes it possible for one possessing it to rebel does not imply that rebellion is certain, or even likely.

MM: Does it mean it there is a slight chance rebellion might happen?

Quote:
TE: Regarding God's regretting the decision to make man (not FMAs!, man! I've pointed this out to you several times now), that's what it says in Genesis 6:6:

Quote:
So the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart.

This is how the NIV puts it.

MM: Did God also regret creating the angels that rebelled? If not, why not?

Since God regrets creating mankind, does that mean He wishes He hadn't made the decision to create them? Didn't He realize, in the beginning, there was a slight chance they might rebel? Didn't He decide to risk it anyhow because He was hoping they wouldn't rebel? Hindsight being 20/20 wouldn't it have been better if God hadn't created them?

Quote:
TE: Regarding God's knowing that FMAs will not choose to rebel again, God has told us that this won't happen, so yes, I believe He must know this to be true, since He said it.

MM: How can you believe it? Your view of God's ability (or lack thereof) to predict the future choices of FMAs does not allow you to believe it. yo wrote, "I would say God does not know *every* decision that FMAs will make in the future."

Quote:
TE: Regarding God's not knowing the future choices of FMAs, I would say God does not know *every* decision that FMAs will make in the future. This doesn't mean God doesn't know any of them. The episode with Peter (as well as many other incidents) makes this clear (i.e., that there exist future decisions that FMAs will make that God knows).

MM: How far in advance can God know what people will do in the future? Is there a range limit? For example, God knew 4000 years in advance that 1) Jesus would be nailed to a cross and that 2) He would succeed on the cross. How did God know it?

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Mountain Man] #92914
11/19/07 04:28 AM
11/19/07 04:28 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
TE: I haven't argued the fact that FMAs chose to rebel is proof that God did not know they were going to rebel.

This isn't a valid argument. God's knowing or not knowing if an FMA would rebel is not dependent upon whether or not they actually rebel. You've got the cart and horse backwards here.

Quote:

Quote:
TE: I asked the question, why would God choose to create beings He knew would sin. Since the position you take regarding the nature of the future makes this question possible, you should have a good answer to this question. In response to this question, you simply assert that God, being perfect, has no options. This isn't a very convincing response!

MM: The "options" you refer to are merely theoretical. For the same reasons God cannot sin, He cannot seriously entertain an option that is less than right and best. Even the so-called two options I named is merely theoretical. The only option God seriously entertained was the right and best one, that is, to create FMAs and deal with the sin problem. There can only be one right and best option, which is why God chose to do what He did. The other option, not to create FMAs, was not a viable option because it was not the right and best option. The same dynamics apply to your view.

I don't understand why you have a view of the universe to where there is only one right and best choice at every situation. Say you're deciding on whether to wear black socks or navy blue socks. Is it necessarily the case the one choice is right and best, and the other not?

Quote:

Quote:
TE: That free will makes it possible for one possessing it to rebel does not imply that rebellion is certain, or even likely.

There was a slight chance that rebellion would happen, and it did.

Quote:

Quote:
TE: Regarding God's regretting the decision to make man (not FMAs!, man! I've pointed this out to you several times now), that's what it says in Genesis 6:6:

Quote:
So the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart.

This is how the NIV puts it.

I would imagine God felt the same way. Maybe worse, because of the possibility that Satan would lead other worlds to sin.

Quote:

Since God regrets creating mankind, does that mean He wishes He hadn't made the decision to create them?

I don't see how you could disconnect the creation of man from the decision to create man, so yes, that's what it means.

Quote:

Didn't He realize, in the beginning, there was a slight chance they might rebel?

Yes, that's what I've been saying.

Quote:

Didn't He decide to risk it anyhow because He was hoping they wouldn't rebel? Hindsight being 20/20 wouldn't it have been better if God hadn't created them?

God says He regretted making man. Does that answer your question? I'm not understanding if you're trying to get at something different than this.

Quote:

Quote:
TE: Regarding God's knowing that FMAs will not choose to rebel again, God has told us that this won't happen, so yes, I believe He must know this to be true, since He said it.

MM: How can you believe it? Your view of God's ability (or lack thereof) to predict the future choices of FMAs does not allow you to believe it. yo wrote, "I would say God does not know *every* decision that FMAs will make in the future."

That God doesn't know every decision FMAs will make, doesn't mean He doesn't know any.

Quote:

Quote:
TE: Regarding God's not knowing the future choices of FMAs, I would say God does not know *every* decision that FMAs will make in the future. This doesn't mean God doesn't know any of them. The episode with Peter (as well as many other incidents) makes this clear (i.e., that there exist future decisions that FMAs will make that God knows).

MM: How far in advance can God know what people will do in the future?

Infinitely far.

Quote:

Is there a range limit?

No.

Quote:

For example, God knew 4000 years in advance that 1) Jesus would be nailed to a cross and that 2) He would succeed on the cross. How did God know it?

We know that Christ would have to die, as that was the only way man could be reconciled to God. Regarding the possibility that Christ would succeed, surely God would see that, as well as the possibility of failure.

Quote:
Remember that Christ risked all. For our redemption, heaven itself was imperiled. (COL 196)

Notice that heaven itself was imperiled for our redemption. This statement doesn't make any sense from your perspective, does it?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92926
11/19/07 06:59 PM
11/19/07 06:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:

TE: This isn't a valid argument. God's knowing or not knowing if an FMA would rebel is not dependent upon whether or not they actually rebel. You've got the cart and horse backwards here.

MM: I seem to remember you saying if God knew they were going to sin He would not have created them. So, using this logic, the fact they did sin clearly indicates He didn't know they were going to sin. Otherwise, He would not have created them. Right? Thus, the fact they chose to rebel is proof God did not know they were going to rebel.

Quote:

TE: I don't understand why you have a view of the universe to where there is only one right and best choice at every situation. Say you're deciding on whether to wear black socks or navy blue socks. Is it necessarily the case the one choice is right and best, and the other not?

MM: Tom, please don't switch gears on me. Not yet. We're not talking about mundane decisions, are we? I'm talking about "the" choice God made in the beginning. The only option God seriously entertained was the right and best one, that is, to create FMAs and deal with the sin problem. There can only be one right and best option, which is why God chose to do what He did. The other option, not to create FMAs, was not a viable option because it was not the right and best option. The same dynamics apply to your view.

Quote:

TE: There was a slight chance that rebellion would happen, and it did.

MM: Above you said it was "not even likely" and now you're saying there was a "slight chance". What is the difference?

Quote:
TE: Regarding God's regretting the decision to make man (not FMAs!, man! I've pointed this out to you several times now), that's what it says in Genesis 6:6: So the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart. This is how the NIV puts it.

TE: I would imagine God felt the same way. Maybe worse, because of the possibility that Satan would lead other worlds to sin.

MM: Then why all the bluster? "(Not FMAs!, man! I've pointed this out to you several times now)." This rebuke implied you totally disagreed.

Quote:
MM: Since God regrets creating mankind, does that mean He wishes He hadn't made the decision to create them?

TE: I don't see how you could disconnect the creation of man from the decision to create man, so yes, that's what it means.

MM: Didn't He realize, in the beginning, there was a slight chance they might rebel?

TE: Yes, that's what I've been saying.

MM: Didn't He decide to risk it anyhow because He was hoping they wouldn't rebel? Hindsight being 20/20 wouldn't it have been better if God hadn't created them?

TE: God says He regretted making man. Does that answer your question? I'm not understanding if you're trying to get at something different than this.

MM: You agree God, based on hindsight, now wishes He hadn't created man, that if He had it to do all over again, knowing what He knows now, He would not create man. All of this implies God made the wrong decision when He decided to crate man. Do you agree?

Quote:

TE: That God doesn't know every decision FMAs will make, doesn't mean He doesn't know any.

MM: We're talking about zillions of beings making infinite choices throughout eternity - innumerable choices. Not even God can count them. And yet you believe God can know now that not one of those countless choices will be wrong? Based on what? What is your proof that God possesses such knowledge and ability? What is the precedence?

Also, you wrote above, "God has told us that [rebellion] won't happen [again], so yes, I believe He must know this to be true, since He said it." God said so, so it must be true. Amen! But I'm surprised you are willing to go along with this answer. Normally you reject these kinds of answers, labeling it "circular". Why not this one?

Quote:

MM: How far in advance can God know what people will do in the future?

TE: Infinitely far.

MM: Is there a range limit?

TE: No.

MM: For example, God knew 4000 years in advance that 1) Jesus would be nailed to a cross and that 2) He would succeed on the cross. How did God know it?

TE: We know that Christ would have to die, as that was the only way man could be reconciled to God. Regarding the possibility that Christ would succeed, surely God would see that, as well as the possibility of failure.

Quote:
Remember that Christ risked all. For our redemption, heaven itself was imperiled. (COL 196)

Notice that heaven itself was imperiled for our redemption. This statement doesn't make any sense from your perspective, does it?

MM: Above you wrote, "I would say God does not know *every* decision that FMAs will make in the future." But you don't seem to apply this to post-GC FMAs. Why not?

How can God know for all eternity all the zillions of decisions all the zillions of FMAs will make, and yet in the beginning He didn't all the limited number of decisions all the limited number of FMAs were going to make during a limited number of years (around 6000 years so far).

Regarding Sister White's "risk" comments - we definitely don't see eye to eye. You insist they mean God didn't know for sure if Jesus would fail or succeed on the cross. And yet you seem to believe God knew for sure He would be nailed to the cross. I disagree with your conclusion. Nowhere does she plainly say what you believe. You choose to believe it is implied. I don't. In the absence of a plainly worded passage, you cannot be so sure you're right. Saying it is implied doesn't cut it, for me.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Mountain Man] #92935
11/20/07 01:56 AM
11/20/07 01:56 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
MM: I seem to remember you saying if God knew they were going to sin He would not have created them. So, using this logic, the fact they did sin clearly indicates He didn't know they were going to sin. Otherwise, He would not have created them. Right?

Thus, the fact they chose to rebel is proof God did not know they were going to rebel.

This is circular logic, which I avoid.

Quote:

MM: Tom, please don't switch gears on me. Not yet. We're not talking about mundane decisions, are we? I'm talking about "the" choice God made in the beginning. The only option God seriously entertained was the right and best one, that is, to create FMAs and deal with the sin problem. There can only be one right and best option, which is why God chose to do what He did. The other option, not to create FMAs, was not a viable option because it was not the right and best option. The same dynamics apply to your view.

Why do you think there can only be one right and best choice? Why can't there be more than one choice, all of which are equally valid? If the choice being suggested is a stupid choice, shouldn't that lead one to question whether the suggested choice was actually one that was made?

There's no reason to assume God only had one viable option available to Him. You've spoken of mundane decisions, like the color of one's socks. Your statement wasn't qualified in any way. You just said that God doesn't have any options, because He always makes the best decision. Should this be qualified to not include mundane decisions? Do you even think God makes mundane decisions? I'm not switching gears here. I'm trying to point out to you that there's no reason your assumption has to be true that God does not have options. What is the evidence for this idea? If mundane decisions don't count, how do you know what decisions are mundane and which aren't? If mundane decisions can be excluded from your declaration that God does not have options, why not non-mundane ones?

Quote:

TE: There was a slight chance that rebellion would happen, and it did.

MM: Above you said it was "not even likely" and now you're saying there was a "slight chance". What is the difference?

I don't understand your thinking here, or your question.

Quote:
MM: Then why all the bluster? "(Not FMAs!, man! I've pointed this out to you several times now)." This rebuke implied you totally disagreed.

Because that's not what the text says! Accuracy is important in discussing these things, MM. You should be accurate in quoting Scripture, and quoting others.

Quote:

MM: You agree God, based on hindsight, now wishes He hadn't created man, that if He had it to do all over again, knowing what He knows now, He would not create man. All of this implies God made the wrong decision when He decided to crate man. Do you agree?

No, MM. This is wrong reasoning.

Did you understand the die scenario? If someone offers you 50/50 on the proposition that a fair die will come up 1, and you take him up on it, and it comes up 1, did you make a bad decision? It sounds like you might say "yes," but that's faulty logic. A decision does not become a bad decision after the fact. The evaluation of a decision has to be made based on the information available at the time the decision was made.

Quote:
MM: We're talking about zillions of beings making infinite choices throughout eternity - innumerable choices. Not even God can count them.

Not only could God count them, it would be trivially easy for Him to do so. I think part of the problem you're having here is treating God as if He were a man, something like you or I. *We* could not count these things. The scenario I'm suggesting would be far to complicated for us. But it's simplicity itself for God.

Quote:
And yet you believe God can know now that not one of those countless choices will be wrong? Based on what? What is your proof that God possesses such knowledge and ability? What is the precedence?

God is omniscient. Just look at creation. It's obvious to me that for a being that could create the universe, knowing what choices that could possibly be made by creatures He created would be very easy.

Quote:

Also, you wrote above, "God has told us that [rebellion] won't happen [again], so yes, I believe He must know this to be true, since He said it." God said so, so it must be true. Amen! But I'm surprised you are willing to go along with this answer. Normally you reject these kinds of answers, labeling it "circular". Why not this one?

Because I'm not assuming something I'm trying to prove. If God tells us something is true that is not conditional, He must know it is true, correct? This nothing circular here. Just reasoning in a straight line. Before you can say something is such and so, you have to know it is such and so.

Quote:
MM: Above you wrote, "I would say God does not know *every* decision that FMAs will make in the future." But you don't seem to apply this to post-GC FMAs. Why not?

How can God know for all eternity all the zillions of decisions all the zillions of FMAs will make, and yet in the beginning He didn't all the limited number of decisions all the limited number of FMAs were going to make during a limited number of years (around 6000 years so far).

God can foresee all the possible decisions an FMA can make. If none of those possibilities are sin, He can rule out sin. He doesn't have to know which of the non-sin possibilities the FMA will opt for to rule out sin as a possibility.

That shouldn't be difficult to see.

Quote:

Regarding Sister White's "risk" comments - we definitely don't see eye to eye. You insist they mean God didn't know for sure if Jesus would fail or succeed on the cross.

That's what she wrote. God sent His son at the risk of failure and eternal loss. If there's no chance of failure, there's no risk. If the phrase "risk of failure" does not make it clear that there was a risk of failure, what would? What language could she have used to make it more clear that there was a risk of failure than "risk of failure"?

Quote:

And yet you seem to believe God knew for sure He would be nailed to the cross.

I'm not sure what you are referring to here. God knew Jesus would have to die in order for man to be reconciled. Why would this be difficult to know?

Quote:

I disagree with your conclusion. Nowhere does she plainly say what you believe. You choose to believe it is implied. I don't.

She says Christ was sent at the "risk of failure." There is nothing I an inferring here. She clearly states it.

She also says that all heaven was imperiled for our redemption. I'm not inferring anything here either. This is a clear statement, and one which couldn't possibly be true if your perspective of the future were true, because if God has always been certain that heaven would never be under any danger due to our redemption, then He could not very well have said it was imperiled, could He?

Quote:

In the absence of a plainly worded passage, you cannot be so sure you're right. Saying it is implied doesn't cut it, for me.

The statements presented here are not inferences. God sent His Son at the "risk of failure." "All heaven was imperiled for our redemption."

These are plainly worded.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92938
11/20/07 03:39 AM
11/20/07 03:39 AM
A
Aaron  Offline
TN
MM: We're talking about zillions of beings making infinite choices throughout eternity - innumerable choices. Not even God can count them.

Not only does He count them but He also acts with His own free will decisions while still leaving room for all our other decisions to remain free. He acts from within allowing all other wills and works with them. One example would be using Joseph's brothers evil to provide food during the famine. He didnt will the evil He just acted also and brought good out of it.

Aaron

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Aaron] #92942
11/20/07 01:19 PM
11/20/07 01:19 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
God can foresee all the possible decisions an FMA can make. If none of those possibilities are sin, He can rule out sin.

So sinning will not be a possible decision in eternity?

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Rosangela] #92953
11/20/07 04:40 PM
11/20/07 04:40 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, once again I'm done. Thanx for the discussion. We are never going to agree on the foreknowledge of God. I will never believe God does not know the future like a rerun. He is not bound by our time and space continuum. He is omnipresent, therefore, He is omniscient. He knows the end from the beginning because our yesterdays and tomorrows are, for God, now and always.

God does not make mistakes. He does not make decisions He later learns to regret. He says and does everything for a purpose. We may not understand certain sayings and doings until we get to heaven. God foresaw the GC and chose to create FMAs anyhow. He is perfect, therefore, His decision to create them was perfect.

If He had it to do all over again, He wouldn't change a thing. His options were, and would always be, two, 1) Create FMAs and deal with the GC, and 2) Not create FMAs and not deal with the GC. He chose the one and only right and best option. The other option was never even considered, thus, it exists only in theory.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Mountain Man] #92955
11/20/07 06:08 PM
11/20/07 06:08 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Tom:God can foresee all the possible decisions an FMA can make. If none of those possibilities are sin, He can rule out sin.

Ros:So sinning will not be a possible decision in eternity?

There's no difference in our two views as far as this question is concerned. Sin is a possible decision in the sense that an FMA is physically able to sin, but God has foreseen that this decision will not be made.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92956
11/20/07 06:10 PM
11/20/07 06:10 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
His options were, and would always be, two,

By "two" do you mean "one"?

Quote:
1) Create FMAs and deal with the GC, and 2) Not create FMAs and not deal with the GC. He chose the one and only right and best option. The other option was never even considered, thus, it exists only in theory.

If this is the case, then don't you mean God had one choice?

1) Create FMAs and deal with the GC

Page 36 of 37 1 2 34 35 36 37

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!