HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 39 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 38 39
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #96571
03/09/08 01:29 AM
03/09/08 01:29 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
But if Hebrews says that Jesus entered into God's presence, in comparison to the earthly high priest's entry, then I think that part of the type is fulfilled historically at that time. Just as the sacrifice is fulfilled for all services at one time.

The sacrifice is fulfilled for all services at one time, but not Christ's priestly activities. He is presented, as of the time of Paul, as being involved in priestly activities. If the day of atonement was fulfilled (when would that be, before pentecost(?)) as a day in the past from which Paul was writing, what time would that leave for priestly activities to be done? It would seem that the whole of the sanctuary services, in type, should be completed from what you're saying, on that one day. If not, one seems to be left with a rather odd apportioning of events. The anti-type seems not to correspond to the type.

Quote:
Now I would also have no problem with a 150 year fulfillment of the type if that is what the text indicated.

If one considers that the daily services took place for 359 days, and the Day of Atonement for just one day, one can see that the period from 1844 until the coming of Christ was intended to be a very short period of time (this is, of course, assuming the SDA interpretation of Dan. 8:14 is correct). It comes out to about 5 years, if you work out the math. So a delay of 150 years was never intended.

However, God is working with a stubborn people, which, unfortunately, has been His lot throughout history. Because of the intransigence of SDA's, we have this delay. The text doesn't speak of it, because it was never intended to happen. Again, Christ could have come, and should have come, very soon after 1844.

Ellen White speaks to this in saying, as early as the late 1850's, that Christ "could have come before now."

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #96573
03/09/08 02:20 AM
03/09/08 02:20 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
This reminds me of the extra 40 years of wandering in the wilderness after the time in which they should have entered into the promised land.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Daryl] #96574
03/09/08 02:50 AM
03/09/08 02:50 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
This reminds me of the extra 40 years of wandering in the wilderness after the time in which they should have entered into the promised land.

The 1888 message was to prepare for the coming of Christ. EGW says that Christ was "disappointed" that He could not come, I think in 1903. I'm mentioning this because Taylor Bunch wrote a book called "Exodus and Advent Movements in Type and Antitype" where he made exactly the application that you've brought out here, Daryl, to the 1888 message and its aftermath.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: tall73] #96609
03/09/08 07:22 PM
03/09/08 07:22 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
Recent scholarship has focused on the two-phases rather than celestial geography. But that may have more to do with the fact that the celestial geography argument that the pioneers started with was a lot harder to prove.

I see no problem in a celestial geography with two compartments, since Revelation mentions, as I said, instruments of service of both compartments.
We must understand why the presence of God usually manifested itself in the most holy place. When God restricted His visible presence to the most holy place, this had the practical purpose of permitting the permanence of the priest within the sanctuary when receiving God’s instructions (Ex 25:22), since when God’s presence filled the whole sanctuary nobody could remain inside it (1 Ki 8:11). But, of course, the presence of God was not restricted to the most holy place.

Quote:
And this I simply can't understand. If Jesus is described in day of atonement language, as you admit, going into God's presence, how is that not fulfilling the type? How was that not involved in the purification? Did you notice both vs. 23 and 1:3 mention purification?

1:3 mentions the cleansing of sin, and 9:23 mentions the cleansing of the heavenly sanctuary. I understand 1:3 as a probable reference to the cross, for the recurrent theme in the Bible is cross-throne, not presentation of blood-throne.

Quote:
You earlier admitted a day of atonement reference but somehow want to limit everything to the inauguration. Verse 23 is not only tied to the preceding section but the following section by the term γαρ, and the following section explains the entrance that before was seen in inauguration language in day of atonement language. There was only one entrance. It applied to both services.

Paul is speaking of the dedication of the sanctuary in vv. 21-23. Then he speaks of an entrance in v. 24. The particle gar connects v. 24 with the preceding section, therefore the entrance is connected with the dedication.
In v. 25 Paul does use day-of-atonement language, but then he is referring to the once-for-all sacrifice of Christ. If the entrance in v. 24 referred to the day of atonement, Paul would be speaking of the presentation of blood before speaking of the sacrifice, which is an illogical order.
Barclay’s translation renders v. 25 in this way: “It is not that he has to offer himself repeatedly, as the High Priest year by year enters into the Holy Place with a blood that is not his own.“ Phillips renders it in this way: “There is no intention that he should offer himself regularly, like the High Priest entering the holy of holies every year with the blood of another creature.” I think this is the general idea of the verse.

Quote:
Others see the first compartment as symbolic of the separation under the old covenant.

Which means that a type coexisted with its antitype, which is completely illogical.

Quote:
That Jesus is waiting till His enemies are made His footstool in order to come out to complete the process.

What is the explanation for the 150?

His enemies will only be made His footstool at the end of the millennium:

“Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death” (1 Cor. 15:24-26).

The explanation for the 150 is that Christ is waiting for His church to be ready for His coming.

Quote:
In the scene in chapters 4 and 5 we see not only the lamps but a sea of glass which seems to indicate the laver, which was not in the holy place but in the courtyard.

I completely disagree. The laver was for the priest/high priest to wash/purify himself. This has no application to Christ, not even on earth, much less in heaven.

Besides, in visions of the glory of God, it is related that this crystal pavement goes together with God’s throne.

“The likeness of the firmament above the heads of the living creatures was like the color of an awesome crystal, stretched out over their heads. ... And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it” (Ez 1:22-26; See also Ex. 24:10).

Therefore, the laver of the earthly sanctuary has no relationship whatsoever with the crystal sea. It's clear that the courtyard of the heavenly temple was on earth.

Quote:
There may even be imagery from all three sections if the ark is taken to be the throne as these texts might suggest:

The throne is the throne, and the ark is the ark. The counterpart of the ark on earth is the ark in heaven.

Revelation 11:19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

Quote:
What I object to is that you insist that some are fulfilled on one day and others in long periods.

How can you object to this? You say that the death and resurrection of Christ fulfilled the type in one day, but defend a 2000-year fulfillment for the Day of Atonement.

Quote:
And you also insist on adherence to the type.

I insist on adherence to the type as much as the Bible does. What I see is that Jesus waited ten days just to fulfill the type on the appointed day, and I don’t think, if the Day of Atonement was to be fulfilled before Pentecost, that God would give the feasts to the people of Israel in the incorrect order.

Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Rosangela] #96623
03/09/08 09:24 PM
03/09/08 09:24 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
1:3 mentions the cleansing of sin, and 9:23 mentions the cleansing of the heavenly sanctuary. I understand 1:3 as a probable reference to the cross, for the recurrent theme in the Bible is cross-throne, not presentation of blood-throne.

This sounds interesting. Would you flesh this out a bit please?

Quote:
Therefore, the laver of the earthly sanctuary has no relationship whatsoever with the crystal sea.

Actually, tall got this right. I explained some of the details in my post #96570. This doesn't negatively impact the argument you're making in general, however, in any way.

Quote:
It's clear that the courtyard of the heavenly temple was on earth.

Actually, the courtyard of the heavenly temple *was* (or is) the earth.

Quote:
What I see is that Jesus waited ten days just to fulfill the type on the appointed day, and I don’t think, if the Day of Atonement was to be fulfilled before Pentecost, that God would give the feasts to the people of Israel in the incorrect order.

I think this is a good argument. I'm also having trouble seeing the sense of the types being fulfilled out of order.

Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #96648
03/10/08 01:03 PM
03/10/08 01:03 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:

This sounds interesting. Would you flesh this out a bit please?

It would be difficult to demonstrate that purification of sin (1:3) is the same as the purification of the sanctuary (9:23), specially considering that the purification of the sanctuary mentioned in 9:23 is more related to its dedication. Purification of sin (an expression also found in 2 Pet. 1:9) seems to be a reference to the cross and the purifying effect of Christ’s blood. Besides, since a recurrent theme in the Bible is Christ’s exaltation at the right hand of God after the cross, and Heb. 1:3 contains a reference to this exaltation, so it would be only natural that it also contained a reference to the cross.

Quote:
R: Therefore, the laver of the earthly sanctuary has no relationship whatsoever with the crystal sea.
T: Actually, tall got this right.

Sorry, but I disagree. The laver in the earthly sanctuary was not for the people, but for the priests to wash/purify themselves, and this has no application to Christ. It’s like the sacrifices the priests had to offer, first, for their own sins – this has no application to Christ.

Quote:
R: It's clear that the courtyard of the heavenly temple was on earth.
T: Actually, the courtyard of the heavenly temple *was* (or is) the earth.

Well, I consider that both things mean the same, so we are in agreement on this.

Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Rosangela] #96655
03/10/08 03:08 PM
03/10/08 03:08 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Sorry, but I disagree. The laver in the earthly sanctuary was not for the people, but for the priests to wash/purify themselves, and this has no application to Christ. It’s like the sacrifices the priests had to offer, first, for their own sins – this has no application to Christ.

It does have an application to Christ. Everything about the sanctuary has an application to Christ. It represents His resurrection.

There is deep symbolic meaning in the sanctuary. You're looking at this rather myopically if all you see from the laver is that it was a way for the priests to wash themselves. That would be like saying the only purpose of the bread was so they could feed themselves. The bread also has an application to Christ, as does the candelabra, as does the veil, as does everything about the sanctuary.

This is from a web site I found at random by searching for "Exodus experience".

Quote:
The laver is the Red Sea between Egypt and God's Holy Mountain at Sinai.(http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hstsblue.html)

The sanctuary is tied into the Exodus experience. The alter represents the Passover, and the laver represents the Red Sea experience. Any Israelite would have known this. Not only the Israelites knew this, but the surrounding cultures knew this too, which is why the sanctuary was such an excellent potential evangelistic tool. It preached the Gospel in a way that all of Israel's neighbors would have understood.

Here is a row from a table from the same web site referred to above:

Quote:

Temple: Exodus: Church: Heaven
Laver: Red Sea: Baptism: Sea of Glass

Here's another statement from another web site chosen at random:

Quote:
We cannot close without a brief reference to Rev. 4: 6. Here we see the whole company of the heavenly saints, under the symbol of twenty-four elders, at home in glory with the Lord. They are shown to us, not clad in armour, with sword in hand, as in Eph. 6, but as wearing the priestly ephod, each one crowned and enthroned. Wilderness dangers and needs are past for ever. "Before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal." The allusion to the molten sea in the earthly sanctuary is too obvious to be mistaken. (emphasis mine) http://www.stempublishing.com/authors/fereday/LAVER.html

This is from Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

Quote:
sea of glass-Answering to the molten sea or great brazen laver before the mercy seat of the earthly temple, for the purification of the priests; typifying the baptism of water and the Spirit of all who are made kings and priests unto God.

Here's another statement from another web site chosen at random:

Quote:
The saints will sing " The Song of Moses" , which Ex. 15 records was sung after the triumph at the Red Sea. This indicates that Israel in Egypt prior to that represents the saints, just before the Lord's coming. Rev. 15:2-4 is all in the context of the Exodus: " I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire (cp. the calm Red Sea after it had returned over the Egyptians): and them that had gotten the victory (God was victorious at the Red Sea, Ex. 15:1) over the beast (Egypt is the prototype beast, Isa. 51:9; Eze. 29:3)...having the harps of God (cp. Miriam's timbrels)...they sing the song of Moses...Who shall not fear Thee (cp. Ex. 15:14-16)...all nations shall come and worship before Thee; for Thy judgments are made manifest" , referring to how the Arab nations of Canaan were subdued as a result of the Red Sea victory (see Ex. 15:15). There must therefore be a latter day equivalent of the Red Sea. (http://www.carelinks.net/books/dh/ld/5.htm)

There's tons of these. I'll stop here.

Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #96658
03/10/08 03:42 PM
03/10/08 03:42 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
The relationship between the Red Sea and the sea of glass I can see. About the relationship between the laver and the sea of glass I don't agree with it.
Also, in baptism the believer is symbolically cleansed, not the priest. The only function of the laver was for the priest to wash himself. So, again, I don't agree with this application. Besides, if the cortyard of the temple is the earth, how is it that an instrument of service of the cortyard would be in heaven? Could you please explain it?

Quote:
sea of glass-Answering to the molten sea or great brazen laver before the mercy seat of the earthly temple

Since when was the laver before the mercy-seat?

Last edited by Rosangela; 03/10/08 04:13 PM.
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Rosangela] #96671
03/10/08 06:39 PM
03/10/08 06:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
About the relationship between the laver and the sea of glass I don't agree with it.

This is from http://www.seventh-day.org/sanctuary.htm

Quote:
Between the altar of burnt offerings and the entrance to the holy place stood the laver. It was also made of brass and was filled with water for the cleansing of the priests.

The picture of the sinner's justification became clear in the courtyard. Before God gave the Israelites His law on tables of stone, He saved them from slavery in Egypt by virtue of their faith in the Passover Lamb (symbolized by the altar) and baptized them in the sea (represented by the laver). God takes us just as we are and forgives our sins. When we accept Christ, confess our sins, and ask for forgiveness, our heavenly record of sin is covered by Jesus' blood. Then we are to be baptized.

I think this is the Amazing Facts web site.

Perhaps the following explanation will make sense:

Quote:
Note also the sequence of actions that a priest would go through. The altar stands closest to the entrance to the courtyard. After that comes the washing basin, then comes the tabernacle itself with its two rooms. The Israelites' own experience in the immediate past portrayed the same sequence. First they are in bondage, in Egypt, then they are delivered through the sacrifice of the passover lamb, symbolized by the altar. Then they pass through the Red Sea and still live, whereas their enemies are destroyed. The waters of the Red Sea stand for a kind of ceremonial cleansing from their enemies, as Paul points out: "For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea" (1 Cor. 10:1-2). Then they enjoy the manna in the wilderness, symbolized by the table of the bread of the Presence (Exod. 16:1-36). They come to Mount Sinai, the special holy mountain, symbolized by the whole tabernacle.(http://www.frame-poythress.org/Poythress_books/Shadow/bl2a.html)

What's being explained here is known as the "Exodus Experience." A web site I referred to earlier, http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hstsblue.html, explains it in detail.

This experience is relived in the sanctuary, and every Jew was aware of this. Even today, Jews know the laver represents the Red Sea. This was a part of the everyday culture of the time. There's a lot of evidence for this you can find yourself on the web, if you research it. The Babylonians had an equivalent to the molten sea.

Quote:
In Israel’s migration, the Red Sea represented the laver and the opening of the sea symbolized the first vail or entrance into the Wilderness. http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hstsblue.html

The above quote is from an occult site! Even pagans know of this!

Quote:
Also, in baptism the believer is symbolically cleansed, not the priest. The only function of the laver was for the priest to wash himself. So, again, I don't agree with this application. Besides, if the cortyard of the temple is the earth, how is it that an instrument of service of the cortyard would be in heaven? Could you please explain it?

I take it you're not familiar with the "Exodus experience"? I'd suggest googling "Exodus experience" and look around. The Blue Stone site looked like a decent place to start.

When I was at Andrews, I took several courses which dealt with this. The Exodus Experience is related throughout Scripture, is replayed in the sanctuary, and has application in prophecy, especially Revelation, as this discussion is bringing out. The Exodus experience theme abounds in Revelation, much of the time by way of sanctuary symbolism.

One of the sites I looked at pointed out that the dimensions of the laver were far larger than would be necessary for simply cleansing, pointing to this as evidence of its having additional meaning.

Quote:
Besides, if the cortyard of the temple is the earth, how is it that an instrument of service of the cortyard would be in heaven? Could you please explain it?

If you draw an "X" in the courtyard, the center of it is the altar (in the sanctuary proper, it's the ark). Symbolically, the cross is the center of the earth.

The laver represented the crossing of the Red Sea, which was victory of evil. In the experience of Christ, it represents His resurrection. In our experience, it represents baptism. Scripture speaks of our being baptized into the resurrection of Christ, which is relating to this same idea of victory over the powers of evil, which the parting of the Red Sea represented, and was relived by the laver. (Jesus walking on water is another example of the imagery).

There is a tie in with Egyptian mythology, which it's been too many years since I studied this to remember clearly, but the language of the sanctuary was a common vocabulary to contemporary cultures of the Israelites.

Anyway, back to the laver. Seas, or water, in Scripture represents the forces of evil. Crossing the red sea, Christ's resurrection, standing on the sea of glass, are all bringing to mind this imagery. There are many depths of meaning to the symbols in the sanctuary, so one cannot look at as saying "this means A; this means B" and so forth.

Sorry this is to brief. I hope it's somewhat helpful. My best suggestion would be research things on line. From the brief looking I did, it looked like there's quite a few sites which go into this.

Quote:
sea of glass-Answering to the molten sea or great brazen laver before the mercy seat of the earthly temple

Since when was the laver before the mercy-seat?

Take a look at the web site and see if it makes sense. I'd have to look to see what there were referring to here. I just grabbed this to show that understanding of molten sea/laver/red sea (or sea of glass) is a common understanding.

By the way, if you're really interested in pursuing this subject, you could try asking Andrews University for the S. Douglas Waterhouse collection, which is a collection of 8 syllabi. Unfortunately, Dr. Waterhouse's syllabi don't make for the easiest reading, as it is a summary of things he amplified in the courses he taught, but they all have a lot of good drawings and illustrations which make the concepts clear.

Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #96695
03/11/08 01:04 PM
03/11/08 01:04 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Tom,

As the people of Israel sang at the banks of the Red Sea commemorating the victory over their enemies, the Church will sing on the Sea of Glass commemorating the victory over their enemies. This is the parallel I see.
As I said previously, the crystal pavement is part of the throne of God and, therefore, presents no parallel with the laver, unless you believe the throne of God was in the courtyard of the temple.
Besides, you did not explain how an instrument of service of the courtyard would be in heaven if the courtyard is the earth.

Page 23 of 39 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 38 39

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!