HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,632
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 5
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Daryl, Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H), 3,417 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 27 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 26 27
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: asygo] #99164
05/07/08 08:51 PM
05/07/08 08:51 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
That depends on how one views the distinction between nature and character. Postlapsarians seem to draw a very sharp line between those two, a line that I do not find in the SOP.

It depends upon how she's using the term "nature." "Nature" can mean many different things. For example, it could used as a synonym to "flesh" or "character," depending upon the context.

This doesn't seem to me to have anything to do with whether one is a post-lapsarian or not. This is just a recognition of how EGW used a certain word.

Quote:
She speaks of our need of a transformation of nature. So she clearly includes a change of nature as part of conversion. Using this broad view of human nature, both inherited and cultivated, I see that change is needed across the board.

But we obviously can't change our heredity, right? Which is to say, our flesh doesn't change. Scripture never talks about our changing our flesh. We are told to crucify it, not change it.

"Sinful nature" and "sinful flesh" are interchangeable. At least they should be. I know of no exceptions in her writings, or the writings of Prescott, Jones, Haskell, or Waggoner. I have seen some writing about these things use these terms, and similar ones, in odd ways, however.

Quote:
But DP mentioned something that I need to look into. He believes that our nature (separate from character) has a physical, mental, and spiritual component, and that our character also has a physical, mental, and spiritual component. We didn't have time to dig into it, but this sounds very strange to me.

Just off the top of my head, I think it makes sense. I also think I see where he's going with it, but, boy, one sure needs to be careful in how one expresses the thought here.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #99165
05/07/08 10:32 PM
05/07/08 10:32 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
The mind involves choices and decisions we make, not genetically passed traits.

Since babies do not make choices and decisions, you don't seem to believe they have a mind. But of course they do.
Not just choices and decisions, but your personality traits, your character traits, your likes and dislikes, your individuality, are in your mind. This is obvious.

Quote:
She uses the word "inherit" to include other things besides that which is passed genetically. Do you believe character that is developed by a parent is passed on by the genes?

Sure. How do you think Adam and Eve transmitted sinful character traits to their children?

Quote:
For example, EGW tells us that Christ accepted the working of the great law of heredity.

Yes, but in what aspects? Did God supply perfect chromosomes? How did dominant and recessive traits work in Christ's case? There are many questions for which we have no answer. However, it shouldn't be forgotten that, from birth, Christ had to be without blemish and without spot, and I wouldn't say that about any sinful baby born on this earth.

Quote:
In other words, does your difference have to do with the content of what is passed to Christ (Christ did not receive the same things by heredity that we do) or the characterization of these things (Christ did receive that which we receive, but "tendencies to sin" is not one of these things -- either for Christ or for us).

The first one. But I should also say that I don't consider that sinful tendencies are transmitted through the "flesh"-body, but through the "flesh"-carnal mind.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Rosangela] #99167
05/08/08 12:46 AM
05/08/08 12:46 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Rosangela
 Quote:
MM: Is the goal, then, to attain unto the human nature of Christ? Did His human nature change at all after the resurrection? Or, does He have the same human nature He inherited at birth? If not, in what way are they different?

R: I don't think there was any change in His human nature after the resurrection other than the glorification of His body.

Are we born again with the same human nature Jesus had?

What was the difference between Adam's prefall human nature and Jesus' human nature?

Is there any advantage to not having a fallen nature? If so, what are they?

Will our flesh eventually stop tempting us from within to be unlike Jesus?

I don't know if we will reach that point (and if we do reach, we won't know), by Ellen White says that

"When there is a determined purpose born in your heart to overcome, you will have a disposition to overcome, and will cultivate those traits of character that are desirable, and will engage in the conflict with steady, persevering effort. You will exercise a ceaseless watchfulness over your defects of character; and will cultivate right practices in little things. The difficulty of overcoming will be lessened in proportion as the heart is sanctified by the grace of Christ." {YI, September 7, 1893 par. 10}

Rosangela, will the "the promptings of sin", the "antagonistic power [and] force", that resides within us, which "strive for the mastery", that wars against the Spirit and mind of the new man, gradually switch gears and become a power and force for righteous and true holiness? Will the insights presented in the following passages make an about face?

Quote:
ED 29
Christ is the "Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world." John 1:9. As through Christ every human being has life, so also through Him every soul receives some ray of divine light. Not only intellectual but spiritual power, a perception of right, a desire for goodness, exists in every heart. But against these principles there is struggling an antagonistic power. The result of the eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is manifest in every man's experience. There is in his nature a bent to evil, a force which, unaided, he cannot resist. To withstand this force, to attain that ideal which in his inmost soul he accepts as alone worthy, he can find help in but one power. That power is Christ. Co-operation with that power is man's greatest need. In all educational effort should not this co-operation be the highest aim? {Ed 29.1}

2MCP 516
"His servants ye are to whom ye obey" (Romans 6:16). If we indulge anger, lust, covetousness, hatred, selfishness, or any other sin, we become servants of sin. "No man can serve two masters" (Matthew 6:24). If we serve sin, we cannot serve Christ. The Christian will feel the promptings of sin, for the flesh lusteth against the Spirit; but the Spirit striveth against the flesh, keeping up a constant warfare. Here is where Christ's help is needed. Human weakness becomes united to divine strength, and faith exclaims, "Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Corinthians 15:57)!--RH, May 3, 1881. (SL 92, 93.) {2MCP 516.2}

AA 476
He who has determined to enter the spiritual kingdom will find that all the powers and passions of unregenerate nature, backed by the forces of the kingdom of darkness, are arrayed against him. Each day he must renew his consecration, each day do battle with evil. Old habits, hereditary tendencies to wrong, will strive for the mastery, and against these he is to be ever on guard, striving in Christ's strength for victory. {AA 476.3}

2T 687
The conflict will be close between self and the grace of God. Self will strive for the mastery and will be opposed to the work of bringing the life and thoughts, the will and affections, into subjection to the will of Christ. Self-denial and the cross stand all along in the pathway to eternal life, and, because of this, "few there be that find it." {2T 687.3}

AA 560
So long as Satan reigns, we shall have self to subdue, besetting sins to overcome; so long as life shall last, there will be no stopping place, no point which we can reach and say, I have fully attained. Sanctification is the result of lifelong obedience. {AA 560.3}

At what point do the following truths become a reality for human beings? Do they describe prefall Adam?

COL 98
The natural inclinations are softened and subdued. New thoughts, new feelings, new motives, are implanted. A new standard of character is set up--the life of Christ. The mind is changed; the faculties are roused to action in new lines. Man is not endowed with new faculties, but the faculties he has are sanctified. The conscience is awakened. We are endowed with traits of character that enable us to do service for God. {COL 98.3}

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Mountain Man] #99168
05/08/08 01:21 AM
05/08/08 01:21 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
The first one. But I should also say that I don't consider that sinful tendencies are transmitted through the "flesh"-body, but through the "flesh"-carnal mind.

How does this distinction fit in with the following passages? Seems to me she says the flesh-body does indeed generate stimuli which become conscious thoughts and feelings, that they originate with the body and become known in the mind. Not the other way around. The lower passions and appetites and animal propensities are faculties of the flesh-body, not the flesh-mind.

The lower passions have their seat in the body and work through it. The words “flesh” or “fleshly” or “carnal lusts” embrace the lower, corrupt nature; the flesh of itself cannot act contrary to the will of God. We are commanded to crucify the flesh, with the affections and lusts. How shall we do it? Shall we inflict pain on the body? No; but put to death the temptation to sin. The corrupt thought is to be expelled. Every thought is to be brought into captivity to Jesus Christ. All animal propensities are to be subjected to the higher powers of the soul. (AH 127)

Such a diet contaminates the blood and stimulates the lower passions. {MM 280.4}

The lower passions of their nature have taken the reins, and that which should be the governing power has become the servant of corrupt passion. {CH 617}

The lower passions bore sway, predominating over the higher powers of the mind. {6T 697}

Intemperance inflames the passions and gives loose rein to lust. And reason and conscience are blinded by the lower passions. {4T 31.1}

Those who have not brought the lower passions into subjection to the higher powers of their being, those who have allowed their minds to flow in a channel of carnal indulgence of the baser passions, Satan is determined to destroy with his temptations-- to pollute their souls with licentiousness. {TSB 84.2}

If enlightened intellect holds the reins, controlling the animal propensities and keeping them in subjection to the moral powers, Satan well knows that his power to overcome with his temptations is very small. {Con 58.1}

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Mountain Man] #99172
05/08/08 03:06 AM
05/08/08 03:06 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
T:The mind involves choices and decisions we make, not genetically passed traits.

R:Since babies do not make choices and decisions, you don't seem to believe they have a mind.

Not in the context of our discussion. The word "mind" has a hundred meanings. You can't just switch indiscriminately from one definition to another.

From Webster:

Quote:
the element or complex of elements in an individual that feels, perceives, thinks, wills, and especially reasons

Infants do not reason, so if a mind involves "especially reasons," this does not apply to infants.

Quote:
But of course they do. Not just choices and decisions, but your personality traits, your character traits, your likes and dislikes, your individuality, are in your mind. This is obvious.

According to Webster, the mind involves the will, and especially reasoning. It should be obvious that this excludes newborns.

Quote:
Do you believe character that is developed by a parent is passed on by the genes?

Sure. How do you think Adam and Eve transmitted sinful character traits to their children?

If your parents, and none of their ancestors, had a desire to watch soccer, but you do, your children will have a genetically passed desire for watching soccer? Or if you develop a taste for Monet, your children will have a Monet-appreciation gene? If you learn to play the piano, your child will have a gene for learning the piano? But if you learn to play the oboe instead, your child will have a genetic preference for the oboe?

Quote:
For example, EGW tells us that Christ accepted the working of the great law of heredity.

Yes, but in what aspects?

Let's consider:

Quote:
But Jesus accepted humanity when the race had been weakened by four thousand years of sin. Like every child of Adam He accepted the results of the working of the great law of heredity. What these results were is shown in the history of His earthly ancestors.(DA 49)

What results are shown in the history of Christ's earthly ancestors?

Quote:
How did dominant and recessive traits work in Christ's case?

The same way as for any other zygote. Otherwise He wouldn't be following the great law of heredity.

Quote:
There are many questions for which we have no answer.

That's true, but this isn't one of them. "Like every child of Adam He accepted the results of the working of the great law of heredity." This is clear.

Quote:
However, it shouldn't be forgotten that, from birth, Christ had to be without blemish and without spot, and I wouldn't say that about any sinful baby born on this earth.

I don't know what your point is here. Is it anything other than that babies have sinful natures?

Back to the points I was making:

a.All SDA's that spoke regarding Christ's human nature in Ellen White's lifetime were post-lapsarian.
b.Ellen White was understood by her contemporaries as teaching that Christ had inherited tendencies to sin.
c.Ellen White knew this.
d.Ellen White specifically endorsed, on more than one occasion, those who were teaching the post-lapsarian position.
e.Ellen White used the language that post-lapsarians use.

We have a historical setting which does not allow for Ellen White's not having a post-lapsarian viewpoint regarding Christ's human nature.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #99185
05/08/08 07:37 PM
05/08/08 07:37 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
Infants do not reason, so if a mind involves "especially reasons," this does not apply to infants.

How can you affirm that? Take a look here.

Quote:
According to Webster, the mind involves the will, and especially reasoning. It should be obvious that this excludes newborns.

No, it isn’t obvious. Ellen White says children eight months old are already stubborn and need correction, which means they have a will. And of course it isn’t long after birth that babies know, through the faculty of the will, if they prefer to stay in the cradle or in mum’s arms.

Quote:
If your parents, and none of their ancestors, had a desire to watch soccer, but you do, your children will have a genetically passed desire for watching soccer? Or if you develop a taste for Monet, your children will have a Monet-appreciation gene? If you learn to play the piano, your child will have a gene for learning the piano? But if you learn to play the oboe instead, your child will have a genetic preference for the oboe?

All of these are invalid examples. There is no evidence whatsoever that a desire for watching soccer, a taste for Monet, or the preference for a given musical instrument are passed genetically. But this is what Ellen White says about transmitted tendencies:

“Did the Lord make these youth corrupt? Oh, no! Who, then, has done this fearful work? Were not the sins of the parents transmitted to the children in perverted appetites and passions? And was not the work completed by those who neglected to train them according to the pattern which God has given? Just as surely as they exist, all these parents will pass in review before God.” {1MCP 140.3}

“If Satan can persuade people to follow a course that is contrary to the principles underlying and running through every enactment of God's law, he has a chance to work upon their minds. ... This creates a train of thought which separates the soul from the Spirit of God. The mind becomes more and more infatuated, and the power to overcome temptation is destroyed. The tendencies thus cultivated are transmitted to the offspring, as Adam's disobedience was transmitted to the human family.” {ST, May 27, 1897 par. 8}

Quote:
R: However, it shouldn't be forgotten that, from birth, Christ had to be without blemish and without spot, and I wouldn't say that about any sinful baby born on this earth.
T: I don't know what your point is here. Is it anything other than that babies have sinful natures?

Yes, it is that those who have sinful natures cannot be classified as without blemish and without spot. At least I don't know how any sinful baby could be classified as “without blemish and without spot.”

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Mountain Man] #99186
05/08/08 09:37 PM
05/08/08 09:37 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
Are we born again with the same human nature Jesus had?

No, because our carnal mind (our old nature) is just crucified, not eliminated.

Quote:
What was the difference between Adam's prefall human nature and Jesus' human nature?

The physical aspect.

Quote:
Is there any advantage to not having a fallen nature? If so, what are they?

Of course. The advantage is not being born with a carnal mind which is at enmity with God and His law. In what respects the difficulty of temptations, however, there is no advantage.

Quote:
Rosangela, will the "the promptings of sin", the "antagonistic power [and] force", that resides within us, which "strive for the mastery", that wars against the Spirit and mind of the new man, gradually switch gears and become a power and force for righteous and true holiness? Will the insights presented in the following passages make an about face?

Well, it seems to me our sinful tendencies will be subdued and overcome and, so, cut away from the character. However, they are old habits and, as such, remain in our memory and will try to reassert themselves. So, until Christ comes we will have to watch against them and force them back. Perhaps when God says that “the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind” He is referring to our sinful tendencies which will be wiped away from our mind. (Notice that, differently from you, I don’t think that they are in our body, but in our mind.)

“Watch against the stealthy approach of the enemy, watch against old habits and natural inclinations, lest they assert themselves; force them back, and watch. Watch the thoughts, watch the plans, lest they become self-centered.” {AG 332.5}

“Those who are truly converted grow in the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and as knowledge of Christ increases, they see more clearly where their own weakness lies; they realize the deep depravity of their natures. They understand the strength of sin, and know the power of their old habits. . . . They have daily a sense of their entire inability to do anything without the help of Jesus Christ.” {TMK 62.2}

“Temptations will come to the newly-converted soul. Old habits and practices will seek for the mastery; but in the name of Jesus, resist every temptation.”{YI, August 9, 1894 par. 8}

“It is essential to live by every word of God, else our old nature will constantly reassert itself.” {RH, October 12, 1897 par. 7}

Quote:
How does this distinction fit in with the following passages? Seems to me she says the flesh-body does indeed generate stimuli which become conscious thoughts and feelings, that they originate with the body and become known in the mind. Not the other way around. The lower passions and appetites and animal propensities are faculties of the flesh-body, not the flesh-mind.

Of course the physical component (unbalanced appetites and passions) influences the mind, however, our main problem is with the mind.

“Many professed Christians who passed before me, seemed destitute of moral restraint. They were more animal than divine. In fact, they were about all animal. Men of this type degrade the wife whom they have promised to nourish and cherish. She is made an instrument to minister to the gratification of low, lustful propensities. And very many women submit to become slaves to lustful passion; they do not possess their bodies in sanctification and honor.... Imagine, if you can, what must be the offspring of such parents. Will not the children sink still lower in the scale? The parents give the stamp of character to their children. Therefore children that are born of these parents inherit from them qualities of mind which are of a low, base order.” {RH, September 26, 1899 par. 4}

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Rosangela] #99187
05/08/08 10:18 PM
05/08/08 10:18 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
No, it isn’t obvious. Ellen White says children eight months old are already stubborn and need correction, which means they have a will. And of course it isn’t long after birth that babies know, through the faculty of the will, if they prefer to stay in the cradle or in mum’s arms.

We've been talking about newborns. By the age of 8 months, a baby has made many choices and decisions.

Quote:

All of these are invalid examples. There is no evidence whatsoever that a desire for watching soccer, a taste for Monet, or the preference for a given musical instrument are passed genetically.

That was my point. I asked you, "Do you believe character that is developed by a parent is passed on by the genes?" You responded, "Sure." But now you say there's not evidence that the preferences I mentioned are passed genetically. I agree.

There's no evidence any developed character traits are passed genetically. Do you know of any?

Quote:
Yes, it is that those who have sinful natures cannot be classified as without blemish and without spot.

This is rather arguing in a circle, isn't it? For years, over a century, SDA's taught that Christ took our sinful nature, yet was without blemish. Perfection was understood as having to do with the character, not with the flesh.

Quote:
At least I don't know how any sinful baby could be classified as “without blemish and without spot.”

Babies haven't developed a character.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #99189
05/08/08 10:23 PM
05/08/08 10:23 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Rosangela, I asked some questions I was interested in your thinking on. I didn't see that you addressed these. Sorry if you already did.

If I understood you correctly, it is your feeling that Waggoner, Jones, Haskell, and Prescott were simply wrong in their idea that such a thing as "tendencies to sin" exist, which can be passed genetically?

EGW tells us that Christ accepted the working of the great law of heredity. Yet you seem to be saying that things passed to us were not passed to Him. Am I misunderstanding you here? Or do you agree that the same things passed to us were passed to Him?

In other words, does your difference have to do with the content of what is passed to Christ (Christ did not receive the same things by heredity that we do) or the characterization of these things (Christ did receive that which we receive, but "tendencies to sin" is not one of these things -- either for Christ or for us). Or both?

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #3 - The Reality of His HUMANITY [Re: Tom] #99191
05/08/08 10:34 PM
05/08/08 10:34 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
T: We've been talking about newborns. By the age of 8 months, a baby has made many choices and decisions.

And when exactly did he begin to make these “many choices and decisions”? Since he was born – if he prefers to stay in the cradle or in mum’s arms, if he prefers to suck a pacifier or his finger, etc. \:\) He began with elementary choices and decisions.

Quote:
There's no evidence any developed character traits are passed genetically. Do you know of any?

Yes. If someone acquires lustful habits, or intemperate habits, or any other moral habit, he may pass these inclination to his children. Again, how did Adam transmit sinful character traits to his children?

Quote:
Perfection was understood as having to do with the character, not with the flesh.

I don’t buy this argument.

Reply Quote
Page 18 of 27 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 26 27
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/15/24 09:27 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!