HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 27 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 26 27
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: asygo] #98786
04/28/08 04:14 AM
04/28/08 04:14 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
You seem to be saying that babies need a Savior because God condemn their sinful nature, thereby making God the causative factor in their needing a Savior. I'm saying that they need a Savior for other reasons, and that God's view on the matter (e.g. condemnation) is not the cause of their need, but a recognition of it.

Quote:
In the end, God is the causative factor. He causes life to abound in those who commune with Him.

How would God's causing life to abound require babies to need a Savior?

Quote:
Unfortunately, because of Adam's sin, our natures are depraved.

From EGW:

Quote:
Christ is the ladder that Jacob saw, the base resting on the earth, and the topmost round reaching to the gate of heaven, to the very threshold of glory. If that ladder had failed by a single step of reaching the earth, we should have been lost. But Christ reaches us where we are. He took our nature and overcame, that we through taking His nature might overcome. Made "in the likeness of sinful flesh" (Romans 8:3), He lived a sinless life. Now by His divinity He lays hold upon the throne of heaven, while by His humanity He reaches us. He bids us by faith in Him attain to the glory of the character of God. Therefore are we to be perfect, even as our "Father which is in heaven is perfect." (DA 311, 312)

S. N. Haskell quoted this, and commented: "This is fallen humanity with all its hereditary inclinations."

I looked at EGW's statements regarding "depraved nature," and it was not clear to me if she had in mind what solely that which we receive from Adam. I notice she writes:

Quote:
He took upon Himself fallen, suffering human nature, degraded and defiled by sin. (YI 12/20/00)

I see Webster's lists "corrupt" as the synonym for "depraved," and gives the following as synonyms for "corrupt"

"debased, debauched, decadent, degenerate, degraded, demoralized, depraved, dissipated, dissolute, perverse, perverted, reprobate, warped"

It lists as related words "crooked, cutthroat, dishonest, unethical, unprincipled, unscrupulous; contaminated, spoiled, tainted; bad, evil, immoral, iniquitous, nefarious, sinful, vicious, wicked"

A couple of these EGW applies to Christ's human nature, including "degraded," and "sinful." She speaks of "evil tendencies," "corrupt principles," and "tendencies to evil" in relation to the human nature Christ assumed. However, usually, with most of the terms I mentioned, she associates these terms in a way which implies participation in sin. So we need to be very careful in how we use terms to not give the impression Christ sinned.

Here's a simple principle we can follow. Whatever our human nature is that we receive from Adam (not including any participation in sin by ourselves), that's what Christ received. The ladder which reaches from heaven to fallen man could not fail by a single run, which was understood to mean that Christ took "fallen nature with all its hereditary inclinations."

Quote:
And because selfishness is the essence of depravity, selfishness is the defining characteristic of depraved humanity. Though we were created in the image of God - love - selfishness took the place of love.

But selfishness is incongruent with God's character and incompatible with His presence. IOW, the selfish cannot commune with God. Hence, death are the wages of selfishness. That's why our depraved human natures are justly condemned by our holy God.

"Selfishness" can be speaking of an inherited inclinations, which Christ, by taking our nature, also took. But I would feel very uncomfortable, myself, calling this nature "depraved." It appears to me you are mixing together ideas which should be kept separate. There is selfishness which is due to one's participation in sin, and tendencies to being selfish, which is passed by heredity. Since we have no control over our heredity, it is not reasonable to suppose that God would condemn us for something outside of our control. The following comes to mind:

Quote:
If light comes, and that light is set aside, or rejected, then comes condemnation and the frown of God; but before the light comes there is no sin, for there is no light for them to reject. (Spiritual Gifts Volume 4b (1864), page 3)

So condemnation comes when light is rejected, which clearly would not apply in the case of babies.

However, I hasten to add that I'm not at all sure what it is you were wanting to say. I could easily be misunderstanding you here. I'm certainly not trying to misrepresent your view.

Quote:
Can God just choose to not condemn depravity? Yes.

I don't believe it is possible for God to not condemn depravity, if depravity includes deliberately acting contrary to the principles of His government.

Quote:
But that would mean He would make selfishness normative. Consider the result: a universe run by a selfish and omnipotent God. I think it's better that He continue to condemn depravity, in all whom it is found.

I'm not really understanding this. It's not "better," IMO, it's the only possibility. God cannot deny Himself, and to accept selfishness as a valid alternative would be to deny Himself. It's not that God could have created a universe where selfishness was a viable principle, but chose not to, because He viewed the alternative of unselfishness as superior, but there was never any such possibility.

In the Desire of Ages, EGW speaks of the "law of life" for the universe, which she likens to a "circuit of beneficence". She illustrates this by water, which falls from the clouds, runs to the sea by rivers, and returns to the clouds. The circuit is characterized by receiving from God and giving to others. This is the law of life for the universe.

Selfishness, OTOH, receives from God, but does not give back in return, neither to God nor others. This is the law of sin and death. Selfishness is not death because God decided that things would be better this way, but because it is not the "law of life." If it's not the law of life, it's death.

God recognizes and warns us that selfishness is death, but He does not make this so.

Quote:
So, in a very real sense, God's condemnation of depravity is a recognition of a reality that is caused by His own existence.

This looks to be saying that God's existence causes depravity. I can't believe this is what you actually mean.

Quote:
Can He be accused of causing the death problem? Perhaps. But His provision of eternal life in Christ, to all who would accept it, is more than enough to make up for any concerns.

That He can be accused of it is certain, because that's exactly what Satan has done. However, it's a false accusation, for Satan is the author of sin and all its results.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: asygo] #98787
04/28/08 04:18 AM
04/28/08 04:18 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Since babies have rejected no light, there is "no sin," and no condemnation, no "frown of God."

So, would there be any reason why such a baby would not be in heaven?

Yes. God will only take people to heaven, whether babies, adults or whatever stage, that will be happy there. Because of its parents influence, a baby can be unfit for heaven. EGW speaks of this in 3SM 313 and following. I think page 315 may have the statement I have in mind.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #98789
04/28/08 05:14 AM
04/28/08 05:14 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
 Quote:
Since babies have rejected no light, there is "no sin," and no condemnation, no "frown of God."

So, would there be any reason why such a baby would not be in heaven?

Yes. God will only take people to heaven, whether babies, adults or whatever stage, that will be happy there. Because of its parents influence, a baby can be unfit for heaven. EGW speaks of this in 3SM 313 and following. I think page 315 may have the statement I have in mind.

You say babies have no sin, no condemnation, and no frown of God. Yet, some babies will be unfit for heaven? Sinless, yet cannot be happy in heaven? How so? What else, other than sin, makes one unfit for the companionship of holy beings?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #98791
04/28/08 07:25 AM
04/28/08 07:25 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Quote:
You seem to be saying that babies need a Savior because God condemn their sinful nature, thereby making God the causative factor in their needing a Savior. I'm saying that they need a Savior for other reasons, and that God's view on the matter (e.g. condemnation) is not the cause of their need, but a recognition of it.

Quote:
In the end, God is the causative factor. He causes life to abound in those who commune with Him.

How would God's causing life to abound require babies to need a Savior?

God's abundant life is not the problem; that's the good part. The sinner's inability to commune with God is the problem, causing the need of a Savior. Any person who cannot stand in the presence of God as-is needs a Savior.

Selfishness is incompatible with God's presence, and therefore, incompatible with life since He is the source of life. Anyone who is incompatible with life needs a Savior.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #98793
04/28/08 07:32 AM
04/28/08 07:32 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Quote:
So, in a very real sense, God's condemnation of depravity is a recognition of a reality that is caused by His own existence.

This looks to be saying that God's existence causes depravity. I can't believe this is what you actually mean.

Parse the sentence. What is caused by God's existence is the "reality." And the "reality" is that selfishness always kills.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #98794
04/28/08 08:07 AM
04/28/08 08:07 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
I see Webster's lists "corrupt" as the synonym for "depraved," and gives the following as synonyms for "corrupt"

"debased, debauched, decadent, degenerate, degraded, demoralized, depraved, dissipated, dissolute, perverse, perverted, reprobate, warped"

It lists as related words "crooked, cutthroat, dishonest, unethical, unprincipled, unscrupulous; contaminated, spoiled, tainted; bad, evil, immoral, iniquitous, nefarious, sinful, vicious, wicked"

A couple of these EGW applies to Christ's human nature, including "degraded," and "sinful." She speaks of "evil tendencies," "corrupt principles," and "tendencies to evil" in relation to the human nature Christ assumed.

Using SOP to define the SOP, we find that EGW said, "Selfishness is the essence of depravity." We can find many synonyms in a dictionary or thesaurus which may or may not apply. The safe way is to let inspiration define inspiration.

Jesus took our nature, fallen, but not corrupted. That's a pretty good lighthouse to keep us on the right path. She said His nature was not corrupted. She also said that our natures are depraved.

However, usually, with most of the terms I mentioned, she associates these terms in a way which implies participation in sin. So we need to be very careful in how we use terms to not give the impression Christ sinned.

Has there been a group within Adventism that taught that Christ sinned? You seem to be very concerned that we don't confuse people on that point. But I don't see any confusion there at all.

You also bring this up every time it is pointed out that Paul put homoioma in Rom 8:3, rather than just making the plain statement that Jesus came in sinful flesh, if that was what he really meant. (I'm a big proponent of "say what you mean.")

Here's a simple principle we can follow. Whatever our human nature is that we receive from Adam (not including any participation in sin by ourselves), that's what Christ received. The ladder which reaches from heaven to fallen man could not fail by a single run, which was understood to mean that Christ took "fallen nature with all its hereditary inclinations."

Well, the last time my ladder's rungs only went down to hereditary tendencies, I was still in diapers. So if Jesus only went down as far as hereditary tendencies, He can't help me where I am today. To top it off, He only had 4000 years' worth of bad heredity to deal with, while I have 6000. The great law of heredity limits the damage to His heredity to only about 67% of mine.

But the quote says "Christ reaches us where we are." It does not say that Christ reaches us where we were when we were born. In addition, it would be a great stretch to say that my mother was favored of heaven when I was conceived, since she was in willful violation of God's revealed will. Furthermore, unlike Him, my inclinations do include those that result from personal participation in sin. So I see this emphasis on Christ's heredity as a misguided and futile attempt to make His ladder reach down far enough.

The key is not His hereditary inclinations. As I have previously shown, that accounts for less than 1% of what He dealt with. If His ladder truly reaches us where we are, then you guys need to get past His heredity and see more fully what He experienced.

In short, I most definitely and vehemently disagree with the idea that the ladder which reaches from heaven to fallen man, that could not fail by a single rung, is to be understood to mean that Christ took "fallen nature with all its hereditary inclinations."

By God's grace,
Arnold

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: asygo] #98798
04/28/08 01:46 PM
04/28/08 01:46 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:

Parse the sentence. What is caused by God's existence is the "reality." And the "reality" is that selfishness always kills.

This is the same thing I've been saying, isn't it? Selfishness leads to death, and God recognizes this reality. God is not the causative factor here, but selfishness.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #98802
04/28/08 02:40 PM
04/28/08 02:40 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Arnold, does "nature", as it relates to human nature, always mean the same thing in the SOP? Doesn't it mean different things depending on the context? For example, sometimes it refers to internally generated sinful clamorings, unholy thoughts and feelings that strive for the mastery. At other times it refers to character. Sometimes, though, it refers to form, the innocent and legitimate needs communicated by internal organs. It also can refer to the will, the power of choice.

Wouldn't these differences have a bear on what Sister White means when she uses the word "nature" in a particular quote or context, especially as it relates to Jesus' human nature? In the following quote she says Jesus took our form and our nature. In this case nature does not refer to bone, body, and blood.

"It was in the order of God that Christ should take upon himself the form and nature of fallen man, that he might be made perfect through suffering, and endure himself the strength of Satan’s temptations, that he might the better know how to succor those who should be tempted. (4aSG 115)

In the next two quotes nature is in contrast to the nature of angels. His nature was perfectly identical with our own nature, except without the taint of sin. In this case it cannot refer to form since it was defiled by sin. But it could refer to character.

"His human nature was created; it did not even possess the angelic powers. It was human, identical with our own. (3SM 129)

"He had not taken on Him even the nature of the angels, but humanity, perfectly identical with our own nature, except without the taint of sin. (16MR 181)

In the next three quotes nature means Jesus inherited the same tendencies and temptations we do. He had to deal with the same problems we do. He was tempted from within and from without in the same way and for the reasons we are. He had no advantage over us. If His nature communicated sinless desires and suggestions He would have had an advantage not available to us. Instead, He had to rely on the same heavenly tools we do because He possessed the same inherited tendencies and temptations we do.

"Christ’s overcoming and obedience is that of a true human being. In our conclusions, we make many mistakes because of our erroneous views of the human nature of our Lord. When we give to His human nature a power that it is not possible for man to have in his conflicts with Satan, we destroy the completeness of His humanity. (OHC 48)

"If we had to bear anything which Jesus did not endure, then upon this point Satan would represent the power of God as insufficient for us. Therefore Jesus was “in all points tempted like as we are.” Heb. 4:15. He endured every trial to which we are subject. And He exercised in His own behalf no power that is not freely offered to us. As man, He met temptation, and overcame in the strength given Him from God. (DA 24)

"If Christ had a special power which it is not the privilege of man to have, Satan would have made capital of this matter. The work of Christ was to take from the claims of Satan his control of man, and He could do this only in the way that He came – a man, tempted as a man, rendering the obedience of a man. (7BC 930)

If Jesus possessed Adam's pre-fall sinless nature there would have been no reason for Him to partake of the divine nature. Like Adam, He would have possessed the tools necessary to form a perfect character without having to partake of the divine nature. The reason Jesus had to partake of the divine nature like we do is due to the fact He could not form a perfect character with the nature He inherited.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Mountain Man] #98805
04/28/08 06:26 PM
04/28/08 06:26 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Using SOP to define the SOP, we find that EGW said, "Selfishness is the essence of depravity." We can find many synonyms in a dictionary or thesaurus which may or may not apply. The safe way is to let inspiration define inspiration.

My point in listing the synonyms is that some of the synonyms were used in certain ways, while others were used in other ways. Specifically, some could be used just to point to the equipment itself, such as "sinful," "defiled," and "degraded." Others she didn't use that way, but used to imply participation in sin.

Christ took the same equipment we have, with the inherited inclinations, but never sinned. So the synonyms she used which imply participation in sin ("depraved" may be one she used this way) should not be applied to one's biological human nature.

Quote:
Jesus took our nature, fallen, but not corrupted.

This was understood to mean that He took our sinful nature, but never sinned.

Quote:
That's a pretty good lighthouse to keep us on the right path. She said His nature was not corrupted.

Because He never sinned.

Quote:
She also said that our natures are depraved.

We have sinned.

Quote:
Has there been a group within Adventism that taught that Christ sinned?

Haskell addresses the difficult being referred to:

Quote:
But when we stated that we believed that Christ was born in fallen humanity, they would represent us as believing that Christ sinned, notwithstanding the fact that we would state our position so clearly that it would seem as though no one could misunderstand us.

So yes, this is a real problem to be concerned about.

Quote:
You seem to be very concerned that we don't confuse people on that point. But I don't see any confusion there at all.

Well, people can be confused by it, as Haskell points out.

Quote:
You also bring this up every time it is pointed out that Paul put homoioma in Rom 8:3, rather than just making the plain statement that Jesus came in sinful flesh, if that was what he really meant. (I'm a big proponent of "say what you mean.")

Paul did say what he meant, which is why he used a word which means "like" instead of a word which means "different." Paul's meaning is that Christ came in sinful flesh like ours. Similarly Paul said:

Quote:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:(Phil. 2:7)

As "likeness of mean" means Christ was a man, so "likeness of sinful flesh" means Christ had sinful flesh. This is what SDA's understood. For example:

Quote:
Now how was it possible that we should be made, or were made, dead to the law through the body of Christ? Because he was clothed with a body, he was made flesh and dwelt in us, and we were there in him, and that body of flesh was a body of sinful flesh (Rom.8:3), so we may be sure it was like ours.(W. W. Prescott)

Quote:
In short, I most definitely and vehemently disagree with the idea that the ladder which reaches from heaven to fallen man, that could not fail by a single rung, is to be understood to mean that Christ took "fallen nature with all its hereditary inclinations."

My point was that EGW's contemporaries understood her to be saying this. They have an advantage over us, in that they were contemporaries of Ellen White, and they communicated with each other.

Now that she is dead, we can advance any theory we wish, and she cannot correct us. Not so with Haskell, who quoted The Desire of Ages, and interpreted EGW as saying that Christ took fallen humanity with all its inherited inclinations. She had every opportunity to correct him regarding her views. It strains things to the point of incredulity to think that she would allow Haskell to publicly misquote her and advance unsound arguments, given both her character and her counsel regarding such matters.

Those who lived and worked with her understood her words in a certain way. You, who live roughly 100 years later have an idea that her words had a meaning that none of her contemporaries understood. You are advancing an unlikely theory.

Let's take any historical figure, say Abraham Lincoln, as an example. Let's say there's some phrase Lincoln used which could be understood by us, over 1000 years later, in more than one way. But all of his contemporaries understood that phrase to mean a certain thing. Clearly a theory that would have Lincoln's phrase being correctly understood by people who lived more than a century after his death but misunderstood by his contemporaries would have to be viewed as suspect.

"Sinful flesh" or "sinful nature" was understood by SDA's and non-SDA's alike to mean a nature with tendencies to sin. Ellen White said that Christ took our sinful nature. Her contemporaries understood her to teach that Christ took a nature with tendencies to sin, and she knew that her contemporaries understood her to be teaching this, and she used language which, had it been used by anyone else, would have meant that Christ had inherited tendencies to sin. Putting this all together, one wonders how there is room open for an interpretation of her writings that would have Christ taking a nature without tendencies to sin. If that were the case, why would EGW say that Christ took our sinful nature, a phrase understood to mean a nature with tendencies to sin? If she really believed Christ didn't take inherited tendencies to sin, she couldn't have used language any less clear than "sinful nature."

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #98834
04/29/08 04:15 PM
04/29/08 04:15 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
If she really believed Christ didn't take inherited tendencies to sin, she couldn't have used language any less clear than "sinful nature."

Would you include physical predispositions as tendencies to sin? For example, the heredity of some children predisposes them to alcoholism more than the average. Do you include that?

I think a strong argument can be made that such physical factors count as tendencies to sin. EGW and her contemporaries could very well have taken such things into account when they wrote.

However, that is not my focus when it comes to the similarities/differences between Christ's nature and ours. Like us, He surely bore some physical damage. He probably bore mental damage like the rest of fallen humanity. But did He suffer moral damage like us?

If He was not morally damaged, as the rest of us are, then no matter what, He was significantly different. Moreover, He was different in the most important aspect of life.

If He was morally damaged, as we are, then one could say that His nature was the same as ours. The only difference would be in the magnitude of the damage.

But if you would argue that His example of victory depends on having the same strength of propensity toward sin, then He would have to be the most damaged man there ever was or will be.

I say that Jesus was not morally damaged in any way. Would you agree with that?

By God's grace,
Arnold

Reply Quote
Page 12 of 27 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 26 27
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!