HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,628
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,180 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 55 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 54 55
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99640
05/25/08 06:16 PM
05/25/08 06:16 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
SC 29
One ray of the glory of God, one gleam of the purity of Christ, penetrating the soul, makes every spot of defilement painfully distinct, and lays bare the deformity and defects of the human character. It makes apparent the unhallowed desires, the infidelity of the heart, the impurity of the lips. The sinner's acts of disloyalty in making void the law of God, are exposed to his sight, and his spirit is stricken and afflicted under the searching influence of the Spirit of God. He loathes himself as he views the pure, spotless character of Christ. {SC 29.1}

You, on the other hand, have been advocating the Holy Spirit does not make “every” defective trait of character painfully distinct. You seem to believe the Holy Spirit waits until after they are born again to lay bare certain defective aspects of their character, that He carefully avoids making it a painful process of revelation for them.

Mike,

This is what I believe happens:

"Self--the old disobedient nature--must be crucified, and Christ must take up His abode in the heart. Thus the human agent is born again, with a new nature. The newborn child of God begins to have some conception of what God is. To all intents and purposes, truth is truth to him. He has caught a glimpse of God's glory. A sense of his accountability to God quenches the unholy ambition that keeps upon the soul a galling yoke of guilt. The light in which he enters is softened and subdued, tempered to suit his condition. By daily beholding Jesus and striving to practise His virtues, his spiritual perceptions grow clearer and stronger." {ST, July 26, 1905 par. 6}

Just like in Plato's analogy of the cave, it is impossible to come from a dark place where you lived for a long time, and immediately contemplate full light. You first have to accustom your eyes to light. The sun is shining in all his glory, but you are able to open your eyes just partially. This is what happens to us. It's not that the Holy Spirit waits to reveal some sins, but that our minds cannot discern all the sins the Holy Spirit is trying to reveal to us. This is a gradual process. As Ellen White says, as we daily behold Jesus, our spiritual perceptions grow clearer. As we see God more clearly, we also see more clearly the contrast between His ways and ours.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Rosangela] #99642
05/25/08 06:28 PM
05/25/08 06:28 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Well said Rosangela. I agreed with all your points. These two I think are especially on point for this discussion.

1.It's not that the Holy Spirit waits to reveal some sins, but that our minds cannot discern all the sins the Holy Spirit is trying to reveal to us.
2.This is a gradual process.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: vastergotland] #99652
05/26/08 01:35 AM
05/26/08 01:35 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom
MM: Tom, are people born again with certain sinful habits in tact? And, does the Holy Spirit wait until after they are born again to bring them to their attention? So far you haven't answered this question plainly. Please do so. Thank you.

TE: If by "certain sinful habits" you mean things like polygamy, saying "jeez" or "darn," or the example Rosangela gave of prejudice, then it's clear these things are not revealed when one is born again, isn't it?

Thank you, Tom, for plainly answering my question. Now I understand what you mean be rebirth. You have in mind someone whom the Holy Spirit waits to reveal certain sins of ignorance, like the ones you named above, until after they are born again.

If they should die before they get the chance to confess and crucify these kinds of sins, will they learn about them en route to heaven? Or, can they be translated alive before they confess and crucify them here?

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99653
05/26/08 01:48 AM
05/26/08 01:48 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Rosangela, thank you for sharing what you believe about it. You seem to be saying the following passages contradict one another, that the one says we are born again will all manner sins which must gradually be revealed and crucified, whereas the other one clearly says one ray of the glory of God, one gleam of the purity of Christ, penetrating the soul, makes every spot of defilement painfully distinct, and lays bare the deformity and defects of the human character.

ST 7-26-05
Self--the old disobedient nature--must be crucified, and Christ must take up His abode in the heart. Thus the human agent is born again, with a new nature. The newborn child of God begins to have some conception of what God is. To all intents and purposes, truth is truth to him. He has caught a glimpse of God's glory. A sense of his accountability to God quenches the unholy ambition that keeps upon the soul a galling yoke of guilt. The light in which he enters is softened and subdued, tempered to suit his condition. By daily beholding Jesus and striving to practise His virtues, his spiritual perceptions grow clearer and stronger. {ST, July 26, 1905 par. 6}

SC 29
One ray of the glory of God, one gleam of the purity of Christ, penetrating the soul, makes every spot of defilement painfully distinct, and lays bare the deformity and defects of the human character. It makes apparent the unhallowed desires, the infidelity of the heart, the impurity of the lips. The sinner's acts of disloyalty in making void the law of God, are exposed to his sight, and his spirit is stricken and afflicted under the searching influence of the Spirit of God. He loathes himself as he views the pure, spotless character of Christ. {SC 29.1}

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99654
05/26/08 02:06 AM
05/26/08 02:06 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Let's take a closer look at the quote Rosangela posted:

1. "Self--the old disobedient nature--must be crucified, and Christ must take up His abode in the heart. Thus the human agent is born again, with a new nature." Does this mean we are born again ignorantly disobedient? Does it mean are born again with certain known sins uncrucified?

2. "The newborn child of God begins to have some conception of what God is. To all intents and purposes, truth is truth to him. He has caught a glimpse of God's glory." Does this mean we are born again committing some of the same sins we committed before rebirth?

3. "A sense of his accountability to God quenches the unholy ambition that keeps upon the soul a galling yoke of guilt." Does mean we are born again ignorant of certain unholy ambitions?

4. "The light in which he enters is softened and subdued, tempered to suit his condition." Does this mean we are born again ignorant of certain truths which might prevent us from committing some of the same sins we committed before rebirth?

5. "By daily beholding Jesus and striving to practice His virtues, his spiritual perceptions grow clearer and stronger." Does this mean we are born again committing some of the same sins we committed before rebirth?

Finally, in light of the questions posted above, how should we interpret the following passages:

SD 300
The sins that were practiced before conversion, are to be put off, with the old man. With the new man, Christ Jesus, are to be put on "kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering." {SD 300.3}

COL 99
Often the question arises, Why, then, are there so many, claiming to believe God's word, in whom there is not seen a reformation in words, in spirit, and in character? Why are there so many who cannot bear opposition to their purposes and plans, who manifest an unholy temper, and whose words are harsh, overbearing, and passionate? There is seen in their lives the same love of self, the same selfish indulgence, the same temper and hasty speech, that is seen in the life of the worldling. There is the same sensitive pride, the same yielding to natural inclination, the same perversity of character, as if the truth were wholly unknown to them. The reason is that they are not converted. They have not hidden the leaven of truth in the heart. It has not had opportunity to do its work. Their natural and cultivated tendencies to evil have not been submitted to its transforming power. Their lives reveal the absence of the grace of Christ, an unbelief in His power to transform the character. {COL 99.1}

3T 345
I lift my voice of warning to all who name the name of Christ to depart from all iniquity. Purify your souls by obeying the truth. Cleanse yourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. You to whom this applies know what I mean. (3T 345)

OHC 336
Many are sensible of their great deficiency, and they read, and pray, and resolve, and yet make no progress. They seem to be powerless to resist temptation. The reason is, they do not go deep enough. They do not seek for a thorough conversion of the soul, that the streams which issue from it may be pure, and the deportment may testify that Christ reigns within. All defects of character originate in the heart. Pride, vanity, evil temper, and covetousness proceed from the carnal heart unrenewed by the grace of Christ. If the heart is refined, softened, and ennobled, the words and actions will testify to the fact. When the soul has been entirely surrendered to God, there will be a firm reliance upon His promises, and earnest prayer and determined effort to control the words and actions. (OHC 336)

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99659
05/26/08 05:32 AM
05/26/08 05:32 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
TE: If by "certain sinful habits" you mean things like polygamy, saying "jeez" or "darn," or the example Rosangela gave of prejudice, then it's clear these things are not revealed when one is born again, isn't it?

MM, I asked you a question here. You didn't respond to my question.

Quote:
Thank you, Tom, for plainly answering my question. Now I understand what you mean be rebirth.

My understanding of rebirth is based on my own experience, and the witness of the Holy Spirit, and is born out the testimony of Scripture, as well as the writings of Ellen White. I know exactly when I was born again, and I know precisely when it happened, and remember well what happened. As John says:

Quote:
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.(1 John 2:27)

The experience of the new birth was plainly taught by Jesus Christ in His meeting with Nicodemus.

Quote:
14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3)

The SOP comments:

Quote:
How, then, are we to be saved? "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness," so the Son of man has been lifted up, and everyone who has been deceived and bitten by the serpent may look and live. "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29. The light shining from the cross reveals the love of God. His love is drawing us to Himself. If we do not resist this drawing, we shall be led to the foot of the cross in repentance for the sins that have crucified the Saviour. Then the Spirit of God through faith produces a new life in the soul. (DA 175)

Quote:
You have in mind someone whom the Holy Spirit waits to reveal certain sins of ignorance, like the ones you named above, until after they are born again.

Do you disagree? Is it your contention that no one who is born again has ever said "Jeez"? Is it your contention that no one who is born again has had more than one wife? Is it your contention that no one who is born again has not kept the Sabbath? Is it your contention that no one who is born again has had the type of prejudice to which Rosangela alluded?

Quote:
If they should die before they get the chance to confess and crucify these kinds of sins, will they learn about them en route to heaven? Or, can they be translated alive before they confess and crucify them here?

I'll await your response to my question above (the one I pointed out you didn't answer), and then respond.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99668
05/26/08 06:32 PM
05/26/08 06:32 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
If by "certain sinful habits" you mean things like polygamy, saying "jeez" or "darn," or the example Rosangela gave of prejudice, then it's clear these things are not revealed when one is born again, isn't it?

The thing that is clear to me is you believe these examples represent the types of sins that the Holy Spirit waits to reveal to people nowadays until sometime after they are reborn.

The thing that is not clear to me is the idea that God still winks at polygamy, that He waits to reveal this sin to people until sometime after they are born again. The other examples you gave, “jeez” and “darn”, no longer mean what they used to mean; thus, I doubt they are still considered sins nowadays. Similar principles apply here that apply to Christmas and Easter. In other words, we no longer view them as sins even though their origins are steeped in sin. Times change, people change. That is reality.

MM: Thank you, Tom, for plainly answering my question. Now I understand what you mean by rebirth.

TE: My understanding of rebirth is based on my own experience, and the witness of the Holy Spirit, and is born out the testimony of Scripture, as well as the writings of Ellen White. I know exactly when I was born again, and I know precisely when it happened, and remember well what happened. As John says:

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.(1 John 2:27)

The experience of the new birth was plainly taught by Jesus Christ in His meeting with Nicodemus.

14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3)

The SOP comments:

How, then, are we to be saved? "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness," so the Son of man has been lifted up, and everyone who has been deceived and bitten by the serpent may look and live. "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29. The light shining from the cross reveals the love of God. His love is drawing us to Himself. If we do not resist this drawing, we shall be led to the foot of the cross in repentance for the sins that have crucified the Saviour. Then the Spirit of God through faith produces a new life in the soul. (DA 175)

Yes, Tom, it is clear to me that you apply these passages and principles to people nowadays who are born again and still practice polygamy and harbor hateful, prejudicial thoughts and feelings toward certain classes and races of people. You believe God still winks at these types of sin nowadays, that He waits to reveal them until sometime after they are born again.

Quote:
MM: You have in mind someone whom the Holy Spirit waits to reveal certain sins of ignorance, like the ones you named above, until after they are born again.

TE: Do you disagree? Is it your contention that no one who is born again has ever said "Jeez"? Is it your contention that no one who is born again has had more than one wife? Is it your contention that no one who is born again has not kept the Sabbath? Is it your contention that no one who is born again has had the type of prejudice to which Rosangela alluded?

In addition to what I wrote above, I have at other times made it clear I believe God makes a distinction between sins of ignorance and cultivated traits of character. Ignorantly breaking the Sabbath falls into the category of sins of ignorance, and, yes, God still waits nowadays to reveal this sin in many cases until sometime after people are born again.

But God never waits to reveal known cultivated sinful traits and habits. He always draws their attention to them during the process that leads to rebirth. He presents them in light of the cross, and people are painfully aware of their sinfulness, and what their sins and habits have done to Jesus. No cultivated trait or habit is overlooked, or set aside until sometime after they are born again.

You and I both agree the Holy Spirit does not wait to reveal sinful traits and habits that are offensive, that cause people watching them to conclude Christianity is a joke, right? Do we still agree on this point? Or, is your thoughts about polygamy an exception to this rule?

TE: I'll await your response to my question above (the one I pointed out you didn't answer), and then respond.

Okay.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99674
05/26/08 07:35 PM
05/26/08 07:35 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
If by "certain sinful habits" you mean things like polygamy, saying "jeez" or "darn," or the example Rosangela gave of prejudice, then it's clear these things are not revealed when one is born again, isn't it?

The thing that is clear to me is you believe these examples represent the types of sins that the Holy Spirit waits to reveal to people nowadays until sometime after they are reborn.

The thing that is not clear to me is the idea that God still winks at polygamy, that He waits to reveal this sin to people until sometime after they are born again. The other examples you gave, “jeez” and “darn”, no longer mean what they used to mean; thus, I doubt they are still considered sins nowadays.

They are still sins. That people don't consider them to be sins would be exactly my point. People are born again who do these things. This is what you asked for, and example of sins people commit that are unrevealed to them.

Quote:
Similar principles apply here that apply to Christmas and Easter. In other words, we no longer view them as sins even though their origins are steeped in sin. Times change, people change. That is reality.

It's true that times change and people change, but sin is still sin. "Jeez" and "darn" are slang for "Jesus" and "damn" just as much as they were in 1928 or whenever it was they were invented.

Say a person is making a false deduction on their income tax, not realizing the law does not permit the deduction they are claiming. This would be an unrevealed sin, wouldn't it? Aren't there a million of examples like this? Things people do in ignorance, not realizing they are doing wrong? The proof of conversion comes on the basis of how one responds to light.

Quote:
In addition to what I wrote above, I have at other times made it clear I believe God makes a distinction between sins of ignorance and cultivated traits of character. Ignorantly breaking the Sabbath falls into the category of sins of ignorance, and, yes, God still waits nowadays to reveal this sin in many cases until sometime after people are born again.

It seems that you could apply this logic to any sin which God reveals after a person is born again. If it is revealed after they are born again, then it is sin of ignorance. How could such a theory possibly be disproved?

Quote:
But God never waits to reveal known cultivated sinful traits and habits. He always draws their attention to them during the process that leads to rebirth.

You assert this, but there's no way to disprove this idea, right? Any example that one could give you could just say is a sin of ignorance.

Quote:
He presents them in light of the cross, and people are painfully aware of their sinfulness, and what their sins and habits have done to Jesus. No cultivated trait or habit is overlooked, or set aside until sometime after they are born again.

You and I both agree the Holy Spirit does not wait to reveal sinful traits and habits that are offensive, that cause people watching them to conclude Christianity is a joke, right? Do we still agree on this point? Or, is your thoughts about polygamy an exception to this rule?

I don't see how your theory can either be proven or disproved. Any item which doesn't fit gets classified into an item which does.

I know what happened when I was born again, I see what Jesus said to Nicodemus, I see what EGW wrote about it in "Nicodemus," I've read Waggoner's experiences as well, as well as Luther, Wesley, and others, and am convinced that these all agree in regards to what being born again consists of.

Quote:
How, then, are we to be saved? "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness," so the Son of man has been lifted up, and everyone who has been deceived and bitten by the serpent may look and live. "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29. The light shining from the cross reveals the love of God. His love is drawing us to Himself. If we do not resist this drawing, we shall be led to the foot of the cross in repentance for the sins that have crucified the Saviour. Then the Spirit of God through faith produces a new life in the soul.(DA 175)

Look and live. Simple!

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99676
05/27/08 12:50 AM
05/27/08 12:50 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
Rosangela, thank you for sharing what you believe about it. You seem to be saying the following passages contradict one another, that the one says we are born again will all manner sins which must gradually be revealed and crucified, whereas the other one clearly says one ray of the glory of God, one gleam of the purity of Christ, penetrating the soul, makes every spot of defilement painfully distinct, and lays bare the deformity and defects of the human character.

Mike, they in no way contradict each other. Sin is multifaceted. The human mind cannot in a short time know all the evil that lurks in its own recesses. So one ray of the glory of God lays bare all the defects of the human character that the mind can apprehend at that moment.

“He [the sinner] becomes reconciled to God through the blood of Christ, and as he continues to walk with Him he will be gaining a clearer sense of the holiness of God's character and the far-reaching nature of His requirements. He will see more clearly his own defects and will feel the need of continual repentance and faith in the blood of Christ.” {FW 53.4}

“There is no such thing as an instantaneous sanctification. It is an every-day work. Says Paul, ‘I die daily’ (1 Cor. 15:31). He received a conversion daily to God. As the truth and Spirit of God revealed to him the defects in his character, he put away his wrong, died to self, and cleansed himself ‘from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God’ (2 Cor. 7:1).” {UL 231.3}

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Rosangela] #99677
05/27/08 02:59 AM
05/27/08 02:59 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Mike, they in no way contradict each other. Sin is multifaceted. The human mind cannot in a short time know all the evil that lurks in its own recesses. So one ray of the glory of God lays bare all the defects of the human character that the mind can apprehend at that moment.

I agree with this, and this is well put. I like the cave analogy too.

Page 16 of 55 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 54 55

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!