HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,639
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 3,182 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 47 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 46 47
Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Tom] #99557
05/23/08 03:24 PM
05/23/08 03:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
"Notwithstanding they had had the most convincing evidence of God's displeasure at their course, in the destruction of the men who had deceived them, they dared to attribute His judgments to Satan, declaring that through the power of the evil one, Moses and Aaron had caused the death of good and holy men. It was this act that sealed their doom."

TE: The idea that Moses killed these men by using the powers of Satan is certainly a wicked thought.

MM: So who or what killed them? In the case of Korah and the 250 that died - Do you attribute God's judgments to Satan? Do you believe God withdrew His protection and gave Satan permission to kill them 1) by opening up the earth and 2) by sending fire from the divine glory in the cloud above the tabernacle?

PP 402
A manifestation of the divine glory was seen in the cloud above the tabernacle, and a voice from the cloud spoke to Moses and Aaron, "Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment." {PP 402.3}

The fire that killed the 250 priests came from divine glory within the cloud above the tabernacle. "Fire flashing from the cloud consumed the two hundred and fifty princes who had offered incense." This is the origin or source of the fire that killed the 250 priests. In other words, the fire came from the divine glory within the cloud above the tabernacle.

Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Mountain Man] #99563
05/23/08 04:40 PM
05/23/08 04:40 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
MM, I think the concepts I presented in the previous post can be applied to your questions here. There's over a thousand places in the Bible where violence is attributed to God. I don't see the point in going over these. If you wish to believe God acts violently to achieve His purposes, that's your prerogative. I've communicated what I believe previously.

There are 4 areas of discussion I can think of that we can discuss which are related to this question:

1.Christ's death.
2.The final destruction of the wicked.
3.The destruction of the wicked at Christ's second coming.
4.Other violent events in Scripture.

I know many people who agree with me in regards to how I see 1, 2, and 3. There are only a few people who agree with me regarding 4. Those who see 1, 2, or 3 differently than I do also see 4 differently. What I'm getting at that is that 1, 2, and 3 are stepping points to 4. As long as we disagree regarding 1, 2 and 3, there's no way we'll agree on 4.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Tom] #99624
05/25/08 01:06 AM
05/25/08 01:06 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom
MM: In the case of Korah and the 250 that died - Do you attribute God's judgments to Satan? Do you believe God withdrew His protection and gave Satan permission to kill them 1) by opening up the earth and 2) by sending fire from the divine glory in the cloud above the tabernacle?

TE: MM, I think the concepts I presented in the previous post can be applied to your questions here.

Thank you, Tom, for plainly answering my questions. Based on your previous posts your answers are - Yes! Now that I know exactly what you believe, I guess we can lay this thread to rest - unless you have more you'd like to share.

Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Mountain Man] #99636
05/25/08 03:45 PM
05/25/08 03:45 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Thank you, Tom, for plainly answering my questions. Based on your previous posts your answers are - Yes! Now that I know exactly what you believe, I guess we can lay this thread to rest - unless you have more you'd like to share.

This seems like a good place to stop. I hope your claim that "now I know exactly what you believe" will be born out by accurate representations of such in future posts.

I was very pleased with the insight I obtained regarding the "light of the glory of God," which I wouldn't have were it not for our conversation, so I appreciate your participation in our dialog.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Tom] #99648
05/26/08 12:32 AM
05/26/08 12:32 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Actually, Tom, I'm not as sure as I was after reading the following on the Polygamy thread:

MM: He believes that the way holy angels cause death and destruction is by ceasing holding back the evil angels and giving them permission to do it. Of course it is true there are times when God and holy angels stand back and allow evil angels to employ various means and methods to cause death and destruction. But it is not true that this accounts for all the examples of death and destruction in the Bible.

TE: I don't believe every incident of death and destruction is due to evil angels. At least not directly. Indirectly Satan is responsible for all death and destruction since if it weren't for him, there wouldn't be any.

MM: Tom, this is news to me. I didn’t realize you allowed for times when evil angels did not directly cause death and destruction. Of the hundreds of places in the Bible where it says God caused the death and destruction of sinners, which ones did God cause directly and which ones did God give evil angels permission to cause directly?

In light of this new revelation how would you answer the following questions:

In the case of Korah and the 250 that died:

1. Do you attribute these judgments of God to Satan?

2. Do you believe God withdrew His protection and gave Satan permission to kill them A) by opening up the earth and B) by sending fire from the divine glory in the cloud above the tabernacle?

And then this question:

3. Of the hundreds of places in the Bible where it says God caused the death and destruction of sinners, which ones did God cause directly and which ones did God give evil angels permission to cause directly?

Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Mountain Man] #99657
05/26/08 05:01 AM
05/26/08 05:01 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
In light of this new revelation how would you answer the following questions:

By "new revelation" I suppose you mean "new" in the sense that it's new to you? It's certainly not something I haven't said many times before.

Quote:

2. Do you believe God withdrew His protection and gave Satan permission to kill them A) by opening up the earth and B) by sending fire from the divine glory in the cloud above the tabernacle?

And then this question:

3. Of the hundreds of places in the Bible where it says God caused the death and destruction of sinners, which ones did God cause directly and which ones did God give evil angels permission to cause directly?

I rather marvel that I keep saying the same things over and over again, and yet you somehow don't hear what I'm saying. Where are you getting the idea that I'm saying that God directly caused the death and destruction of sinners? I've said many times, probably hundreds, that the death and destruction of sinners comes as the result of the decisions and choices of evil beings.

Here's what I wrote:

Quote:
I don't believe every incident of death and destruction is due to evil angels. At least not directly. Indirectly Satan is responsible for all death and destruction since if it weren't for him, there wouldn't be any.

"Now just look at that brazen serpent. The children of Israel had not realized that God had been keeping them by His angels sent to be their help and their protection. The people had not been destroyed by the serpents in their long travels through the wilderness. They had been an ungrateful people.

We are just so. We do not realize the thousand dangers that our heavenly Father has kept us from. We do not realize the great blessing that He has bestowed upon us in giving us food and raiment, in preserving our lives by sending the guardian angels to watch over us. Every day we should be thankful for this. We ought to have gratitude stirring in our hearts and come to God with a gratitude offering every day. We ought to gather around the family altar every day and praise Him for His watchcare over us. The children of Israel had lost sight that God was protecting them from the venomous beasts. But when He withdrew His hand their sting was upon them. (FW 69)"

She hit the nail on the head with this one. We are so ignorant of God's protection of us, from "a thousand dangers" (Satan is just one) that we don't realize He's doing anything at all. So then when something bad happens, we assume it's God doing it, since we never realized His protecting hand from the "thousand dangers" to start with.

Where in this did I say that God directly caused the death and destruction of sinners?

Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Tom] #99665
05/26/08 05:09 PM
05/26/08 05:09 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: Where in this did I say that God directly caused the death and destruction of sinners?

MM: Where did you not say it? You rarely spell out clearly what you believe. You rarely answer my questions directly. I usually have to pry it out of you.

For example, you wrote - "I don't believe every incident of death and destruction is due to evil angels. At least not directly. Indirectly Satan is responsible for all death and destruction since if it weren't for him, there wouldn't be any.'

What does this mean? If you don't believe every incident of death and destruction is "due to evil angels" who or what do you think caused the ones not caused by evil angels? You seem to think God didn't cause them. But it's still not clear to me what you believe about God causing them or not causing them. If Satan is indirectly responsible for all of them, what about God. Is He also indirectly responsible because He withdraws His protection? What about the sinners themselves? Are they also indirectly responsible?

And then this question:

Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Mountain Man] #99708
05/28/08 02:40 AM
05/28/08 02:40 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
TE: Where in this did I say that God directly caused the death and destruction of sinners?

MM: Where did you not say it?

I've been not saying this for hundreds and posts and several years? How can you ask such a question?

Quote:
You rarely spell out clearly what you believe.

??? I've written hundreds of pages of posts spelling out very clearly what I believe.

In looking over this thread, the following posts are, in particular, good examples of my spelling out clearly what I believe:

Quote:
#93507, #93713, #93900, #94108, #94114, #94124, #94139, #95634, #95746, #95773, #96625, #97468, #97549,#97721, #97997, #98112, #98199, #98318, #98583, #98753, #98840, #98911, #98914, #98955, #98957, #98979, #99483, #99541

It took me quite a long time to compile this list, so I hope you'll take a look it. I don't expect you to look at every one, that would be far too consuming, but perhaps you could look at 3 or 4 of them. For sure, please reread #99483.

Here's a portion of one that I'd like to bring to your attention:

Quote:
No. Destruction is not always caused by evil angels, at least not directly. Indirectly all destruction is due to Satan, since he originated sin.

This is from #97549, written on 3/31, a couple of months ago. I'm sure I've written it other times as well. Yet when I repeated it recently, you called it a "new revelation," something you didn't know I believed!

I get the impression sometimes you are not reading carefully. I find myself repeating the same things over and over again, and seeing the same questions asked again, without any evidence that you even read my response to them when asked previously. I can understand you're repeating a question that you think I haven't answered adequately; I'm not talking about this. I'm talking about repeating a question that you've already asked, which I've answered, with no evidence that you've even read what I wrote.

Another evidence of not reading carefully is to state things that you think I believe that I have never stated. If you slow down, and read carefully what is being said, I think you can avoid this.

Quote:
You rarely answer my questions directly. I usually have to pry it out of you.

In re-reading this thread, I see little evidence of this. When you ask questions with false premises, it makes it difficult, or impossible, to answer directly. For example, if I ask you a question like "have you stopped beating your wife?" this question cannot be answered directly.

Quote:
For example, you wrote - "I don't believe every incident of death and destruction is due to evil angels. At least not directly. Indirectly Satan is responsible for all death and destruction since if it weren't for him, there wouldn't be any.'

What does this mean? If you don't believe every incident of death and destruction is "due to evil angels" who or what do you think caused the ones not caused by evil angels?

I spelled this out in #99483.

Quote:
You seem to think God didn't cause them. But it's still not clear to me what you believe about God causing them or not causing them. If Satan is indirectly responsible for all of them, what about God. Is He also indirectly responsible because He withdraws His protection?

No, not in the same way Satan is. Satan is indirectly responsible for all evil because he is the author of sin and all of it's results.

Quote:
What about the sinners themselves? Are they also indirectly responsible?

Yes, sometimes. Sometimes sinners are indirectly responsible because they cause God to withdraw His protection. Sometimes they are responsible because they take part in dangerous activities which cause themselves harm. Sometimes they are not responsible at all, like Job.

Quote:

No.

Quote:

And then this question:

In #98914 I wrote:

Quote:
Let's start with just one point for now. When God is mistreated, how does He respond? Does He smite His enemies? Or does He simply withdraw?

There are a number of things to consider in relation to God's character. For example:

1.How are the wicked destroyed?
2.How does Christ's death save us?
3.What causes the last seven plagues?
4.How should we understand the episodes in Scripture where God is said to have done this or that destructive thing?
5.How should we understand the episodes in Scripture where God is said to have commanded people to do this and that (violent things)?

Without question, the most difficult of these to understand are the last two. So I'm proposing we stick to the first three. I see no possibility that we will agree on points 4 or 5 if we disagree regarding the first 3.

One further comment is that if one is comfortable with idea of God's doing that which is attributed to Him, just as things appear to be on the surface, then one won't see any reason to interpret things in any other way. The question only comes up when one considers what Christ lived and taught and sees a disconnect between that and the common understanding of what happened in the OT. If one sees no disconnect, that sort of ends the conversation.

There's over a thousand places in the OT where violence is attributed to God. I discuss why in #99483. There's no point in going over all of these. I think it would be more beneficial to deal with certain key areas, such as the death of Christ, the judgment of the wicked, and the destruction of Jerusalem, as the same principles applied here are applicable for other cases, and we have much more data to deal with.

Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Tom] #99743
05/30/08 02:59 PM
05/30/08 02:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
You seem to think God didn't cause them. But it's still not clear to me what you believe about God causing them or not causing them. If Satan is indirectly responsible for all of them, what about God. Is He also indirectly responsible because He withdraws His protection?

No, not in the same way Satan is. Satan is indirectly responsible for all evil because he is the author of sin and all of it's results.

Tom, this insight creates more questions in my mind than it answers. In what way is Satan the author of my sins and yours? In what way is he the author of the results of our sinning? What results are you talking about? If Satan were dead and gone you and I would go on sinning, right? Who would you say is the author of our sins and their results? How does God’s withdrawing His protection fit in with these insights? What role does it play? Especially as it relates to the results?

Quote:
What about the sinners themselves? Are they also indirectly responsible?

Yes, sometimes. Sometimes sinners are indirectly responsible because they cause God to withdraw His protection. Sometimes they are responsible because they take part in dangerous activities which cause themselves harm. Sometimes they are not responsible at all, like Job.

In what way are we indirectly responsible, I instead of directly responsible, for the sins we commit? Satan cannot compel us to sin. How does God’s withdrawing His protection fit in with these insights? What role does it play? Especially as it relates to the results?

CC 110
However great the pressure brought to bear upon the soul, transgression is our own act. It is not in the power of earth or hell to compel anyone to do evil. Satan attacks us at our weak points, but we need not be overcome. However severe or unexpected the assault, God has provided help for us, and in His strength we may conquer. {CC 110.4}

Quote:

No.

There you go again, Tom. “No” is an insufficient answer. It forces me ask the question again in a way that forces you to answer it. Instead of answering monosyllabically, please spell it out clearly. “No” implies neither God nor Satan directly or indirectly caused theses two things to happen. Who or what caused them to happen? What happened that caused them to happen?

Quote:
And then this question:

In #98914 I wrote:

Quote:
Let's start with just one point for now. When God is mistreated, how does He respond? Does He smite His enemies? Or does He simply withdraw?

There are a number of things to consider in relation to God's character. For example:

1.How are the wicked destroyed?
2.How does Christ's death save us?
3.What causes the last seven plagues?
4.How should we understand the episodes in Scripture where God is said to have done this or that destructive thing?
5.How should we understand the episodes in Scripture where God is said to have commanded people to do this and that (violent things)?

Without question, the most difficult of these to understand are the last two. So I'm proposing we stick to the first three. I see no possibility that we will agree on points 4 or 5 if we disagree regarding the first 3.

One further comment is that if one is comfortable with idea of God's doing that which is attributed to Him, just as things appear to be on the surface, then one won't see any reason to interpret things in any other way. The question only comes up when one considers what Christ lived and taught and sees a disconnect between that and the common understanding of what happened in the OT. If one sees no disconnect, that sort of ends the conversation.

There's over a thousand places in the OT where violence is attributed to God. I discuss why in #99483. There's no point in going over all of these. I think it would be more beneficial to deal with certain key areas, such as the death of Christ, the judgment of the wicked, and the destruction of Jerusalem, as the same principles applied here are applicable for other cases, and we have much more data to deal with.

Tom, it is you, not the Bible or the SOP, that has concluded every story of death and destruction in the Bible must be made to fit within the description given of Jerusalem’s destruction in 70 AD. But it doesn’t fit, right? Even you agreed. God destroyed Jerusalem and killed hundreds of Jews by withdrawing His protection and giving angel angels permission to use Roman soldiers to kill and destroy sinners and structures.

Obviously, this isn’t the only means and methods God has employed to accomplish His purposes. We cannot apply this to all the stories of death and destruction recorded in the Bible. “The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits.” This insight cannot be forced to mean holy angels withdraw their protection and give evil angels permission to cause death and destruction.

At any rate, of the hundreds of places in the Bible where it says God caused the death and destruction of sinners and structures – Who or what is responsible for causing them to happen?

1. To who or what do you attribute these judgments? Who or what caused A) the earth to open up and swallow Korah and his clan, and B) fire from the divine glory in the cloud above the tabernacle to flash forth and kill the 250?

Re: What does it mean - The wrath and vengeance of "an offfended God"? [Re: Mountain Man] #99770
06/02/08 10:56 PM
06/02/08 10:56 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
No, not in the same way Satan is. Satan is indirectly responsible for all evil because he is the author of sin and all of its results.

Tom, this insight creates more questions in my mind than it answers.

First of all, the insight is not mine. Second of all, I disagree that it raises more questions than it answers. It's a fine insight that EGW has given us.

Quote:
Satan, the author of sin and all its results, had led men to look upon disease and death as proceeding from God,--as punishment arbitrarily inflicted on account of sin.(DA 471)

This is the issue. Is the punishment of sin something inflicted by God, or the result of Satan's invention?

Quote:
In what way is Satan the author of my sins and yours?

In that he invented the principle of sin. Without Satan, there would be no sin (unless someone else invented it).

Quote:
In what way is he the author of the results of our sinning?

In the way that any author is the author of something he authored. He invented it. He created it.

Quote:
What results are you talking about?

All results. The quote says "and all its results."

Quote:
If Satan were dead and gone you and I would go on sinning, right? Who would you say is the author of our sins and their results?

Satan. The authorship took place well before we were born.

Quote:
How does God’s withdrawing His protection fit in with these insights? What role does it play? Especially as it relates to the results?

This question is a bit open-ended, which is OK. I'll respond to one aspect. You'll notice the DA quote says that Satan had led people to view punishment as something arbitrarily inflicted by God

Sin and all its results (e.g. its punishments, as specified in the DA 471 quote) come from Satan. To put it another way, the principle which Satan invented (the love of self, sin) results in the suffering, misery and pain we see, as opposed to God's being upset because someone has sinned and arbitrarily punishing them for it.

How this ties into God's withdrawing His protection is that God often protects us from the results of sin/Satan. For example:

Quote:
We are just so. We do not realize the thousand dangers that our heavenly Father has kept us from. We do not realize the great blessing that He has bestowed upon us in giving us food and raiment, in preserving our lives by sending the guardian angels to watch over us. Every day we should be thankful for this.(FW 69)

Sometimes God withdraws His protection, and these dangers, which are the result of sin/Satan, come to pass. The results are not due's to God's being upset and getting revenge upon those who don't do what He says, but due to sin/Satan.

There are two roads. One which is of God, which is the road of love. Another is the road Satan invented. Satan has claimed the his road is the right one, that it's end is joy and life. God says it's end is suffering and death. Now if God arbitrarily (that is, by imposing His will) causes suffering and death upon those who chose the road of Satan's invention, that would hardly be fair to Satan, would it? He would just say there is nothing wrong with the road he invented, if it weren't for God.

Page 41 of 47 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 46 47

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/20/24 12:54 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!