HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #93506
12/15/07 03:26 AM
12/15/07 03:26 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Yes it is. Forget about the creatures that don't exist. Consider only the creatures that exist. God did absolutely nothing to curtail *their* freedom of choice. The situation between *them* and Judas is identical. If Judas can repent, even though God knows he won't, then these creature can sin, even though God knows they weren't.

How can it be said that God did nothing to curtail their freedom of choice? God gave them just the option to choose right, because He eliminated from the universe the possibility of existence of the option to choose wrong.
[quote]

This doesn't make sense. God's not creating some other creature, who would do wrong, in know way impacts your ability to do wrong. How could it?

[quote]
What I’m saying, in essence, is this: God, in His wisdom, could have created only creatures who would choose not to sin, if He deemed this appropriate. However, He couldn’t say that He had given them free will, for free will presupposes that God will respect the possibility of existence of both choices.

Not really. I mean, that's not what free will presupposes. Free will isn't about what God respects, but about our having options available.

You have argued that God's knowing that Judas would repent did not mean that Judas could not repent. If that's the case, then God's knowing these creatures would not sin would mean that they could sin, just like Judas could repent. What God did or did not do to any other creature has no bearing.

I actually agree with your affirmation here, that these creatures could not sin. You're right about that, but wrong about the reason, which has nothing to do with creatures that don't exist. They wouldn't have the option to sin not because God didn't create other creatures, but because it is impossible to do something that God is certain won't happen.

Quote:
If God does something to ensure that a certain choice won’t exist, this means He doesn’t allow that choice to be made.

God's not creating creatures He knew would sin just ensures that those creatures won't sin. The creatures He did create could sin just as much as if the other creatures didn't exist. Otherwise you wind up with the abusrd situation that the creatures who do not sin are dependent upon the existence of creatures who do sin in order to have free will.

Quote:
What is reality? Is reality that there is just one future, or is reality that the future is comprised of possibilities?

Well, the future, to me, is comprised of choices, but God knows what these choices will be - so, you would classify it as just one future.

When you say, "to me," that means "as I perceive things." But your perception, our perception, of reality is imperfect. God's perception of reality is perfect. God perceives reality as it really is. Therefore if God perceives that there is one future, then, in reality, there is one future. If there is one future, we do not have libertarian free will. We can have the illusion of such, we can say "to me" I have more than one option, but in reality, we don't.

Quote:
The simple concept is that if the date is certain to be one thing, then it can't be some other thing.
In the train example, the arrival time of the train was neither hastened nor delayed. It was known that it would occur at a precise moment in time, and it occurred at just that moment.

Yes, it occurred at just that moment, but that moment could have been earlier or later, according to the weather – that’s the point.

The train could never have been any earlier or any later given that the weather that happened was certain to happen.

The real question that needs to be resolved is what the future is like. Is it like a flower, or like a stem?

Quote:
The future to me is linear, just like the past. And in terms of past events, the fact that the outcomes of my choices are known is entirely compatible with those choices having been free-willed choices. And the same applies to the future.

That your choices are known is not the salient point. That there is only one future is. If the future is linear, just like that past, like a stem in my analogy, rather than a flower, then there is nor more than one option for the future any more than there is more than one option for the past.

Quote:
Free will is the ability to choose between options. Making a decision after thinking about it for 10 seconds is a different option than making the same decision after thinking about it for 10 minutes.

I don’t see things this way. If, however hard I think, I can make just one move, then it doesn’t matter how much time elapses before I make that move, the move will be the same.

But there's more to the future than just the move you make. How much time you spend to make it is extremely important, as any tournament chess player knows. If you are going to make the same move no matter what, you'd be much better off making it right away, the sooner the better, to have more time left on your clock to think about the moves to come.

Quote:
What makes you think that God saw in all possible futures that Christ would be victorious?

The prophecies (about His resurrection, His second coming, the new earth, etc., none of which would be possible without His being victorious). If your conclusion that in all possible futures Peter would deny Christ is based on a prophecy, my conclusion that in all possible futures Christ would be victorious is also based not in one, but in several prophecies. Besides, Ellen White confirms that Christ foreknew He would be victorious.

I don't know what the last sentence is referring to. When Waggoner taught that Christ could not fail, because he had perfect faith, Ellen White corrected him. She repeatedly emphasized the reality of Christ's being able to fail. She could have expressed this point no more clearly then saying that He took the risk of failure, that He risked all, and so on.

If you know something for certain something bad will not happen, you are not taking a risk that something bad will happen. This is so obvious, I don't know how this could not be seen. It would be like me having a 2-headed coin, and "risking" that tails will come up. It is for this reason that insider trading is illegal, because it eliminates risk. You cannot have perfect foreknowledge (EDF) and risk. It's impossible. These concepts are diametrically opposed.

Quote:
From EW 126 we see that Jesus had to plead for permission to come, and that the decision was a "struggle" for God, so it is clear that there was the possibility that God would decide not to permit Christ to come. This is understandable, given the risk involved.

This has to be seen in the light of other passages from the Bible and Ellen White which say that the plan of redemption was made in eternity, and in the light of passages which say that God doesn’t change His mind. By interpreting this passage as saying that God would change His mind, you are creating a contradiction with other passages.

You are misapplying the passage in Numbers (I assume that's the one you have in mind) if you are trying to apply it to this situation because it has nothing to do with this, which I addressed previously. This passage is speaking about God not being fickle.

Regarding the prophecies of success, in the light of Ellen White's revelations about risk, these prophecies were clearly conditional upon the risk Christ took not coming to pass as failure.

You haven't made any attempt to explain EW 126. It's pretty obvious that pleading for permission, having 3 meetings, struggling to make a decision, and finally allowing Christ to come does not portray the idea of the future you have in mind. How can you make sense of EW 126?

Quote:
Who said that it was God’s “plan” that Hezekiah would die at that moment?

God did. He told Hezekiah to get his things in order because he was going to die.

Quote:
If this had been His plan, God would have said “No” to Hezekiah’s request.

No, that's not right. It's God's plan to do things He would not otherwise have done because we ask Him. Hezekiah asked God to extend his life, so He did. He added 15 years to Hezekiah's life. If God did not change His intentions, if God were not really planning to allow Hezekiah to die, then He did not add any years to Hezekiah's life.

I think you're not getting the real point of this, which is that God added years to Hezekiah's life. In order for the adding to be real, there *had* to be a change of intent on God's part. Otherwise there was no adding.

Quote:
Obviously He made this decision when He was *in* the heavenly courts.

Of course, but when Ellen White speaks of “risk,” I don’t see her referring to Christ’s decision, but to Christ’s conflict on earth.

The risky thing was what would happen on earth, as Christ was in no danger in heaven. But Christ took the risk when He made the decision to come to earth. How could this possible not be the case? It's always true that you take a risk when you decide to do something that's risky. Can you think of a single exception to this?

Not only did He agree to be an exile of the heavenly courts, but He took the risk of failure and eternal loss. Not "met" but "took".

Quote:
The text says, “we shall remember that Jesus left all this for us, that He not only became an exile from the heavenly courts, but for us took the risk of failure and eternal loss.”

Correct. "Took," not "met".

Quote:
She says that Jesus left the glories of heaven, became an exile, and took the risk of failure. She isn’t speaking about the decision. She doesn’t say, “He decided to leave... to become... to take.” She is speaking about what happened on earth.

He decided to leave when He was on earth? No, He decided to leave when He was in heaven. That's when He took the risk. He didn't decide to leave, and then take a risk at some future time. He took the risk when He decided to leave. To take a risk means to make a decision that involves risk.

Quote:
The text says, “The heart of the human father yearns over his son. He looks into the face of his little child, and trembles at the thought of life's peril. He longs to shield his dear one from Satan's power, to hold him back from temptation and conflict. To meet a bitterer conflict and a more fearful risk, God gave His only-begotten Son.”

Of course God longed to shield His Son from Satan’s power, to hold Him back from the fierce temptations, from the bitter conflict – much greater than the conflict and the risk our children could face. Jesus’ temptations were real, the peril was real – it was no pretense.

Well, if your view of the future were true, there would be no peril, and no risk, because it would have been impossible for Christ to have failed, because no one can do something different than what God knows will happen. That's impossible. All you could say is that Christ, as a human being, felt as if He could fail, felt as if He were taking a risk.

Let's consider this part of the quote again:

Quote:
He looks into the face of his little child, and trembles at the thought of life's peril.

How (from your perspective) could this possibly apply to God, given that God was 100% certain that Christ was under no danger?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #93527
12/16/07 06:54 PM
12/16/07 06:54 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Tom,
Tickets for yesterday had already been sold out, so I’ll be leaving today. I’ve tried to answer the main points of your post, although I’m tired of repeating myself, and I think there is no way we can solve our disagreements, and no point in going any further with this discussion.

Quote:
I actually agree with your affirmation here, that these creatures could not sin. You're right about that, but wrong about the reason, which has nothing to do with creatures that don't exist. They wouldn't have the option to sin not because God didn't create other creatures, but because it is impossible to do something that God is certain won't happen.

I’ve repeated this too many times, so I’ll say it yet once and let the subject rest. No, the problem was not that God was certain it wouldn’t happen, but that He ensured it wouldn’t happen – He did something to make sure it wouldn’t happen. It’s completely different from just being certain that it wouldn’t happen because He foreknew the future.

Quote:
God perceives reality as it really is. Therefore if God perceives that there is one future, then, in reality, there is one future. If there is one future, we do not have libertarian free will. We can have the illusion of such, we can say "to me" I have more than one option, but in reality, we don't.

Again, obviously we have to decide what we will choose before we actually choose it. Since God knows all our thoughts, He will always know what we will choose. And if we change our mind, He will know that too. An it makes no difference if God knew our decision 5 nanoseconds beforehand or 5 billion years beforehand. So I don’t see your argument as valid. You can try to confuse things by saying that the future has many elements, but I see the future, just like the past and the present, as made up of decisions, and each decision can be analyzed individually. So this is another point on which we won’t agree.

Quote:
The train could never have been any earlier or any later given that the weather that happened was certain to happen.

This doesn’t affect the fact that the train could have arrived later or earlier in relation to the time it left.

Quote:
That your choices are known is not the salient point. That there is only one future is. If the future is linear, just like that past, like a stem in my analogy, rather than a flower, then there is nor more than one option for the future any more than there is more than one option for the past.

Yes, there is just one option – the option that I will choose, just like in the past – there is the option that I chose.

Quote:
R: Besides, Ellen White confirms that Christ foreknew He would be victorious.
T: I don't know what the last sentence is referring to. When Waggoner taught that Christ could not fail, because he had perfect faith, Ellen White corrected him. She repeatedly emphasized the reality of Christ's being able to fail. She could have expressed this point no more clearly then saying that He took the risk of failure, that He risked all, and so on.

I refer to this passage, quoted in previous discussions:

“Ages before His incarnation, Christ distinctly chose His position. He foresaw His life of humiliation, His rejection and crucifixion, His victory over satanic agencies, His victory over death and the grave. He saw the world flooded with light and life, and heard the song of triumph sung by the millions rescued from the hold of Satan.” {1NL 41.7}

Quote:
You cannot have perfect foreknowledge (EDF) and risk. It's impossible. These concepts are diametrically opposed.

In the case of the three hebrews we have perfect foreknowledge and risk, something that can’t be contradicted.

Quote:
You haven't made any attempt to explain EW 126. It's pretty obvious that pleading for permission, having 3 meetings, struggling to make a decision, and finally allowing Christ to come does not portray the idea of the future you have in mind. How can you make sense of EW 126?

I have explained it before many times. Making a decision and implementing it are two different things. It was very difficult for God, loving His Son as He loved, to implement the decision the Godhead had made ages before, to let His Son be separated from Him and suffer under the hands of Satan as He would have to suffer.

Quote:
No, that's not right. It's God's plan to do things He would not otherwise have done because we ask Him. Hezekiah asked God to extend his life, so He did.

You are not being coherent. Why then do God at times says “No” to our requests? If it had been God’s purpose for Hezekiah to die at that moment, no amount of prayer would have availed. That was what happened with Moses at the borders of the promised land.

Quote:
But Christ took the risk when He made the decision to come to earth. How could this possible not be the case? It's always true that you take a risk when you decide to do something that's risky. Can you think of a single exception to this?

I’m not understanding your point. Do you take a risk when you decide to do a parachute jump or when you do the parachute jump? I would say, at the moment of the decision, that you decided to take the risk, and at the moment of the jump, that you took the risk. But even if you apply it to the decision, the moment you run the risk is the moment you do the risky (perilous) thing. Risk refers to peril. When there is peril, there is risk. That’s why the three Hebrews’s lives were at stake, even though God knew they wouldn’t die.

Quote:
”He looks into the face of his little child, and trembles at the thought of life's peril.”
How (from your perspective) could this possibly apply to God, given that God was 100% certain that Christ was under no danger?

If we infer from the text that what a human parent feels is what God felt, I would say, again, as I have said above, that God trembled at the thought of letting His Son meet life’s peril, being tempted and tortured by Satan. What would you feel seeing your son suffer what Christ suffered in the desert, in Gethsemane, and on the cross? Was Christ’s suffering real or not?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Rosangela] #93528
12/16/07 07:14 PM
12/16/07 07:14 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Rosangela's post makes perfect sense to me.

The EGW quote, quoted by Rosangela, also says it very clearly.
 Quote:

“Ages before His incarnation, Christ distinctly chose His position. He foresaw His life of humiliation, His rejection and crucifixion, His victory over satanic agencies, His victory over death and the grave. He saw the world flooded with light and life, and heard the song of triumph sung by the millions rescued from the hold of Satan.” {1NL 41.7}

Christ saw that He would be victorious, therefore, how do we make the risk of failure compatible with the fact that He saw He would be victorious? I think we need to place the two quotes together and look at them together in their own respective contexts to see if we can come up with an answer.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Daryl] #93577
12/17/07 09:42 PM
12/17/07 09:42 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Daryl, many times Ellen White emphasized that the risk Christ took was real. When Waggoner said that Christ could not have failed because He had perfect faith, EGW corrected Him. She said that Christ took the risk of failure and eternal loss, that for our redemption, heaven itself was imperiled. That God permitted Christ to come at the risk of failure and eternal loss, comparing God's experience with a human father who trembles as his child faces life's peril.

If you look at EW 126, it's very clear that the idea of the future that MM and Rosangela are suggesting couldn't possibly be true. For your convenience, I'll reproduce it for you here:

Quote:
Sorrow filled heaven as it was realized that man was lost and that the world which God had created was to be filled with mortals doomed to misery, sickness, and death, and that there was no way of escape for the offender. The whole family of Adam must die. I then saw the lovely Jesus and beheld an expression of sympathy and sorrow upon His countenance. Soon I saw Him approach the exceeding bright light which enshrouded the Father. Said my accompanying angel, "He is in close converse with His Father." The anxiety of the angels seemed to be intense while Jesus was communing with His Father. Three times He was shut in by the glorious light about the Father, and the third time He came from the Father we could see His person. His countenance was calm, free from all perplexity and trouble, and shone with a loveliness which words cannot describe. He then made known to the angelic choir that a way of escape had been made for lost man; that He had been pleading with His Father, and had obtained permission to give His own life as a ransom for the race, to bear their sins, and take the sentence of death upon Himself, thus opening a way whereby they might, through the merits of His blood, find pardon for past transgressions, and by obedience be brought back to the garden from which they were driven. (EW 126)

Can you explain why 3 meetings would be necessary, why Jesus would have to plead for permission, if God knew from all eternity just exactly what was going to happen at this precise moment, and what He was going to do? If He knew He was going to give Jesus permission, and Jesus knew that too (being God), why was Jesus pleading for it?

Regarding that Christ foresaw Himself being victorious, this is very simple to understand. Provided Christ was successful, He foresaw what that result would look like.

However, both God and Christ *also* foresaw what His failure would look like too, and Ellen White has also written about that, saying, for example, that the stone never would have been removed from the tomb.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #93578
12/17/07 10:00 PM
12/17/07 10:00 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Rosangela, I'll respond later to the points that were made, but I think the major disconnect going on here is in not recognizing our difference as being ontological as opposed to epistemological. Both of us understand that God perfectly foreknows the future, in accordance with how the future really is. We just disagree as to what the future is.

You believe the future is a single thing, like the past or present. It's a single line that continues.

I believe that the future is not a single thing. It is fundamentally different from the past or present. God's foreknowledge of the future is qualitatively different than His knowledge of the past because the future itself is qualitatively different than the past.

I recognize that we are not going to agree on these points. We have different ideas as to what reality is.

However, there are certain logical inconsistencies that I see in your view, which I've been trying to bring to light. For example, if the future is fundamentally like the past, then we can no more change it that we can change the past. We cannot have libertarian free will for exactly the reason that Luther pointed out. "What God knows will happen, must necessarily happen, and therefore we do not have (libertarian) free will" was Luther's essential idea (I know this isn't word by word perfect, but this was his thought).

There are also philosophical and theological issues to consider. For example, why would God create a being He knew would cause sin to occur? Why not simply refrain from creating him? I don't see the logic in your assertion that God would not be respecting free will in so doing. Creatures who do not exist have not free will to be respected. The creatures that do exist have no less free will had God not created creatures that would sin than otherwise.

Also, if your idea is true, it means that free will is dependent upon the existence of sin.

Another objection is that, under your view, it was impossible for God to create a universe in which sin would not come into being, once He decided to create beings with free will.

Also there are logical impossibilities such as God's permitting His Son to come at the risk of failure and eternal loss while simultaneously knowing that there was no risk of failure or eternal loss, being 100% certain that Christ would not fail. Another one is that Christ could have come in the past while there is a certain date that He will come in the future.

All of these difficulties go away if we simply recognize that the future is as we perceive it to be; fundamentally different from the past, pregnant with possibilities, including risk.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #93647
12/19/07 03:13 PM
12/19/07 03:13 PM
A
Aaron  Offline
TN
Tom,

Have you ever considered that its a fault of logic that says if God knows what we will do then we have no option of doing anything else? What if its a fallacy considering the difference between the necessity of consequence and the necessity of the thing consequent. What if God's knowledge really is non causative? Looking at the Biblical data shouldnt we realize that the future is open as far as our free will is concerned and that has nothing to do with whether or not God knows the future(even though the Word affirms that He does). At the same time there is only one future with a linear history. I dont understand this concept of in all possible futures Peter denies Christ or in all possible futures we wont sin in the new earth. Doesnt the very meaning of all possible futures imply anything that a free will agent could possibly do? A Roman guard had the free will to walk by Peter and kill him before he had a chance to deny Christ. Or the fact that Psalms mentions the denial means there were countless possible senarios where Peter might not have even been born. This is a confusing topic for me and Im dont pretend to have answers Im just throwing out some questions as they come. They arent loaded.

Aaron

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Aaron] #93648
12/19/07 06:00 PM
12/19/07 06:00 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Thanks for your questions, Aaron. It's an interesting and important subject.

Before getting to your specific questions, I'd like to share what I think is the easiest way of conceptualizing the idea I'm trying to communicate.

Imagine that you were as smart as God, in terms of knowing everything about everybody and everything, and knowing all the laws of physics, with perfect abilities to visualize, and no limitations in your ability to consider multiple things at once, even trillions of things. However, you have no crystal-ball like powers to see the future. This is how I think God sees the future.

That is, the future to God, like us, is something which hasn't happened yet, and something that can come about in different ways. However, because God is so intelligent, with unlimited powers of visualization and keeping in mind trillions of possibilities, there is a great deal indeed that God knows about the future. In addition, God is all-powerful, so He can accomplish anything He wants to. When we combine all this, it's not difficult to comprehend how God could prophesy so accurately without needing a crystal-ball like power to be able to do so.

So let's consider the case of Peter. God, with no crystal ball, but knowing everything about Peter, would know that Peter would deny Christ. God, also with unlimited intelligence, would be able to foresee every possible future, knowing all the free will decisions His creatures might make. In the option of the soldier killing Peter, God, being all-powerful, would simply not allow that, and would, of course, foresee His own actions in so preventing.

The possible futures that God sees that I was referring to are the possible futures that could actually happen, because God would be allowing whatever it was He foresaw to happen, and because free agents would actually make (with some probability greater than 0) the choices He foresaw.

In the case of Peter, the reason He chose to deny Christ was due to a flaw in character, which, of course, God knew.

Quote:
Have you ever considered that its a fault of logic that says if God knows what we will do then we have no option of doing anything else?

The real issue involved is an ontological one, not an epistemological one, which is another way of saying that it involves reality and not the perception of reality. That is, the problem is not that God's knowing something causes us to do something, but that God's knowing something implies something about reality, and if reality is the way that is implied *then* was do not have any options. To put it simply, if reality is that we only have one option, then we do not have more than one option. That is, if the future consists of only one thing, which is that which will happen, then we have no more options in the future than we do in the past or the present. In order for us to have more options in the future than in the past or present, the future must be fundamentally different than the past or the present. Not different in the sense that we can't see the future and don't know what will happen, but different in a more fundamental sense.

I don't want to say too much all at once, so I'll stop here and see if the above makes sense to you.

Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!